Windows 10: I (still) have problems with activating my Windows 10 Home

Discus and support I (still) have problems with activating my Windows 10 Home in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; Hi. I made a post about this recently (which was ignored) and I'm trying it again. I had an Athlon X2 desktop with windows 10 home installed. I laso... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/Vadim6996, Mar 5, 2021.

1. I (still) have problems with activating my Windows 10 Home

Hi. I made a post about this recently (which was ignored) and I'm trying it again. I had an Athlon X2 desktop with windows 10 home installed. I laso have an A8JS laptop. I decided I want to use that laptop and so I unistalled windows from the Athlon pc and removed it from my MS account. I went ahead and installed windows 10 home on the A8JS, but when I got to the activation menu later on, I was greeted with the 0xC004F213 error. I somehow fixed it, but then I got the FABBA error. I tought myself 'hm, maybe they need time to register that I removed win10 from the Athlon pc, or maybe something went wrong during the installation' so I reinstalled windows. Now, I'm stuck again on the first error and when I press troubleshoot>I recently changed hardware, then it loads into my MS account saying I have no devices that I could change from. I know that I have (or at least had) that license linked to my MS account. Is it gone? WDID? I can't speak with a support via phone, is there other way to contact them?

submitted by /u/Vadim6996
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/Vadim6996, Mar 5, 2021
  2. 95Viper Win User

Windows 10 Activation (Insider)

How long did you wait for activation?
    When I re-installed with a fresh install... it took a few hours to sync and activate.
    However, it did, finally, activate.

95Viper, Mar 5, 2021
  3. P4-630 Win User
    DOWNLOAD WINDOWS 10 NOW - Upgrade and ISO direct from microsoft

Click to expand... Yeah I went to that site, why do I need to buy a key?
    I won't buy a key, stupid.

I'll revert back to windows 7 then.

When I still was on windows 7, about a year ago I added 4GB extra ram which is a total of 8GB now,
    is that causing the problem?

P4-630, Mar 5, 2021
  4. Ahhzz Win User

I (still) have problems with activating my Windows 10 Home

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Mar 5, 2021
Thema:

I (still) have problems with activating my Windows 10 Home

1. I (still) have problems with activating my Windows 10 Home - Similar Threads - still problems activating

2. Problem with Windows 10 Home activation

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Problem with Windows 10 Home activation: Hello, I am trying to activate Windows 10 on a MacBook Pro through Bootcamp. Windows 10 is up an running smoothly, however I can't seem to activate it with a legit Product Key I bought a second one just to be sure.... Keep getting Error Code 0x803FA067 or 0xC004C008. Any...
  3. activation problem windows 10 home

in Windows 10 Gaming
    activation problem windows 10 home: I have Windows 10 home that I upgraded before when the free upgrade introduced. The PC works fine and now I upgrade the board since the current one is not working fine. The Windows is linked to my account which I also used for the upgrade but the activation is not included. I...
  4. activation problem windows 10 home

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    activation problem windows 10 home: I have Windows 10 home that I upgraded before when the free upgrade introduced. The PC works fine and now I upgrade the board since the current one is not working fine. The Windows is linked to my account which I also used for the upgrade but the activation is not included. I...
  5. I have problem with my Windows 10 activation

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    I have problem with my Windows 10 activation: I have problem with my window 10 activations like in my screenshoot Here* Original tile: Hello Sir https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-have-problem-with-my-windows-10-activation/b388d439-cc1d-481d-ab4f-53564bfae8e2
  6. Activations Problem with windows 10 home

Activations Problem with windows 10 home: Hello there, A few months ago I had safe booted my pc.This caused my windows to unactivate.Before doing this safe booting process my windows was working fine and I could use all the windows functions.But ever since then I have a small activate windows watermark on the bottom...
  7. I have activated Windows 10 Home, but my pc still asks for the update

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    I have activated Windows 10 Home, but my pc still asks for the update: I have activated Windows 10 Home with digital license, but for some reason I am still constantly asked to update to Windows 10 version 1903. Why I am getting this message?...
  8. Activation Windows 10 Home problem

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Activation Windows 10 Home problem: Dear support team, Please kindly guide for activation problem for Win 10 Home version due to Windows reinstallation. I have the following problem: we can't connect your organization's activation server. Error code 0x8007007B. Product ID and Win key are the same but...
  9. windows 10 home activation problem

windows 10 home activation problem: Windows 10 settings under activation says it can't contact servers please retry. When opening help with this it says my computer is activated. On opening powershell and checking it says windows is in notification mode. I can't install new apps or ones I own, it stalls at...
  10. Still unable to activate Windows 10 Home with valid Windows 10 Home activation key

Still unable to activate Windows 10 Home with valid Windows 10 Home activation key: Unfortunately I mistakenly installed Windows 10 Home Single Language by mistake, thinking that it would skip the language setup phase. So, how can I get a dedicated Windows 10 Home installer that won't try to install Windows 10 Home Single Language? The one I'm trying to...