Windows 10: I still get these two errors when trying to logon to OneDrive.

Discus and support I still get these two errors when trying to logon to OneDrive. in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; It seems to be a JAVA error, but how to fix?????... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by William BRunyon Sr, Sep 26, 2020.

1. I still get these two errors when trying to logon to OneDrive.

It seems to be a JAVA error, but how to fix?????

https://logincdn.msauth.net/16.000/content/js/ConvergedLoginPaginatedStrings.en_B1ZHW_gchzesEhuLkh22-g2.js

https://logincdn.msauth.net/shared/1.0/content/js/OldConvergedLogin_PCore_ogfRadYrWGSKeWwchzBhcg2.

I'm trying to logon from my "DeskTop" This is very frustating!!!

I just got the latest update to Windows10, but that did not fix the OneDrive problem.

Sincerely, William B. Runyon, Sr.

:)

William BRunyon Sr, Sep 26, 2020

2. Windows 10 - OneDrive

Right click on the app and one of the properties has an option to not automatically start it. Uncheck, restart the computer, and it should stop. If you want to go another step further, find the OneDrive app in the start menu, right click on it and uninstall.

If that is still insufficient, there is a batch uninstaller for OneDrive available online. I can copy the code here if you need it.

FordGT90Concept, Sep 26, 2020
  3. Ruz San Win User
    Family Member cannot logon to Windows 10

Hi Sultan,

There are different causes that may bring up this error on your computer. To guide you better in resolving the issue, please answer the following questions:

• Is the administrator account the one having the error?
    • Did this happen after installing updates?
    • What suggestions have you tried?

You may find other suggestions on this
    page
    to fix the problem with the user profile. Try following the steps given by
    Malkeleah.

Let us know if you need more help.

Regards.

Ruz San, Sep 26, 2020
  4. I still get these two errors when trying to logon to OneDrive.

OneDrive couldn't be installed error 0x800704C7

Hi,

Welcome to Microsoft Community.

I understand your concern. Let me help you to fix the issue.

To assist you better, please provide us more information.

• Did you configured OneDrive on your system?
    • What are the other application are you trying to install?
    • Did you uninstall OneDrive? If yes, please elaborate the steps.
    As you said you are trying to re-install OneDrive, I would like to inform you that you cannot uninstall/reinstall the OneDrive which come in-build with the Operating system. However, you have to configure your email account to access OneDrive.

Let’s try simple troubleshooting steps and check if this helps in resolving the issue. I suggest you to unregister and re-register the Windows installer and check if this helps.

• Click Start, click Run, type MSIEXEC /UNREGISTER, and then click OK.
      Even if you do this correctly, it may look like nothing occurs.

• Click Start, click Run, type MSIEXEC /REGSERVER, and then click OK.
      Even if you do this correctly, it may look like nothing occurs, or you may briefly see an hourglass. After you run this command, the operation is complete.
    Let us know the result for further assistance.

Billion Debbarma, Sep 26, 2020
Thema:

I still get these two errors when trying to logon to OneDrive.

1. I still get these two errors when trying to logon to OneDrive. - Similar Threads - still errors trying

2. Trying but still getting update error

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Trying but still getting update error: Keep getting this error We couldn't connect to the update service. I am connected to internet. Tried wired and wireless connection while the anti-virus is off but still cant pass the update to install....
  3. Trying but still getting update error

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Trying but still getting update error: Keep getting this error We couldn't connect to the update service. I am connected to internet. Tried wired and wireless connection while the anti-virus is off but still cant pass the update to install....
  4. Trying but still getting update error

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Getting dll errors when trying to open OneDrive. Please help.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Getting dll errors when trying to open OneDrive. Please help.: Pictured below are the errors that I get whenever I try to open onedrive. I think this might have to do with the dlls. See below. Likewise, I have tried opening the command prompt as an administrator and nothing that I have done has worked. These following commands are things...
  6. Getting dll errors when trying to open OneDrive. Please help.

Getting dll errors when trying to open OneDrive. Please help.: Pictured below are the errors that I get whenever I try to open onedrive. I think this might have to do with the dlls. See below. Likewise, I have tried opening the command prompt as an administrator and nothing that I have done has worked. These following commands are things...
  7. Error when I try to delete a OneDrive file

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Error when I try to delete a OneDrive file: Hi, I was just setting up my new computer, but when I tried to alter a file synced to my new desktop from my OneDrive, I got this error message:Error 0x8007016A: The cloud provider is not running.Does anyone what might be causing this error, and how I might be able to fix...
  8. Error when I try to delete a OneDrive file

Error when I try to delete a OneDrive file: Hi, I was just setting up my new computer, but when I tried to alter a file synced to my new desktop from my OneDrive, I got this error message:Error 0x8007016A: The cloud provider is not running.Does anyone what might be causing this error, and how I might be able to fix...
  9. Two Errors When Trying To Update

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Two Errors When Trying To Update: I get the error Windows Could Not Configure on or more system componets and error code 0xC1900101 – 0x30018 I have tried everything from Updating using Media Creation tool to Updating drivers to sfc/scannow 155924
  10. Tried two proposed solutions but still getting BSOD - Getting Desperate.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Tried two proposed solutions but still getting BSOD - Getting Desperate.: This is part three of the saga of BSOD having to do with allegedly - NVIDIA graphics driver... pt. 1 -...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. logincdn.msauth.net/shared/1.0/content/js