Windows 10: I switched my ssd from my pc to another pc on the new pc i am experiencing %50 and...

Discus and support I switched my ssd from my pc to another pc on the new pc i am experiencing %50 and... in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I am using a windows 10 pc with 8gb ram AMD radeon r7 200 series - IntelR CoreTM i5-4590 CPU - @ 3.30GHz 4 Cores cpu, continuing onto the question the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by AceValorant123, Nov 28, 2022.

1. I switched my ssd from my pc to another pc on the new pc i am experiencing %50 and...

I am using a windows 10 pc with 8gb ram AMD radeon r7 200 series - IntelR CoreTM i5-4590 CPU - @ 3.30GHz 4 Cores cpu, continuing onto the question the processes are taking up more cpu then the games do and even when I swapped it back into my first pc its still got the same cpu problems and sometimes when i open taskmanager i see its running high then goes down lower but usually its high cpu problems. any help woud be appreciated.

:)

AceValorant123, Nov 28, 2022

2. PC Build Steps

Ok just because I like steps i am going to create some steps. Please give me the stamp of approval/disapproval
    • Install system in case
      • Remember to connect SSD and optical to same SATA ports on motherboard
    • Turn on PC
    • setup HDD
    • run blend test in prime95 for 30-60 min
      • run realtemp at the same time
    • While in Prime95 test
      • if CPU goes above 70c in RealTemp, I have a leaky CPU
      • if my system locks up or blue screens, there is an instability in the system somewhere
      • if my system does not lock up or blue screen, my CPU is not damaged and I am in the clear!
    What do you guys think??

anandsap123, Nov 28, 2022
  3. davnav Win User
    new pc 1tb hdd to ssd clone advice needed

Ive just bought a brand new lenovo pc which has windows 10 home 64bit and has a 1tb hard drive fitted, im looking for advice on the following.

Ive fitted the ssd into the pc but its not shown up so need step by step guide on how to make it active ?

Next I need help on how to clone the 1tb hdd to the
    Ssd drive, step by step and best software to use and have the ssd as the main drive then use the the 1hdd for storage.I just dont want to break my new system
    Thanks for your time.

davnav, Nov 28, 2022
  4. RCoon Win User

I switched my ssd from my pc to another pc on the new pc i am experiencing %50 and...

PC Build Steps

1.1 - Ideally put optical in SATA 0, and SSD in SATA 1, this will cause the optical drive to be the default 1st boot option. You can change it manually if not, but I like it this way
    2.infinity - yes, that's fine. if it's above 70 +/- 5 degrees, then it may just need a repaste/remount

RCoon, Nov 28, 2022
Thema:

I switched my ssd from my pc to another pc on the new pc i am experiencing %50 and...

1. I switched my ssd from my pc to another pc on the new pc i am experiencing %50 and... - Similar Threads - switched ssd another

2. Can i load my pc backup to another pc

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can i load my pc backup to another pc: Hello i want to learn if i backup my files to external hard drive with windows10 or windows7 backup tool can i load backups to different pc? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/can-i-load-my-pc-backup-to-another-pc/050fb6c6-8637-4290-9c2e-ae43531b9217
  3. Can i load my pc backup to another pc

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Can i load my pc backup to another pc: Hello i want to learn if i backup my files to external hard drive with windows10 or windows7 backup tool can i load backups to different pc? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/can-i-load-my-pc-backup-to-another-pc/050fb6c6-8637-4290-9c2e-ae43531b9217
  4. Can i load my pc backup to another pc

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. i changed my pc's components recently i replaced my hdd with a ssd from another windows...

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    i changed my pc's components recently i replaced my hdd with a ssd from another windows...: i changed my pc's components recently i replaced my hdd with a ssd from another windows laptop . In the hdd replaced laptop i installed windows through flash drive the windows installed was windows 10 home, and i have lost my widows key for both. Then i went to activate...
  6. i changed my pc's components recently i replaced my hdd with a ssd from another windows...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    i changed my pc's components recently i replaced my hdd with a ssd from another windows...: i changed my pc's components recently i replaced my hdd with a ssd from another windows laptop . In the hdd replaced laptop i installed windows through flash drive the windows installed was windows 10 home, and i have lost my widows key for both. Then i went to activate...
  7. i changed my pc's components recently i replaced my hdd with a ssd from another windows...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  8. I switched my ssd from my pc to another pc on the new pc i am experiencing %50 and...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I switched my ssd from my pc to another pc on the new pc i am experiencing %50 and...: I am using a windows 10 pc with 8gb ram AMD radeon r7 200 series - IntelR CoreTM i5-4590 CPU - @ 3.30GHz 4 Cores cpu, continuing onto the question the processes are taking up more cpu then the games do and even when I swapped it back into my first pc its still got the same...
  9. I switched my ssd from my pc to another pc on the new pc i am experiencing %50 and...

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    I switched my ssd from my pc to another pc on the new pc i am experiencing %50 and...: I am using a windows 10 pc with 8gb ram AMD radeon r7 200 series - IntelR CoreTM i5-4590 CPU - @ 3.30GHz 4 Cores cpu, continuing onto the question the processes are taking up more cpu then the games do and even when I swapped it back into my first pc its still got the same...
  10. Moving Windows 10 from one SSD in my PC to another in the same PC?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Moving Windows 10 from one SSD in my PC to another in the same PC?: I just built a new PC with Windows 10 Pro running from my old SSD. How do I move my Windows install from the old SSD (where it is running now), to the new M.2 SSD I just installed in the same PC?...