Windows 10: i still don't understand after all these years why microsoft has not repaired ndas...

Discus and support i still don't understand after all these years why microsoft has not repaired ndas... in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; had a ndas ximeta that worked fine in win7 but i have to plug usb now since an update long ago.i thought this isue would be resolved by now.i tried... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by ericg99, Sep 16, 2018.

1. ericg99 Win User

i still don't understand after all these years why microsoft has not repaired ndas...

had a ndas ximeta that worked fine in win7 but i have to plug usb now since an update long ago.i thought this isue would be resolved by now.i tried repluging my drive on the network and when i finished installing the driver it sees the hard drive but can't seam to mount it even if i heard it spin up after driver install.....please don't refer me to other posts that haven't solve this an please don't tell me to update the driver...YOU did something and i am sure would be abble to undo it!!!!

:)

ericg99, Sep 16, 2018

2. AMD A10-6800K 4.1GHz Quad Core Overclocking possibility

Thanks, have heard this before...is their a step by step procedure to OC using the bios settings you suggest.
    i don’t intend pushing this to its limit...but some increase would be great, any suggestions on a good air cooler ?

thanks

reddwarf4ever, Sep 16, 2018
  3. rian30 Win User
    Nokia 5530 don´t start

Last year I bought a nokia 5530 but a few days ago it don´t start.. It just appear the nokia logo and nothing else... I´ve been trying to hard reset it like you say in here but it doesn´t work... Please help

rian30, Sep 16, 2018
  4. armym3 Win User

i still don't understand after all these years why microsoft has not repaired ndas...

WarRock 3D Detection don´t works

Hello Guys,

i had a problem with my Card. The card didn´t wanted to change in 3D Modus. Ok now i removed the other 2 Pins and now it runs in 3D Modus in 3DMark06 too. The Card is a HD 2900GT. But my Game WarRock don´t runs in 3D Modus. Is there a List where i can start the game in 3D Manual? Because in Automatic it don´t want start because the Card don´t see that it is an 3D Game. Can someone help me?

armym3, Sep 16, 2018
Thema:

1. i still don't understand after all these years why microsoft has not repaired ndas... - Similar Threads - still don't understand

2. i don't Understand. Waht is This ??

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    i don't Understand. Waht is This ??: Hi guys i want some solutions for this problem. Thanks https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-dont-understand-waht-is-this/8f75166c-57c2-47bb-ad02-ac25b118d52a
  3. Message I Don't Understand

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Message I Don't Understand: I recently began getting this message, it pops up every few minutes. I already tried updating to windows 11 to see if that resolved it, but it didn't. Any idea as to how I can get this to stop showing up?? If it's any help, though I doubt it's related, I downloaded the...
  4. Message I Don't Understand

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Message I Don't Understand: I recently began getting this message, it pops up every few minutes. I already tried updating to windows 11 to see if that resolved it, but it didn't. Any idea as to how I can get this to stop showing up?? If it's any help, though I doubt it's related, I downloaded the...
  5. I just don't, understand this?

in Windows 10 Customization
    I just don't, understand this?: My computer, is a Dell laptop.Running Windows 10.That's the computer, I'm on now.And, it works fine!I have another, computer. That, I just formatted.After, formatting. Cortana takes you,through the steps of setting up the computer.US, one keyboard. And then, you get up...
  6. I don't understand why this rectangle is there on my screen

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I don't understand why this rectangle is there on my screen: This weird rectangle on my screen appears randomly I tried taking screenshot of it on my desktop but it didn't appeared correctly so I made that grey background just below it in paint so it will be visible properly.Whenever I hover my mouse over that area cursor changes to...
  7. I don't understand why this rectangle is there on my screen

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I don't understand why this rectangle is there on my screen: This weird rectangle on my screen appears randomly I tried taking screenshot of it on my desktop but it didn't appeared correctly so I made that grey background just below it in paint so it will be visible properly.Whenever I hover my mouse over that area cursor changes to...
  8. I don't understand this . . .

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    I don't understand this . . .: Lately I've been having trouble, staying on the internet?When I turn it on, from being completely off.It says no internet. I have a Wi-Fi code, to get online.So I go look, for available Networks. Then I'm connected.My computer's a Dell laptop, running Windows 10.I had my...
  9. I don't understand this . . .

in Windows 10 Customization
    I don't understand this . . .: This a little, off subject. I do get to this Forum, on a computer, running Windows 10 That, should count, I guess? I'm a Kansas City Chiefs fan. I live near Kansas City. I watched Superbowl 54, live. The link below, will show you almost the whole game. But, the strangest...
  10. Don't understand why this happens......

in Browsers and Email
    Don't understand why this happens......: Win 10 Home ver 1803 Build 17134.81 Default browser is IE11. No 3rd party browser installed. Home page is google.ca Situation : I have IE11 shortcut on my desktop. Each time I click it open, I get 2 google tabs. Why is that ? This situation happens only on opening...