Windows 10: i switched ram,and this is what happen

Discus and support i switched ram,and this is what happen in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; [ATTACH] submitted by /u/EMFX_I4 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/gjkq1r/i_switched_ramand_this_is_what_happen/ Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/EMFX_I4, May 14, 2020.

1. i switched ram,and this is what happen

/u/EMFX_I4, May 14, 2020
  2. Johan45 Win User

AMD FX OC'ers Club

That's what the auto setting will do since you're over the 1333 mark it jumps to the next step which isn't listed or officially supported I assume by that ram.

At this point though I would suggest dropping the multi one step or .5 so that we can get something stable and possibly take the heat issue out of the picture for now.

Johan45, May 14, 2020
  3. To RAM or not to RAM...

Hey genesis what hardware have you bought, you might be able to save on the ram and step up the rest of the hardware a little...

Or you could go out on the town as suggested... *Big Grin i switched ram,and this is what happen :D

DrunkenMafia, May 14, 2020
  4. i switched ram,and this is what happen

Airplane mode switch not working

Since the troubleshooting steps that were provided did not resolve the issue, we suggest switching on the Radio Management Service. To do that, please follow the steps below:

• Press Windows key + R.
    • Type services.msc, then hit Enter.
    • Search for Radio Management Service.
    • Right-click, then choose Start.

Note: Never ever set this service to "Disabled".

Get back to us if the steps won't work.

Marilou Ser, May 14, 2020
Thema:

i switched ram,and this is what happen

1. i switched ram,and this is what happen - Similar Threads - switched ram happen

2. What happened?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    What happened?: Why is it these days that every other forced update has a real chance of making my computer unable to boot up? I've had this happen twice. Do you guys still do QA at all so you can find out an update will destroy a Windows PC before you force it to take it?I really don't like...
  3. What's happening to my ram?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    What's happening to my ram?: Hi, recently I discovered that my 16GB ram was sitting at 30% idle. I opened the task manager to check what was using it cause it's annoying when you want to play games. Task manager showed things that the ram was using but they didn't add up. I checked the internet and...
  4. i have 4gb ram but only 2.97 useable what is happening?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    i have 4gb ram but only 2.97 useable what is happening?: i have a 4gb ram but at first when i first time look at my pc specs it says 4gb ram3.46 useable and then when my pc is now 2 years old+ my pc then becomed 2.97 useable now like whats happening this problem is getting worse when i check task manager it said only 300+ mb are...
  5. What is happening?!

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    What is happening?!: Idk what happening! I got a raspi4 on the network a few days ago and it worked fine. I turned it off, came back a day later and had no service. I've done everything to get it up and running again. The real problem is, nothing is working now. I dont know of any of it OS...
  6. Can someone tell me what's happening to my RAM?

Can someone tell me what's happening to my RAM?: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/alanmorgan_ [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/hhascs/can_someone_tell_me_whats_happening_to_my_ram/
  7. i dont what is happening

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    i dont what is happening: 3 to 4 hours ago i was designing something on canva and watching a video in the other tab i used snip to cut out a picture in my mail suddenly i head a sound which was distorded and it was a the video i was scared so closed my computer and when i turned it on i was seeing the...
  8. I DON'T WHAT HAPPENED?!!?

I DON'T WHAT HAPPENED?!!?: So, I was just watching some videos on YouTube, then suddenly, it shows a screen that my PC ran into problems. For, a long time it was been nothing but a black screen for a long time. Now, there's a blue box that says "The selected boot device failed. Press enter to...
  9. What happens to saved photos and files when switching OS?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    What happens to saved photos and files when switching OS?: Hello, My PC is currently running on the Ubuntu operating system, however I plan to switch it over to Windows 10 this weekend. The only question I have: what happens to the photos and files I have already saved on my computer when I make the switch? I only ask because I...
  10. What happens to my Windows license when I switch to a new computer ?

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    What happens to my Windows license when I switch to a new computer ?: On my current circa 2011 PC, i have Windows 10 which I freely upgraded from a previous Windows 8 64 bit, which I installed myself (System Builder license). I want to finally buy a new computer, as my old one is having issues, but I would like to keep the Windows license if...