Windows 10: i still dont know what to do about this unmountable boot volume thing. i dont think i have...

Discus and support i still dont know what to do about this unmountable boot volume thing. i dont think i have... in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; submitted by /u/oofoofoof333 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/jsftd7/i_still_dont_know_what_to_do_about_this/ Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/oofoofoof333, Nov 11, 2020.

1. i still dont know what to do about this unmountable boot volume thing. i dont think i have...

/u/oofoofoof333, Nov 11, 2020
  2. newtekie1 Win User

Unmountable Boot Volume

Unmountable boot volume usually means a bad hard drive. Booting the XP CD and running chkdsk will sometime bring the computer back to life for a while, but eventually the drive will die.

newtekie1, Nov 11, 2020
  3. Kapil Arya MVP, Nov 11, 2020
  4. i still dont know what to do about this unmountable boot volume thing. i dont think i have...

Kapil Arya MVP, Nov 11, 2020
Thema:

i still dont know what to do about this unmountable boot volume thing. i dont think i have...

1. i still dont know what to do about this unmountable boot volume thing. i dont think i have... - Similar Threads - still dont unmountable

2. i have recovery folder having some of things i dont know what to do

in Windows 10 Gaming
    i have recovery folder having some of things i dont know what to do: i have recovery folder having some of things i dont know what to do have attached the pictures what is in it https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-have-recovery-folder-having-some-of-things-i/486efb9e-2dfa-4eab-9b48-3467d9575dab
  3. i have recovery folder having some of things i dont know what to do

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    i have recovery folder having some of things i dont know what to do: i have recovery folder having some of things i dont know what to do have attached the pictures what is in it https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-have-recovery-folder-having-some-of-things-i/486efb9e-2dfa-4eab-9b48-3467d9575dab
  4. I dont know what to do about unremovable malware

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I dont know what to do about unremovable malware: A Microsoft app by the name of Visual Basic Command Line Compiler is constantly running at 47% CPU and sometimes higher. No malware detecting software is able to remove it. Force closing it doesnt work either. I am currently on Windows 11....
  5. I dont know what to do about unremovable malware

I dont know what to do about unremovable malware: A Microsoft app by the name of Visual Basic Command Line Compiler is constantly running at 47% CPU and sometimes higher. No malware detecting software is able to remove it. Force closing it doesnt work either. I am currently on Windows 11....
  6. I dont think I have bluetooth

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I dont think I have bluetooth: For Christmas I got a xbox series x/s controller to play video games wirelessly with. but whenever I try to connect it using Bluetooth I cant even use Bluetooth. it says that i have to turn on Bluetooth but wherever I look I cant turn it on not in settings not on the taskbar....
  7. I dont think I have bluetooth

I dont think I have bluetooth: For Christmas I got a xbox series x/s controller to play video games wirelessly with. but whenever I try to connect it using Bluetooth I cant even use Bluetooth. it says that i have to turn on Bluetooth but wherever I look I cant turn it on not in settings not on the taskbar....
  8. I dont think I have bluetooth

in Windows 10 Customization
  9. i dont know but, i think this is serious

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    i dont know but, i think this is serious: whenever i open an app, and i started typing or clicking, it always open help or support pages automatically without any commands, it rapidly sends a lot of signals that crashes windows. it happens in almost all apps, i have asked this in the past but all the suggestions...
  10. I dont know what to do.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    I dont know what to do.: I bought Windows 10 Home. Downloaded and installed it. Absolutely nothing changed. Cant personalize or anything like I bought it to do. Does it take a couple days to activate or do I have to get a refund and waste money on Windows 10 Pro because it says my Windows Edition is...