Windows 10: I suspect my PC not running well - Hidden registry from unathorized user

Discus and support I suspect my PC not running well - Hidden registry from unathorized user in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; this is one of example of Log that I save.. can anyone explain me in simple words.. what is the meaning of this log? [ATTACH]... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by PEFFRIO, Jul 7, 2019.

1. PEFFRIO Win User

I suspect my PC not running well - Hidden registry from unathorized user

this is one of example of Log that I save..

can anyone explain me in simple words.. what is the meaning of this log?

I suspect my PC not running well - Hidden registry from unathorized user b1d62faf-63b7-4752-84eb-faa14f960fd0?upload=true.jpg

:)

PEFFRIO, Jul 7, 2019

2. Removing a "hidden" user and user files

Thanks for your patience. I was able with "Net User" to remove the left over user. It no longer appears when I invoke Net User.

Now for the user's folder which remains behind. After performing the series of steps that you suggested, I attempted to delete this folder. The result again was an error message about permission
    I suspect my PC not running well - Hidden registry from unathorized user 1579d3b5-d6d3-4481-ad8c-0dae5f689a1a.jpg

"Administrators" appears on the list in the list of advanced security.

RobertOBollinger, Jul 7, 2019
  3. I am an administrator but don't have access to my documents

Hi,

Thank you for your interest in Windows 10.

• How many user accounts are setup on the PC?
    I suggest you to check if issue persists in Hidden Admin account. Follow the steps to enable Hidden Admin:

• Press Windows key + X.

• Click on Command Prompt (Admin).

• Type ‘net user administrator /active:yes’ and press Enter.

• Now check if issue persists on the Hidden admin account.
    Please get back to us with the results of the result of the proposed suggestion.

Giridhar J, Jul 7, 2019
  4. Kreij Win User

Current active users that are friends

The other reason I suggested this is that users can add characters to their username that are not alphanumeric (e.g. user*). This confuses things somewhat when looking at the list.

Kreij, Jul 7, 2019
Thema:

1. I suspect my PC not running well - Hidden registry from unathorized user - Similar Threads - suspect running Hidden

2. How to delete a user name from my PC.

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    How to delete a user name from my PC.: I would like to remove a family member’s Yahoo.com user name from my PC. But after following the how to "Remove Family & other users" instructions, the only selection that pops up is "Allow". I don't see a "Remove" option. What else should I do?...
  3. i canot get my pc to reset and there are no backups.i suspect malware . can i download a...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    i canot get my pc to reset and there are no backups.i suspect malware . can i download a...: i cant get my pc to reset and there are no backups.i suspect some kind of malaware.is it posible to download a copy of windows 10 to reset it with?...
  4. HIDDEN USER ADMINISTRATOR

in Windows 10 Customization
    HIDDEN USER ADMINISTRATOR: How to activate HIDDEN USER ADMINISTRATOR IN WINDOWS 10. why it is said can be activated but we should not do that? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/hidden-user-administrator/6bb7cf15-14ff-4605-9388-536fc66e8581
  5. suspect email from Microsoft

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    suspect email from Microsoft: I suspect this is a fake email address on an email sent to me. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/protect/forum/all/suspect-email-from-microsoft/82bb1d3b-2a58-4c65-9b4f-cef736fbea65
  6. Hidden App running

Hidden App running: [ATTACH] Sometimes when I start my PC it flashes black for a second then goes back to normal when I press alt tab and it shows the apps that are running this certain one doesn't pop up but when I press alt tab when im playing a game or something and it only shows the...
  7. I suspect my computer is remotelly controlled

I suspect my computer is remotelly controlled: Hi all, I've lately been concerned about a malware/spyware or some other security breach on my computer. Let me explain... A month or so back I noticed that on several occasions the mouse started moving on itselft when I was not looking at the screen - not always, but...
  8. PC running slowly after BSOD, rootkit/malware suspected

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    PC running slowly after BSOD, rootkit/malware suspected: Hi everyone absolute newbie here So just this day i was working on my thesis and i had to use a friend's flash drive cause our files were in there, so i scanned it thoroughly first with Malwarebytes and Avast, and it showed no viruses. But after i finished my work and...
  9. Remove "hidden" user

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Remove "hidden" user: I have what might be a similar problem Trying to resolve confusion with accounts on wife's PC. We upgraded to Win 10 from Win 7 about a month ago. Background. She got the PC from her mother who is 92 and not interested in computers. Mother-in-law was given PC by a...
  10. Windows registry - I cannot delete a user file in the registry

in Windows 10 Support
    Windows registry - I cannot delete a user file in the registry: In the last week I have been redirected to a hijacked site that says "that your computer has been hijacked and you will not be able to save your files, then it says do not shutdown" Well, that's exactly what I do is I disconnect from the internet, and then I can close...