Windows 10: i still can't fix the windows 10 update problem

Discus and support i still can't fix the windows 10 update problem in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Split from this thread about Office 2011 for Mac. sure reads as steaming pile of cr@p from m$ - i still can't fix the windows 10 update problem except... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by MichaelKulyk, Feb 7, 2020.

1. i still can't fix the windows 10 update problem

Split from this thread about Office 2011 for Mac.​

sure reads as steaming pile of cr@p from m$ - i still can't fix the windows 10 update problem except tp reinstall windows 10 - oh yeah that a good answer ...... try running m$ office 2011 under macos 10.15 ..... lol

:)

MichaelKulyk, Feb 7, 2020
  2. KTR
    ktr Win User

Windows updates won't install!

I had the same problem when i repaired my O/S, i forgot the steps on how to fixed it, but it is in the microsoft support forum.

You have to reinstall the windows updater, then restart the updating service.

edit: Found it...http://support.microsoft.com/kb/943144

3. chispy Win User
    Creative X-Fi Soundcards and Windows 10 Fall Creators Update 1709 = Complete Disaster / Not Working

Thank you for trying to help , i did tried your suggestion but it did not work :/ , nothing seems to make it work on Windows 10 Fall Creators Update 1709. In the meantime i have bought a new SoundBlasterX AE-5 and it did installed flawlessly , no problems whatsoever. it is up to Creative ( drivers ) and Microsoft ( bug fix ) to fix this huge bugs with Audio.

Kind Regards: Chispy

chispy, Feb 7, 2020
  4. i still can't fix the windows 10 update problem

New install Windows 10 (issue solved)

It's good that you're not experiencing any issues. Unfortunately many folks are, a quick Google search will show the same info im offering the OP.

Heres a couple examples:

Here

Here

It's basically what I mentioned above, small issues here and there ,but nothing to end your day.. for the most part.

I know it's anecdotal, but for my experience 95% of the time it's perfectly fine. The issues I've run into wouldn't be enough for me to roll back , but they would be enough (had I not installed it yet) ,to avoid it for another couple weeks which is why I'm suggesting it to the OP

Windows 10 Fall Creators Update problems and complaints
    • Installation problems with the Fall Creators Update
    • Microsoft Edge problems with the Fall Creators Update
    • Drivers problems with the Fall Creators Update
    • Experience problems with the Fall Creators Update
    keep in mind, as of recently, the FCU is installed on 5% of devices roughly.....

jboydgolfer, Feb 7, 2020
Thema:

i still can't fix the windows 10 update problem

1. i still can't fix the windows 10 update problem - Similar Threads - still can't fix

2. How can i fix this, I can't update Windows 10

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How can i fix this, I can't update Windows 10: I can't update Windows 10, I used to update normally but around 2-3 months now i still can't update my windows because of this error. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-can-i-fix-this-i-cant-update-windows-10/9efe060c-0138-4060-b4ac-dca346205c4d
  3. How can i fix this, I can't update Windows 10

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    How can i fix this, I can't update Windows 10: I can't update Windows 10, I used to update normally but around 2-3 months now i still can't update my windows because of this error. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-can-i-fix-this-i-cant-update-windows-10/9efe060c-0138-4060-b4ac-dca346205c4d
  4. Windows Crashing and I can't fix the problem

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows Crashing and I can't fix the problem: Hi, Windows 10 has been crashing daily for me and I spend hours looking for the problem leading to bsod. Recently ,I've installed this ssd into my system and had problems ever since. To make sure it was the ssd that was causing bsod, I've restarted in safe mode and it...
  5. Windows Crashing and I can't fix the problem

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Windows Crashing and I can't fix the problem: Hi, Windows 10 has been crashing daily for me and I spend hours looking for the problem leading to bsod. Recently ,I've installed this ssd into my system and had problems ever since. To make sure it was the ssd that was causing bsod, I've restarted in safe mode and it...
  6. I can't fix this windows hello problem

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    I can't fix this windows hello problem: watch this video https://kapwi.ng/c/sPSY21Nc https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-cant-fix-this-windows-hello-problem/a37843f8-830a-458c-a2ea-36f89e6a3791
  7. Still can't get the Windows 10 2004 Update!

Still can't get the Windows 10 2004 Update!: Dear Microsoft, I am one of those waiting for the Windows 10 2004 update. I can't get it because of the Conexant Audio issue. Now, it's nearly a year on and it's not been fixed. I'm a developer since Windows was born that needs to keep up to date with the latest. So,...
  8. Is the new Windows 10 Update still causing problems?

Is the new Windows 10 Update still causing problems?: Question says it all. Is this about 2004? Update of Windows 10, have the problems been solved? Bereitet das neue Windows 10 Update noch Probleme?
  9. Is this webcam driver problem still not fixed???

Is this webcam driver problem still not fixed???: So I had the opportunity to find this post from 4 yrs ago when my webcam just up and died on me. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-hardware/webcam-driver-update-is-automatically-deleted/2e6291a7-4d3b-41c7-93cf-039bd1e2bfed I have recently...
  10. Newest update still hasn't fixed audio problems

Newest update still hasn't fixed audio problems: I realize that the audio problem is from the most recent update, but I can't recover the older updates because the IT team at my school thought that resetting my computer might have fixed the problem. What should I do to get my audio back if I'm stuck with the most recent...