Windows 10: I still didn't get the windows 11 update.

Discus and support I still didn't get the windows 11 update. in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Windows 11 is now officially out. I have checked all the requirements for win 11 and my pc is from last year so it's pretty new. I thought windows 11... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Prahalad l, Oct 6, 2021.

1. I still didn't get the windows 11 update.

Windows 11 is now officially out. I have checked all the requirements for win 11 and my pc is from last year so it's pretty new. I thought windows 11 will roll out to me later, but my friend has the same specs and bought the pc the same time as me but got the win 11 already. So why am I not getting the windows 11 update?

:)

Prahalad l, Oct 6, 2021

2. Notification didn´t appear

Windows 10 has ben released for 1 day and a half,and I didn´t get the notification for installing.I reserved it.Can anyone help me?

PS I am running Windows 7 and it´s up to date.

Megabladme, Oct 6, 2021
  3. Chrome/ App didn`t start

Hi,

Thanks for your help but... it didn`t work, I get the same error...

I would like to try some more solutions before reinstalling the Windows, so if you can assist me a little bite more... I still didn't get the windows 11 update. :)... it would be highly appreciated.

Radu

RaduBalauca, Oct 6, 2021
  4. I still didn't get the windows 11 update.

My free Windows 10 update didn`t install probably.

My free Windows 10 update didn`t install probably.So I had to reinstall windows 7.Also when I Start Up the Laptop after about 30 secs, It shuts down and 3 secs later it starts up again. And then it runs fine after that. This problem only just started
    when the 10 was trying to install the first time round. I have tried to install Windows 10 again tonight and i`m asked for a product key. Also in my windows updates, it says that Windows 10 has Failed about 12 times.

MarkJHatcher, Oct 6, 2021
Thema:

I still didn't get the windows 11 update.

1. I still didn't get the windows 11 update. - Similar Threads - still didn't update

2. I didn't get Windows update 23H2

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I didn't get Windows update 23H2: Dear All,As far as I know windows update 23H2 released 2 days ago for public users.Till now I didn't get it. I already activated the "Get the latest updates as soon as they're available" option.Any solution for this issue?...
  3. I didn't get Windows update 23H2

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I didn't get Windows update 23H2: Dear All,As far as I know windows update 23H2 released 2 days ago for public users.Till now I didn't get it. I already activated the "Get the latest updates as soon as they're available" option.Any solution for this issue?...
  4. Why i still didn't get 22H2 update on my windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why i still didn't get 22H2 update on my windows 11: i was so excited for 22h2 update but i still can't get it, all of my friends got the update, i live in middle east and got a super high end gaming pc and already checked pc health check app and it said i have all requirements for windows 11, but i still can't see a 22h2...
  5. Why i still didn't get 22H2 update on my windows 11

Why i still didn't get 22H2 update on my windows 11: i was so excited for 22h2 update but i still can't get it, all of my friends got the update, i live in middle east and got a super high end gaming pc and already checked pc health check app and it said i have all requirements for windows 11, but i still can't see a 22h2...
  6. I still didn't get the windows 11 update.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I still didn't get the windows 11 update.: Windows 11 is now officially out. I have checked all the requirements for win 11 and my pc is from last year so it's pretty new. I thought windows 11 will roll out to me later, but my friend has the same specs and bought the pc the same time as me but got the win 11 already....
  7. Didn't get Windows 11 stable update

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Didn't get Windows 11 stable update: Hi, I have this laptop and it is fully compatible with windows 11 but till now I haven't got the Windows 11 stable updateCan anyone help me with this? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/didnt-get-windows-11-stable-update/fd4f1637-cf82-4381-b859-671a509295ed
  8. Didn't get Windows 11 stable update

Didn't get Windows 11 stable update: Hi, I have this laptop and it is fully compatible with windows 11 but till now I haven't got the Windows 11 stable updateCan anyone help me with this? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/didnt-get-windows-11-stable-update/fd4f1637-cf82-4381-b859-671a509295ed
  9. Didn't get Windows 11 stable update

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  10. Why i still didn't get the 21H1 update yet

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Why i still didn't get the 21H1 update yet: Hello,i've a question why i still didn't get the update from the windows update i don't want to force it with the media creation tool updatermy PC is : Acer TravelMate P253-Mspecs : Processor IntelR CoreTM i3-3110M CPU @ 2.40GHz 2.40 GHz GPU HD4000Installed RAM 4.00 GB 3.89...