Windows 10: I suspect my PC not running well - Hidden registry from unathorized user

Discus and support I suspect my PC not running well - Hidden registry from unathorized user in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; this is one of example of Log that I save.. can anyone explain me in simple words.. what is the meaning of this log? [ATTACH]... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by PEFFRIO, Jul 7, 2019.

1. PEFFRIO Win User

I suspect my PC not running well - Hidden registry from unathorized user

this is one of example of Log that I save..

can anyone explain me in simple words.. what is the meaning of this log?

I suspect my PC not running well - Hidden registry from unathorized user b1d62faf-63b7-4752-84eb-faa14f960fd0?upload=true.jpg

:)

PEFFRIO, Jul 7, 2019

2. Removing a "hidden" user and user files

Thanks for your patience. I was able with "Net User" to remove the left over user. It no longer appears when I invoke Net User.

Now for the user's folder which remains behind. After performing the series of steps that you suggested, I attempted to delete this folder. The result again was an error message about permission
    I suspect my PC not running well - Hidden registry from unathorized user 1579d3b5-d6d3-4481-ad8c-0dae5f689a1a.jpg

"Administrators" appears on the list in the list of advanced security.

RobertOBollinger, Jul 7, 2019
  3. I am an administrator but don't have access to my documents

Hi,

Thank you for your interest in Windows 10.

• How many user accounts are setup on the PC?
    I suggest you to check if issue persists in Hidden Admin account. Follow the steps to enable Hidden Admin:

• Press Windows key + X.

• Click on Command Prompt (Admin).

• Type ‘net user administrator /active:yes’ and press Enter.

• Now check if issue persists on the Hidden admin account.
    Please get back to us with the results of the result of the proposed suggestion.

Giridhar J, Jul 7, 2019
  4. Kreij Win User

Current active users that are friends

The other reason I suggested this is that users can add characters to their username that are not alphanumeric (e.g. user*). This confuses things somewhat when looking at the list.

Kreij, Jul 7, 2019
Thema:

1. I suspect my PC not running well - Hidden registry from unathorized user - Similar Threads - suspect running Hidden

2. unathorized charges

in Windows 10 Gaming
    unathorized charges: I have been getting a 9.99 charge every month for years and I can't get it to stop. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/unathorized-charges/144dc4d7-3f2f-49c4-a10e-341a5ab3c7d9
  3. unathorized charges

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    unathorized charges: I have been getting a 9.99 charge every month for years and I can't get it to stop. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/unathorized-charges/144dc4d7-3f2f-49c4-a10e-341a5ab3c7d9
  4. unathorized charges

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
  5. My user folder is hidden

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My user folder is hidden: I just got a new PC well it's an old second hand one from a friend and have been setting things up. They formatted the drives and reinstalled windows. I noticed that when I was trying to create desktop shortcuts for games using steam, the shortcuts just appeared as blank...
  6. My user folder is hidden

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My user folder is hidden: I just got a new PC well it's an old second hand one from a friend and have been setting things up. They formatted the drives and reinstalled windows. I noticed that when I was trying to create desktop shortcuts for games using steam, the shortcuts just appeared as blank...
  7. My user folder is hidden

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  8. Note to NordVPN users - your PC hidden from LAN

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Note to NordVPN users - your PC hidden from LAN: After a long struggle trying to figure out why my laptop would access the WAN and Internet, but nothing on the LAN, I finally tracked it down to nordvpn-service. After reporting to NordVPN, they told be they had a feature under Advanced Settings labelled "Invisibility on LAN"...
  9. A Suspect Registry Entry - is it from Microsoft?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    A Suspect Registry Entry - is it from Microsoft?: By random luck I'd found a strange entry in my Windows registry. Couldn't find any info about it / nope in google Does anybody know about this registry entry: HKEY_USERS\S-1-5-21-1725487095-3542248142-3856910469-1001\Software\Classes\ఀ No Value...
  10. Will my PC run well on Windows 10?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Will my PC run well on Windows 10?: Version: Windows 7 Home Premium, Build 7601: SP1 Greetings, all. As you know, Windows 7 support is about to come to an end and I have a decision to make. I am either going to upgrade this PC to Windows 10 or nuke Windows 7 and install Linux Mint. My preference is to...