Windows 10: I t6ried to reset my contrast and it's a mess

Discus and support I t6ried to reset my contrast and it's a mess in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; How do I reset the contrast to default. The problem is, I understand that webmasters seem to love light grey text. I can't read light grey text... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by DeliaReed1, Feb 2, 2019.

1. I t6ried to reset my contrast and it's a mess

How do I reset the contrast to default.

The problem is, I understand that webmasters seem to love light grey text. I can't read light grey text often. I tried to reset my contrast which screwed things up royally.

:)

DeliaReed1, Feb 2, 2019

2. i have messed up with my display settings in widows 10. the contrast level has gone high,want to fix it needed help

Hello Amey,

I suggest you to follow the steps below and check if it helps.

• Type “high contrast settings” into the search box, then select
      High contrast settings from the list of results.
    • Under Choose a theme, select None from the drop-down menu, then select
      Apply.
    Check and let us know how it goes, we’ll be glad to assist you further.

SujataMoktan, Feb 2, 2019
  3. how to turn off high contrast

Hi,

Follow these steps on how to turn high contrast mode on or off in Windows:

• Type "high contrast settings" in the search box, and then select High contrast settings from the list of results.
    • Under Choose a theme, select a high contrast theme from the drop-down menu, and then select Apply.
    • To turn off high contrast mode, select None from the drop-down menu, and then select Apply.
    • To turn high contrast mode on or off from the sign-in screen, select the Ease of Access button in the lower-right corner and choose High Contrast.
    • To turn high contrast on or off from the keyboard, press left Alt + left Shift + Print
      Screen.

Keep us updated with the result.

Marvin Barc, Feb 2, 2019
  4. I t6ried to reset my contrast and it's a mess

High Contrast Mode in Windows 10

Hi,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community.

I suggest you to apply the changes from the settings option in Windows 10 and check if it helps.

1) Type High contrast settings in the search box and then click on High Contrast settings.

2) In the right pane select the level of contrast choose a theme and check.

I also recommend you to update the graphic drivers of the computer and check if it helps.

• Open Device Manager.

• Expand ‘Display Adapter’.

• Locate the display driver.

• Right-click on the display card listed and click on ‘Update Driver Software’
    Hope this helps. Please reply to us with the status of the issue.

Thanks.

Anil Madishetty, Feb 2, 2019
Thema:

I t6ried to reset my contrast and it's a mess

1. I t6ried to reset my contrast and it's a mess - Similar Threads - t6ried reset contrast

2. What key combination messes with the contrast on a desktop PC?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    What key combination messes with the contrast on a desktop PC?: I was playing a game got mad hit the keyboard and suddenly everything is ridiculously contrasted. I can find absolutely no help on the internet and there is no way to contact an actual person, as i've been trying for 2 days now. Someone help please. I finally got to where i...
  3. What key combination messes with the contrast on a desktop PC?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    What key combination messes with the contrast on a desktop PC?: I was playing a game got mad hit the keyboard and suddenly everything is ridiculously contrasted. I can find absolutely no help on the internet and there is no way to contact an actual person, as i've been trying for 2 days now. Someone help please. I finally got to where i...
  4. What key combination messes with the contrast on a desktop PC?

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. High contrast mode messes with my desktop gadgets, any way to fix it?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    High contrast mode messes with my desktop gadgets, any way to fix it?: As you can see in the attached picture, The gadgets are being affected by the high contrast theme.Is there any way to fix it? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/high-contrast-mode-messes-with-my-desktop-gadgets/76fc3820-03b0-4b98-9d4e-9f259e1b6f3c
  6. High contrast mode messes with my desktop gadgets, any way to fix it?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    High contrast mode messes with my desktop gadgets, any way to fix it?: As you can see in the attached picture, The gadgets are being affected by the high contrast theme.Is there any way to fix it? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/high-contrast-mode-messes-with-my-desktop-gadgets/76fc3820-03b0-4b98-9d4e-9f259e1b6f3c
  7. High contrast mode messes with my desktop gadgets, any way to fix it?

in Windows 10 Customization
  8. My computers reset is messed up

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    My computers reset is messed up: I don’t know why this is happening but my pc has been experiencing many issues that ive had to personally deal with and this is the first time something like this has happened[IMG]...
  9. I completely messed my computer up and I cant completely reset it

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    I completely messed my computer up and I cant completely reset it: I dont know what I did but I tried getting space and I deleted Microsoft store and Alienware command center. Ive looked at all those videos on how to reinstall but when I reinstall it just completely crashes. I have tried to reset it to where it feels like I just got a new...
  10. Contrast

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Contrast: How do I sharpen the contrast on the screen? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/contrast/796906d1-70ea-451d-a65e-33a579e8845c