Windows 10: I still havent recieved my refund compensation.

Discus and support I still havent recieved my refund compensation. in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; I bought a game on the microsoft store but it doesnt work. I tried to reinstall the game, restart the pc, etc in trying to make it work but it didnt.... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by JOMJ0M, Oct 16, 2020.

1. JOMJ0M Win User

I still havent recieved my refund compensation.

I bought a game on the microsoft store but it doesnt work. I tried to reinstall the game, restart the pc, etc in trying to make it work but it didnt. So I aksed for a refund instead for the said product and I recieved an email that said microsoft did accept the refund request and funds should be transfered between 5 business days. And here I am on the 6th day of waiting 8 days counting weekends and still hasnt recieved any compensation. Any idea how to fix this because im really hyped on buying a different game after i recieved my refund and it still hasnt arived.

:)

JOMJ0M, Oct 16, 2020

2. refund windows 10 compensation

Windows 10 is rubbish its done nothing but mess up my laptop , I want compensation .. Now I'm on a grey screen and I'm sick of this now... You should of warned millions of the programme before hand , I want a refund and need an address to write to or I
    will see a solicitor.. Do not try and fob off with computer talk most of your customers have no idea about this and I am one of them ..

ericagregory, Oct 16, 2020
  3. refund windows 10 compensation

Hi,

Welcome to Microsoft Community.

I understand the inconvenience you have experienced upon upgrade to Windows 10.

Please provide more information on the issue you are facing and we will certainly help you in resolving the issue.

Do you get any error message or error code?

If you wish to go back to previous version of Windows, Microsoft has kept an option of
    rollback, where user can uninstall the upgrade and rollback to the previous version of Windows 8.1 or Windows 7.

Note: You have to carry out the rollback operation, within
    30 days
    of upgrading to Windows 10

Refer below article and follow the steps to roll back to your previous version of Windows if you desire:

Going back to Windows 7 or Windows 8.1 from Windows 10

I suggest you contact the Microsoft Store support regarding refund.

Microsoft Store:

http://www.microsoftstore.com/store/msstore/DisplayHomePage

Please post back with the status of the issue and we will be glad to assist you further.

Thank you.

Vinodh_Kumar V, Oct 16, 2020
  4. Rey Bel1 Win User

Refund for an application bought on Microsoft Store

Hi,

Most apps, games, movies, TV shows, and books purchased in the Microsoft Store on Windows 10 or Xbox One are non-refundable unless the offer or applicable law states that you’re eligible for a refund. Should you have other questions and clarifications,
    we suggest that you contact our
    Microsoft Support
    team.

For detailed information about the return and refund policy, see
    Microsoft Terms of Sale.

Let us know if you need further assistance.

Rey Bel1, Oct 16, 2020
Thema:

1. I still havent recieved my refund compensation. - Similar Threads - still havent recieved

2. refund didn't give me mt money and i havent to play 14 days

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    refund didn't give me mt money and i havent to play 14 days: i did the refund request to minecraft because i bought again by a mistake and the refund is approved but my money didn't back https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/refund-didnt-give-me-mt-money-and-i-havent-to-play/fe37933d-2939-45fa-8ef4-dec9420c30f3
  3. refund didn't give me mt money and i havent to play 14 days

in Windows 10 Gaming
    refund didn't give me mt money and i havent to play 14 days: i did the refund request to minecraft because i bought again by a mistake and the refund is approved but my money didn't back https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/refund-didnt-give-me-mt-money-and-i-havent-to-play/fe37933d-2939-45fa-8ef4-dec9420c30f3
  4. refund didn't give me mt money and i havent to play 14 days

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Compensation for ruined harddrive

Compensation for ruined harddrive: I contacted Microsoft support about software error where my pc would not display my taskbar. After about 4 hrs of support i got the issue resolved but not before i by the agent was asked "do you have a USB drive with at least 8 gb of free space". I did. Then he asked me to...
  6. i havent changed much on my computer but space is still filling on c drive

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    i havent changed much on my computer but space is still filling on c drive: last month or so I checked my space and there was 450 gb available now theres only 270 I checked in treesize and it shows all the big games i have but nothing else i had those last month too but somehow 200gb of space is in my c drive....? what can I do to free up space...
  7. i havent changed much on my computer but space is still filling on c drive

in Windows 10 Gaming
    i havent changed much on my computer but space is still filling on c drive: last month or so I checked my space and there was 450 gb available now theres only 270 I checked in treesize and it shows all the big games i have but nothing else i had those last month too but somehow 200gb of space is in my c drive....? what can I do to free up space...
  8. i havent changed much on my computer but space is still filling on c drive

9. Why havent I still recieved the 1809 update yet?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Why havent I still recieved the 1809 update yet?: Hi, For some reason my laptop is still on 1803. I think 1809 came out on October, so others have had it for 8 months or something. Would really like a dark theme on windows explorer and the office apps too. Details of my laptop attached. Thanks.[ATTACH]....
  10. I still not recieved Windows 10 October 1809 update

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    I still not recieved Windows 10 October 1809 update: What wrong with me? I am using genuine Windows, But still /I don't receive any update. Please help me! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-still-not-recieved-windows-10-october-1809/afb985c2-c147-4766-aacc-6c834a3a76b4