Windows 10: I system restore my laptop now my mic sounds bad

Discus and support I system restore my laptop now my mic sounds bad in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; After system restoring my laptop my mic suddenly became so bad, I mean like really bad to the point where it could barely pick up my voice. I basically... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by MatthewTan8, Jan 5, 2022.

1. I system restore my laptop now my mic sounds bad

After system restoring my laptop my mic suddenly became so bad, I mean like really bad to the point where it could barely pick up my voice. I basically have to scream into my mic just for my friends to say "I can barely hear you".

:)

MatthewTan8, Jan 5, 2022
  2. fireberd Win User

USB Mic Problems.

The next step is what I suggested originally. Try it in a friend's PC or take it to Best Buy and ask them to try it one of their PC's. Have to confirm the mic is working OK.

fireberd, Jan 5, 2022
  3. Zoladex Win User
    Laptop not splitting headset mic & audio?

Hi
    Simple version. When i plug in my headset to my laptop windows10 is not splitting it into one output and one input.

I fixed this years back by setting the popup box 'whats plugged in' from headphone to headset. Then it split the audio and mic. However i had to reinstall windows and now when i select headset it just mutes my laptop mic and audio manager just shows the one mic, but two audio outputs.

It was working before the reset and i have tested the headset on another computer and it is working find.
    So far i tried device manage audio driver install, for both Realtek driver and High Definition driver but either resolve the issue.

Any suggestions why windows would pick up one and not the other?

I currently have it set to headphone plugged in so that i can use my laptop mic, but ive been told i sound really bad *Sad

Cheers,
    Zola

Zoladex, Jan 5, 2022
  4. ken1943 Win User

I system restore my laptop now my mic sounds bad

System Restore Not Working On A Laptop

Two desktops have System Restore Working and Laptop is not working.

Interesting is they have a System Restore Service and the Laptop Does not.

All three had a clean install of 1607.

Suggestions ?

ken1943, Jan 5, 2022
Thema:

I system restore my laptop now my mic sounds bad

1. I system restore my laptop now my mic sounds bad - Similar Threads - system restore laptop

2. My mic sounds bad when I activate the camera

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My mic sounds bad when I activate the camera: Whenever I activate my webcam while on a phonecall or stream, my mic audio quality is bad. I tried searching the issue but I can't find anything....
  3. My mic sounds bad when I activate the camera

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My mic sounds bad when I activate the camera: Whenever I activate my webcam while on a phonecall or stream, my mic audio quality is bad. I tried searching the issue but I can't find anything....
  4. Audio of my usb mic sounds bad on new pc

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Audio of my usb mic sounds bad on new pc: I am using a hyper x quadcast and it sounds terrible on my new computer. I plugged it in on another pc and it sounds perfect. How can I fix this? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/audio-of-my-usb-mic-sounds-bad-on-new-pc/12294033-ee93-4493-b930-4c7f6d0de7fd
  5. Audio of my usb mic sounds bad on new pc

Audio of my usb mic sounds bad on new pc: I am using a hyper x quadcast and it sounds terrible on my new computer. I plugged it in on another pc and it sounds perfect. How can I fix this? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/audio-of-my-usb-mic-sounds-bad-on-new-pc/12294033-ee93-4493-b930-4c7f6d0de7fd
  6. My mic in my laptop sounds like muffled

My mic in my laptop sounds like muffled: I need help with my mic quality. I have acer aspire 3 a315-59 and my mic is maono. I tried to connect my mic to my laptop but the quality of my mic is not that clear as the mic is. I tried to download the Realktek high audio, the quality of my mic change to clear but...
  7. My system restore is on a something now.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My system restore is on a something now.: My PC cant run System Restore PointIt said:System Restore did not complete successfully. Your computer's system files and settings were not changed.Details:System Restore failed to extract the original copy of the directory from the restore point.Source:...
  8. My system restore is on a something now.

My system restore is on a something now.: My PC cant run System Restore PointIt said:System Restore did not complete successfully. Your computer's system files and settings were not changed.Details:System Restore failed to extract the original copy of the directory from the restore point.Source:...
  9. I system restore my laptop now my mic sounds bad

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I system restore my laptop now my mic sounds bad: After system restoring my laptop my mic suddenly became so bad, I mean like really bad to the point where it could barely pick up my voice. I basically have to scream into my mic just for my friends to say "I can barely hear you"....
  10. I system restore my laptop now my mic sounds bad

I system restore my laptop now my mic sounds bad: After system restoring my laptop my mic suddenly became so bad, I mean like really bad to the point where it could barely pick up my voice. I basically have to scream into my mic just for my friends to say "I can barely hear you"....