Windows 10: I stupidly deleted Windows Boot Manager on my SP6

Discus and support I stupidly deleted Windows Boot Manager on my SP6 in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Hi, I have an SP6 and was trying to install Win 8.1. It deleted my Win 10 partition. Then yesterday I stupidly deleted Windows Boot Manager. I only... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by 2W10, Feb 21, 2020.

1. 2W10 Win User

I stupidly deleted Windows Boot Manager on my SP6

Hi,
    I have an SP6 and was trying to install Win 8.1. It deleted my Win 10 partition. Then yesterday I stupidly deleted Windows Boot Manager. I only have access to the Surface UEFI so I can't use cmd (Command Prompt) or any Windows program. I tried booting from a Win 10 installation USB and it just took me back to the UEFI. How can I reinstall Windows Boot Manager?

:)

2. Windows boot manager

There could be some system conflict triggered after the said changes. To help you with your concern, we suggest that you perform a clean boot. A
    clean boot is performed to start Windows by using a minimal set of drivers and startup programs. This will help to determine what is causing the issue on the Windows boot manager. To do this, click on this
    link and scroll down to the
    How to determine what is causing the problem by performing a clean boot section then follow the steps listed..

Note: If the installation is successful and the issue has been resolved. Please go through the section “How to reset the computer to start as usual” to reset your computer to the normal startup.

Let us know how it goes after performing the suggested steps.

Eileen Gal, Feb 21, 2020
  3. ARC
    Arc Win User
  4. MoonPig Win User

Help with deleting a Windows 7 partition.

Hey,

So recently my boot decided to have the option between "Windows 7" and "Windows 7" on startup... The first one gives me an error, the second is my actual Windows 7 install.

I need to know which to delete on this list, so that i don't have to watch my boot... haha.

This is it:

I stupidly deleted Windows Boot Manager on my SP6 Untitled.png

Thanks.

MoonPig, Feb 21, 2020
Thema:

1. I stupidly deleted Windows Boot Manager on my SP6 - Similar Threads - stupidly deleted Boot

2. Accident deleted window's boot management

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Accident deleted window's boot management: I've accidentally deleted my window boot manager through disk managementI Do HAVE A WINDOWS 10 BOOTABLE USBMy laptop is using Legacy Bios https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/accident-deleted-windows-boot-management/f6098e40-8f71-4bbe-85af-e545776ab2bb
  3. Accident deleted window's boot management

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Accident deleted window's boot management: I've accidentally deleted my window boot manager through disk managementI Do HAVE A WINDOWS 10 BOOTABLE USBMy laptop is using Legacy Bios https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/accident-deleted-windows-boot-management/f6098e40-8f71-4bbe-85af-e545776ab2bb
  4. THE STUPID FILE WILL NOT DELETE

in Windows 10 Gaming
    THE STUPID FILE WILL NOT DELETE: I have an empty file that I obviously don't want anymore so I right-click AND THERE IS NO DELETE OPTION then I try selecting the file AND I PUSH THE DELETE KEYBOARD KEY AND IT DOES NOT DELETE. So if anyone has a solution please tell me because this issue is getting on my...
  5. THE STUPID FILE WILL NOT DELETE

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    THE STUPID FILE WILL NOT DELETE: I have an empty file that I obviously don't want anymore so I right-click AND THERE IS NO DELETE OPTION then I try selecting the file AND I PUSH THE DELETE KEYBOARD KEY AND IT DOES NOT DELETE. So if anyone has a solution please tell me because this issue is getting on my...
  6. I accidentally deleted windows boot manager from my bios

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    I accidentally deleted windows boot manager from my bios: So I was trying to remove manjaro from boot options but I miss clicked and removed windows boot manager. Is there any way I can get windows boot manager back without reinstalling windows. If it helps it is on a Dell latitude 3380 laptop. Thanks submitted by /u/passreedor...
  7. I deleted my Windows boot manager partition

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    I deleted my Windows boot manager partition: HELP! I accidentally deleted the windows boot partition when trying to dual boot with another system, how do I restore it? Can I reinstall it? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-deleted-my-windows-boot-manager-partition/dfa6be84-33b3-4e7b-a1db-91bd6df0a2c3
  8. I Reset my PC = Stupid Stupid Stupid !

I Reset my PC = Stupid Stupid Stupid !: My computer was running slow. Acting up. So I reset my PC. Seemed friendly enough. It should be called "Wipe out Everything" and welcome to Edge. Is there anyway to undo this and get all of my stuff back? Apps removed while resetting your PC App namePublisherVersion Adobe...
  9. I deleted the windows boot manager from iefi

in Windows 10 Customization
    I deleted the windows boot manager from iefi: Hello I deleted the windows boot manager from uefi My laptob is surface laptob How can i bring it again Is it has problem? [IMG] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-deleted-the-windows-boot-manager-from-iefi/478e16f9-8645-4c43-8f78-9d06122d8f5f
  10. I deleted windows boot manager on surface pro

I deleted windows boot manager on surface pro: Hi there if anyone can help at all I would really appreciate. I've spend hours and hours on this and still no fix. I have a Microsoft surface pro 4 in which I deleted the windows boot manager option in the uefi and then to try and fix I did various things... created a...