Windows 10: I stuck in aptio setup with no boot option

Discus and support I stuck in aptio setup with no boot option in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; I have try some troubleshooting from the internet but its no help I have no intention of recover or reboot my laptop at first place so i dont have any... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by Ktr_, Apr 17, 2021.

1. Ktr_ Win User

I stuck in aptio setup with no boot option

I have try some troubleshooting from the internet but its no help
    I have no intention of recover or reboot my laptop at first place so i dont have any recovery file or usbI stuck in aptio setup with no boot option [​IMG]

:)

2. 2020 Aptio Setup

Hi,H4ck3r_L0rD

My name is Erik. I'm an Independent Advisor and I'll be glad to help you today.

I just look for the details regards about your concern kindly follow these steps

Kindly do this basic steps just restart your computer and see if Aptio Setup Utility stuck is disappeared. If your PC still boots up to the setup utility instead of booting in the operating system, try other solutions to check.

Kindly follow these steps

1. Restart your PC.

2. The Aptio Setup Utility main menu should appear.

3. Enter Settings and look for the ”Reset Configuration Data” or ”Factory reset” options.

4. Reset BIOS to factory data and save changes.

5. Exit Aptio and reboot your PC.

Second Option:

Step 1: Boot your Asus computer and wait for it to the Aptio Setup Utility window.

Step 2: Go to Security, expand the Secure Boot Control menu and ensure the secure boot option is disabled.

Step 3: Save and exit the tab, then restart your PC and wait for it to load Aptio Utility settings once again.

Step 4: Navigate to the Boot tab, disable these two options – Secure Boot and Fast Boot.

Step 5: Besides, enable CSM (Compatible Support Module).

Step 6: Save the change and restart the Asus computer. It should boot to the Windows operating system instead of Aptio Setup Utility.

If this issue did not help you to solve the problem please let me know so we can able to look for another workaround solutions or we can ask another expert about their suggestion

Regards,

Erik

Independent Advisor

EriksonBautista24, Apr 17, 2021
  3. Asus Laptop stuck on aptio

Hi,

I suggest you to follow the steps below and check if it helps:

• Select the Boot menu in the Aptio setup utility, select 'Launch CSM' and change to enable.
    • Select the Security menu n the Aptio setup utility, select 'secure Boot Control' and change to disable.
    • Select Save & Exit and press 'yes'.
    • Hold down the power button until the unit switches power off completely.
    • Switch back on and continually press the F9 button for about ten seconds; this should now allow the unit to boot up into the Windows Recovery menu.
    • Select 'Advanced Start Up' and wait until the recovery menu appears.
    • Select ' Advanced Options'.
    • Select 'System Restore' and select a date prior to when the problem occurred.
    Also, I suggest you to refer the below thread:

Help! Stuck in Asus Aptio Setup Utility, after restarting the system screen turns black with one white underscore flashing

Hope it helps. Revert to us with the results, will be glad to assist you.

Thank you.

Mohan Babu ER, Apr 17, 2021
  4. I stuck in aptio setup with no boot option

Asus laptop stuck on aptio setup screen

Asus laptop stuck on aptio setup utility screen. Ive done everything that’s been suggested with the Boot and Security but it still won’t work!!!

LeighCubbon, Apr 17, 2021
Thema:

I stuck in aptio setup with no boot option

1. I stuck in aptio setup with no boot option - Similar Threads - stuck aptio setup

2. I stuck in Aptio Setup Utility

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I stuck in Aptio Setup Utility: I wanted to upgrade to windows 11 and i deleted the whole system and yet I'm stuck in Aptio Setup Utility - Copyright C 2021 American Megatrends, Inc. and I don't have msc launch...
  3. I stuck in Aptio Setup Utility

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I stuck in Aptio Setup Utility: I wanted to upgrade to windows 11 and i deleted the whole system and yet I'm stuck in Aptio Setup Utility - Copyright C 2021 American Megatrends, Inc. and I don't have msc launch...
  4. I stuck in Aptio Setup Utility

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. Stuck in aptio setup

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Stuck in aptio setup: Hi, I need help, after I did a recovery setup, I'm stuck in aptio setup. I have looked for solutions, but no enable csm launch in boot menu. I'm currently on windows 11, aorus xe4 laptop....
  6. Stuck in aptio setup

Stuck in aptio setup: Hi, I need help, after I did a recovery setup, I'm stuck in aptio setup. I have looked for solutions, but no enable csm launch in boot menu. I'm currently on windows 11, aorus xe4 laptop....
  7. Stuck on Aptio Setup Utility

Stuck on Aptio Setup Utility: When I turn my computer on, it takes me directly to the Aptio Setup Utility screen. I cannot exit, and under the Boot tab, it only lists Fast Boot, Boot Option Prioritiesnothing listed and Delete boot option. I cannot access launch CSM and I cannot find a way to fix this...
  8. Stuck in Aptio Setup Utility

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Stuck in Aptio Setup Utility: Hello,My ASUS UX562FA Notebook PC froze all of a sudden today. I might've had one too many tabs and apps open at the same time. Once it restarted, the Aptio Setup Utility menu appeared and now it won't go away no matter what I do. I believe I am using Windows 10 although I...
  9. Stuck in Aptio Setup Utility

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Stuck in Aptio Setup Utility: Hello,My ASUS UX562FA Notebook PC froze all of a sudden today. I might've had one too many tabs and apps open at the same time. Once it restarted, the Aptio Setup Utility menu appeared and now it won't go away no matter what I do. I believe I am using Windows 10 although I...
  10. Stuck in Aptio Setup Utility

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Stuck in Aptio Setup Utility: I have an Asus UX501J running the latest Windows 10 OS. It often froze only to boot up in aptio setup, then I got out of it by applying the typical hotfixes of changing the boot mode to CSM, disabling the security boot mode, and rebooting while hitting F8/F9 (can't remember)...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. aptio setup utility no boot options

2. aptio setup with new windows

3. Aptio setup boot option not showing

4. aptio setup utility no factory reset,
  5. how to bypass aptio setup utility,
  6. aptio utlity without secure boot menu,
  7. How to exit Aptio setup utility Windows 10,
  8. aptio setup utility on sansui wont boot from USB drive,
  9. laptop stuck at startup with aptio setup utility 2019,
  10. aptio setup ami when shutdown,
  11. aptio setup when shutdown,