Windows 10: I still see Autodesk and some other unknown apps in Startup after uninstalling AutoDesk

Discus and support I still see Autodesk and some other unknown apps in Startup after uninstalling AutoDesk in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I still see Autodesk and some other unknown apps in Startup after uninstalling AutoDesk. [ATTACH] I have uninstalled Autodesk using... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by GorHayrapetyan, Apr 23, 2020.

1. I still see Autodesk and some other unknown apps in Startup after uninstalling AutoDesk

I still see Autodesk and some other unknown apps in Startup after uninstalling AutoDesk.

I still see Autodesk and some other unknown apps in Startup after uninstalling AutoDesk 46ec03c9-9fe8-44e6-8965-eb092680192c?upload=true.png

I have uninstalled Autodesk using MicrosoftProgram_Install_and_Uninstall.meta tool. And also deleted Autodesk related folders from C: drive and Program Files.

Also this Genuine app is on even after I disable it.

:)

GorHayrapetyan, Apr 23, 2020
  2. Junaid_A Win User

autodesk sync

Hi,

Try the steps listed below and check if it works:

• Press Win + R keys together on the keyboard to open the Run dialog and type the following into the Run box: REGEDIT
    • Navigate to the following location:

HKLM\Software\Autodesk\Autodesk Sync
    • Look for the entry ‘Installed Products’ and empty it.

Note:

Serious problems might occur if you modify the registry incorrectly. Therefore, make sure that you follow these steps carefully. For added protection, back up the registry before you modify it. Then, you can restore the registry
    if a problem occurs.

Refer
    backup and restore registry
    to know how to backup and restore registry.

Hope it helps.

Junaid_A, Apr 23, 2020
  3. autodesk sync

I have tried to unistall Autodesk Sync multiple times. Each time I have received a warning that I am unable to uninstall.

RODNEYMILLER_1971, Apr 23, 2020
  4. Junaid_A Win User

I still see Autodesk and some other unknown apps in Startup after uninstalling AutoDesk

autodesk sync

Hi Rodney,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

An incomplete uninstallation of Autodesk Sync may cause such issues. It's important to completely uninstall Autodesk Sync and remove all it's files.

You may boot the PC in safe mode and check if you can uninstall Autodesk Sync.

To boot the PC in safe mode, refer to
    safe mode in Windows 10

Hope it helps,

Junaid_A, Apr 23, 2020
Thema:

I still see Autodesk and some other unknown apps in Startup after uninstalling AutoDesk

1. I still see Autodesk and some other unknown apps in Startup after uninstalling AutoDesk - Similar Threads - still Autodesk unknown

2. After uninstalling the app still can see in the startup menu in windows 11.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    After uninstalling the app still can see in the startup menu in windows 11.: I recently removed a bunch of launchers from my PC [Windows 11]; however, these programs still appear in.Task Manager > StartupI still have the option to disable/enable them, but they do not go away. I currently have all of them disabled.I Also tried reaching to the Microsoft...
  3. Ghost app/ file of Autodesk

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Ghost app/ file of Autodesk: I have uninstalled every Autodesk's apps, while some fail to do so. When I delete. this msg pop out. so I delete every file I can found in C drive, included the hidden file. And here what it is now, super clean. but still these ghost apps stay still. how can I get rid of...
  4. Ghost app/ file of Autodesk

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Ghost app/ file of Autodesk: I have uninstalled every Autodesk's apps, while some fail to do so. When I delete. this msg pop out. so I delete every file I can found in C drive, included the hidden file. And here what it is now, super clean. but still these ghost apps stay still. how can I get rid of...
  5. Ghost app/ file of Autodesk

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  6. sketchbook, publisher Autodesk, inc,

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    sketchbook, publisher Autodesk, inc,: is the above product safe? does windows approve before I start to use it. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/protect/forum/all/sketchbook-publisher-autodesk-inc/17e36850-3afc-4532-9cb8-1c53649a6fea
  7. Can’t load windows after installing Autodesk product

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Can’t load windows after installing Autodesk product: Recently, I tried to install a student licensed version of Autodesk Inventor from Autodesk’s website. The installation was going smoothly until my screen went black with the only window remaining being the installation notice for the Autodesk electrical parts catalog. Soon...
  8. Autodesk Pixlr problem/Win 10

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Autodesk Pixlr problem/Win 10: Hi, I have Pixlr installation problem. I uninstalled it few days back, and now when I try to install application again it says that pixlr is already installed. But In "add/remove programs" pixlr is not on the list. Can anyone help me guys? Sorry for my bad English. 59244
  9. Autodesk Inventor not installing on windows 10

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Autodesk Inventor not installing on windows 10: needing help with installing inventor 2017 on my new laptop i download the install file and run and it does nothing? done everything i know to do researched and now im at uninstalling .net 4.6 and there is a thread that stated it could not be done turned off .net...
  10. Microsoft HoloLens and Autodesk Fusion 360: Collaboration

in Windows 10 News
    Microsoft HoloLens and Autodesk Fusion 360: Collaboration: We are happy to announce that Microsoft HoloLens is partnering with Autodesk Fusion 360 on a solution that we believe could change the way industrial designers, mechanical engineers and other product development fields work together. With HoloLens we can remove many of the...