Windows 10: I such a weird RGB color with my Ryzen 5 3400G (without GPU) and benq GW2780 using RGB...

Discus and support I such a weird RGB color with my Ryzen 5 3400G (without GPU) and benq GW2780 using RGB... in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; [ATTACH] submitted by /u/spacecat002 [link] [comments]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/spacecat002, Sep 22, 2020.

1. I such a weird RGB color with my Ryzen 5 3400G (without GPU) and benq GW2780 using RGB...

/u/spacecat002, Sep 22, 2020

2. RGB colors issue

I purchased Jetion mouse RGB.

This mouse should be able to change colors and mix blue, green and red. My machine is changing colors normally when it is booting. When the system starts Windows 10 it stays red. When I don’t use computer, the screen soon turns off and the mouse starts
    mixing the colors as expected. But when I wake the system, the mouse gets back to red color.

StephanieSanders, Sep 22, 2020
  3. RGB

I THINK WINDOWS SHOULD HAVE RGB!!!.

SonyaAnderson1, Sep 22, 2020
  4. ak_it Win User

I such a weird RGB color with my Ryzen 5 3400G (without GPU) and benq GW2780 using RGB...

Connecting PC to TV with RGB Cable

RGB cable, I have not heard of that term in a long time, the only RGB in recent history is shiny and comes in pretty colors.

Can you elaborate how are you connecting your laptop to your TV with a RGB cable?

ak_it, Sep 22, 2020
Thema:

I such a weird RGB color with my Ryzen 5 3400G (without GPU) and benq GW2780 using RGB...

1. I such a weird RGB color with my Ryzen 5 3400G (without GPU) and benq GW2780 using RGB... - Similar Threads - such weird RGB

2. MY RYZEN 5 3400G keep freezing

in Windows 10 Gaming
    MY RYZEN 5 3400G keep freezing: My computer keep freezing and sometimes the monitor blank then after few seconds i got notification on the monitor screen that it doest not detected anything. If this problem happen, i had to hard reset my computer. CPU : RYZEN 5 3400GMOBO : ASROCK A320M HDV RAM : KLEVV BOLT...
  3. MY RYZEN 5 3400G keep freezing

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    MY RYZEN 5 3400G keep freezing: My computer keep freezing and sometimes the monitor blank then after few seconds i got notification on the monitor screen that it doest not detected anything. If this problem happen, i had to hard reset my computer. CPU : RYZEN 5 3400GMOBO : ASROCK A320M HDV RAM : KLEVV BOLT...
  4. MY RYZEN 5 3400G keep freezing

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. My rgb controller is having a hard time with my rgb cpu fan

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    My rgb controller is having a hard time with my rgb cpu fan: I have a razer chroma Addressable rgb controller which works fine with my 4 120mm rgb fans but I upgraded my stock cooler to a aresgame river 5 cpu cooler. The cooler works fine but the rgb part seems to have a mind of its own or my controller doesn't like it. The software I...
  6. Question about Ryzen 5 3400G

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    Question about Ryzen 5 3400G: I have been on Google and on the AMD website. My question is will my cpu (3400G) support 3840 x 2160 resolution (no gaming) Just YouTube other streaming and movies? 170770
  7. RGB

in Windows 10 Customization
    RGB: I THINK WINDOWS SHOULD HAVE RGB!!!. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/rgb/7eca33d0-4680-40c4-bd46-c0de61db6af7
  8. RGB colors issue

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    RGB colors issue: I purchased Jetion mouse RGB. This mouse should be able to change colors and mix blue, green and red. My machine is changing colors normally when it is booting. When the system starts Windows 10 it stays red. When I don’t use computer, the screen soon turns off and the mouse...
  9. RGB colors on Jetion RGB mouse doesn't stay after restart

RGB colors on Jetion RGB mouse doesn't stay after restart: Hi, i have jetion mouse rgb, its supposed to change colors to mix blue,green,red...etc.But when my machine is booting its changing color normaly. But once it get in in windows 10 it stays red expect if i dont use computer screen turns off after about 15mins and mouse is...
  10. RGB case lighting & RGB strip not in sync?

RGB case lighting & RGB strip not in sync?: Bought a prefab custom PC that came with case lights and an RGB strip on the bottom of the case, along with a remote. Both sets of lights aren't in sync when I strobe, flash, etc. Other times, I need to hit the power-on button on the remote twice just to get one or the other...