Windows 10: I switched my computer out of S mode twice and it came back each time.

Discus and support I switched my computer out of S mode twice and it came back each time. in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; I have tired every option I have come across online to resolve this issue. My computer and app store are up to date. I restarted wuaserv, and reset my... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by ChrisWinWheel, Jan 17, 2021.

1. I switched my computer out of S mode twice and it came back each time.

I have tired every option I have come across online to resolve this issue. My computer and app store are up to date. I restarted wuaserv, and reset my computer. I've been dealing with this for almost a year. Please help!

:)

ChrisWinWheel, Jan 17, 2021

2. Airplane mode switch not working

Since the troubleshooting steps that were provided did not resolve the issue, we suggest switching on the Radio Management Service. To do that, please follow the steps below:

• Press Windows key + R.
    • Type services.msc, then hit Enter.
    • Search for Radio Management Service.
    • Right-click, then choose Start.

Note: Never ever set this service to "Disabled".

Get back to us if the steps won't work.

Marilou Ser, Jan 17, 2021
  3. Switching out of S Mode

I am having trouble switching my laptop out of S Mode. I went through the steps that are listed, and the Windows Store is updated and it won't let me click Get when you go to the screen to switch out of S mode.

ChelseaSmith3, Jan 17, 2021
  4. I switched my computer out of S mode twice and it came back each time.

Windows 10 needs to be switched on twice

Hi, Rob.

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.
    I understand the issue that you are facing currently, and we in Community will try to resolve your issue the best way we can.

Before we proceed further, could you please help me with the following information?

1. Do you get any error code or message?

2. Did you make any changes to your computer recently?

As of now, I would suggest that you restart your computer in
    Safe Mode and check if the same issue arises. To start computer in safe mode follow the steps mentioned below:

Steps:

• To log in safe mode, open
      Run Command
      (press windows logo button+R) and type “msconfig”
    • A window will open and click on boot
      tap and select safe mode with minimal as option.
    • Restart computer.
    • To return to normal desktop mode, follow the same procedure and uncheck the Safe Mode box and restart computer.
    Your reply is very important for us to ensure a proper resolution. Please get back to us with the above information in order to assist you accordingly.

Vanessa Sohtun, Jan 17, 2021
Thema:

I switched my computer out of S mode twice and it came back each time.

1. I switched my computer out of S mode twice and it came back each time. - Similar Threads - switched computer mode

2. Switching multiple computers out of S mode

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Switching multiple computers out of S mode: We are setting up new computers for new employees in the office. We have been using the same admin email address to set up office computers, but now we're being told that we can not switch any more computers out of S mode because we've reached the limit of 10. What do we need...
  3. I switch my computer out of S mode twice and it came back each time.

I switch my computer out of S mode twice and it came back each time.: I have tired every option I have come across online to resolve this issue. My computer and app store are up to date. I restarted wuaserv, and reset my computer. I've been dealing with this for almost a year. Please help!...
  4. Switch out of S mode

in Windows 10 Customization
    Switch out of S mode: How can I switch out of S mode? I tried to go into Settings > Microsoft Store and it told me I needed to upgrade and to pay $200. I decided to look for more info and all I found was information about switching out of S mode. This is so NOT user friendly! There was no option...
  5. Switching out of S mode

Switching out of S mode: My computer will not let me switch out of S mode it says I need to check with a system administrator, how do I do that? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/switching-out-of-s-mode/85c592f3-da35-461d-881b-05f913c12f6b
  6. switch back in s mode

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    switch back in s mode: hello please I want to know how to switch back to s mode or know if with this mode my pc is exposed, venerable. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/switch-back-in-s-mode/53bda8e3-16d7-4f1c-abd3-c785f51405c4
  7. Switching out of S Mode

Switching out of S Mode: I recently received a new laptop. It is in Windows S Mode, which prevents me from using programs that I need. When I try to got to the Microsoft Store to switch out of S Mode, I get an error message that says "Try Again Later - Something happened on our end." My OS is up to...
  8. Switching out of s mode

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Switching out of s mode: I am attempting to switch out of s mode. I have scoured every article within the community and tried every suggested fix. When I access the Microsoft Store which is upgraded to the most recent version and go to "switch out of s mode" the button for "Get" is greyed out and...
  9. Windows Switched Back To S Mode and Can't Switch Out

Windows Switched Back To S Mode and Can't Switch Out: Crazy right? I got a laptop and first thing I did was switch out of S mode. Easy done it. Then a couple of days later, I wanted to use Mozilla but Windows said that is in S mode. Which is already strange because you can't revert back to S Mode but alas it says that Windows is...
  10. Switching out of S Mode

Switching out of S Mode: Someone please assist me, I am trying to switch out of S Mode but having no luck following instructions on given links, I don't seem to have the same options as others, when I go onto store, it says to contact administrator even though I am. I need to download Cricut to...