Windows 10: I suddenly loose my internet connection although i can ping everything

Discus and support I suddenly loose my internet connection although i can ping everything in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; hello all it is very frustrating situation in which i am in, it all started a few weeks ago, i am using everything normally and suddenly no page opens... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by SabaHassani, Aug 4, 2019.

1. I suddenly loose my internet connection although i can ping everything

hello all
    it is very frustrating situation in which i am in, it all started a few weeks ago,
    i am using everything normally and suddenly no page opens and i loos all connections but system says internet is connected and troubleshooting does not help, at the same time i can ping every website using ping command, the only solution is to restart the system. i tried various solution non of them worked so far.
    1- used the for command line to flush dns and reset ip config
    2- updated every driver for my network card
    at the same time all of my other devices work normally on wifi, this problem wont go away on different modem or connection type.
    system info:
    OS Name Microsoft Windows 10 Home
    Version 10.0.18362 Build 18362
    Other OS Description Not Available
    OS Manufacturer Microsoft Corporation
    System Manufacturer Acer
    System Model Predator G9-793
    System Type x64-based PC
    System SKU Predator G9-793_1177_1.14
    Processor Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-7700HQ CPU @ 2.80GHz, 2801 Mhz, 4 Core(s), 8 Logical Processor(s)
    BIOS Version/Date Insyde V1.14, 2/03/2018
    SMBIOS Version 3.0
    Embedded Controller Version 1.03
    BIOS Mode UEFI
    BaseBoard Manufacturer Acer
    BaseBoard Product Challenger2_SKS
    BaseBoard Version V1.14
    Platform Role Mobile
    Secure Boot State On

please help me i don't know what to do anymore, thanks in advance.

that is my problem i asked around in acer community and apparently it has something to do with version 1903, because it started immediately after the update. i deleted the old version of windows and can not perform fresh install because of my files. tried updating drivers and everything. nothing seems to work. and its not browser it affects every connection i have.

:)

SabaHassani, Aug 4, 2019
  2. nofame Win User

Loosing connection for a while

Hello. Iam loosing connection with an internet for a couple of seconds every time I connect to the VPN, Steam or starting a few other applications. I had this same problem with Win8 and now with fresh Win10 but not with Win7. What can cause this behavior? As you can see there are ping timeouts to google while VPN and Steam are connecting. Though no disrupts in ping to my router in the same time.

I suddenly loose my internet connection although i can ping everything xZNdlyB.png

nofame, Sep 29, 2019
  3. oily_17 Win User
    internet connection problem- help

If the desktop downstairs is running XP Pro as well,I would check all the setting on it are the same as on yours.

Start in Network Connections and check everything step by step.

If you goto Start >> Run and type CMD

Then type- ping (your router ie:192.168.1.1)

are you able to ping your router?

oily_17, Sep 29, 2019
  4. I suddenly loose my internet connection although i can ping everything

I suddenly loose my internet connection although i can ping everything

Thank you for response, done them all, nothing seems to do the trick.

i think i need to explain the problem more clearly:

after few hours or maybe a day the following happens:

- no website loads on all browsers, just blank white no loading time, upon refresh attempt instantly blank page appears

- all applications loose their connection to the web instantly or in the case of discord if i disconnect it will not connect again

- no internet based Microsoft service would work either like store, update etc

- ALL OF MY OTHER DEVICES ARE CONNECTED AND WORKING NORMALLY

tried all of the suggested measures and the following:

- flush dns and more using these commands on cmd (as an administrator):

netsh winsock reset

netsh int ip reset

ipconfig /release

ipconfig /renew

ipconfig /flushdns

- disabled firewall / antiviruse / windows security

after all of these steps only one thing will do the trick : " RESTART " and all begin again in few hours maximum a day.

I hope that i managed to give you a more clear picture now.

SabaHassani, Sep 29, 2019
Thema:

I suddenly loose my internet connection although i can ping everything

1. I suddenly loose my internet connection although i can ping everything - Similar Threads - suddenly loose internet

2. Printer is Offline, although I can ping it - Possible solution

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Printer is Offline, although I can ping it - Possible solution: Dear Community Members,I tried to find a solution to the problem of network LAN printer being offline in printers list, while it can be pinged via command prompt in this community forum, but I could not find an answer,. Restarting printer or computer does not help either....
  3. Printer is Offline, although I can ping it - Possible solution

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Printer is Offline, although I can ping it - Possible solution: Dear Community Members,I tried to find a solution to the problem of network LAN printer being offline in printers list, while it can be pinged via command prompt in this community forum, but I could not find an answer,. Restarting printer or computer does not help either....
  4. Printer is Offline, although I can ping it - Possible solution

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. No internet access although connected

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    No internet access although connected: it says no internet access but i am connected and i can use internet with browser and apps if i click troubleshoot its recommends a network reset done that a few times already also tried cmd> netsh winsock reset catalog netsh int ipv4 reset reset.log netsh winsock...
  6. Randomly loosing internet connection

Randomly loosing internet connection: Hi! Lately, I have been facing a problem with win 10. The surfacing problem is that randomly, windows stops being able to reach any network. Checking the settings though through the UI as well as through ipconfig, the network seems to still be well configured to connect...
  7. Suddenly horrible internet connection. If i ping something i get 400 ping. Games are unplayable

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Suddenly horrible internet connection. If i ping something i get 400 ping. Games are unplayable: Im using the latest update submitted by /u/Ra1n69 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/ipetpj/suddenly_horrible_internet_connection_if_i_ping/
  8. suddenly I can't connect to the internet

suddenly I can't connect to the internet: my lap top is not connecting to the wifi. I found the error "you have no preferred wireless networks". I am not able to fix it. It is windows 10. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/suddenly-i-cant-connect-to-the-internet/6a3b3ada-61ee-4902-a602-c3617f487b9e
  9. Windows 10 suddenly saying "No Internet Access" although I can access the internet...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows 10 suddenly saying "No Internet Access" although I can access the internet...: I have not had any trouble with this in the past with this computer in the three years I've had it, nor have I changed anything at all recently, hardware or otherwise. There were no updates, program installs, uninstalls, reboots, settings changes, etc. before this issue began...
  10. Loosing internet connection

Loosing internet connection: Odd issue, internet keeps disconnecting, sometimes only 15-30min between sometimes hours between. The wireless shows as connected and diagnostic doesnt help. only thing that helps is to disable and enable it OR wait for a few min and it usually comes back on its own....