Windows 10: I teach a class remotely.

Discus and support I teach a class remotely. in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I teach a class remotely. The students are all in another location in a computer lab. For the class to begin I need a lab tech to turn on and connect... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Ken McCreight, Feb 2, 2023.

1. I teach a class remotely.

I teach a class remotely. The students are all in another location in a computer lab. For the class to begin I need a lab tech to turn on and connect the Zoom meeting but there are times that the Lab Tech is late and the class doesn't begin on time. Is there a system out there that would automatically connect to the same location The Computer Lab without a lab tech there to connect me to the students?

:)

Ken McCreight, Feb 2, 2023
  2. OrbitzXT Win User

AutoCAD 2012 Classes?

My office wants me to go and take a class teaching basic/intermediate AutoCAD 2012. I have a basic understanding of the program, but I'd like the class anyway. My boss suggested Netcom, since they have classes here in NYC where we are, and also online if you choose. However they wanted $2700, and that was to take a 6 day class and become certified in the program. I don't really need certification, just learn the software.

Can anyone make any suggestions for a class? Something online might be best, and would prefer to spend under $1500. Thanks!

OrbitzXT, Feb 2, 2023
  3. Arul_D Win User
    How to remove "HP Connected Remote" as a sign in account ?

Hi Dave,

Thank you for writing your query in Microsoft Community.

• Is your computer connected to a domain network?
    HP Connected Remote is an app that comes preinstalled on select Windows HP computers. I would suggest you to follow the below steps and check if it resolves this issue.

• On the Windows 10 Start screen, type hp connected remote.
    • Click HP Connected Remote from the Apps search results.
    • Click Settings, and make sure Enable HP Connected Remote is turned On.

Reply us back with the status of this issue. We will be glad to assist you.

Arul_D, Feb 2, 2023
  4. I teach a class remotely.

Windows 10 - Remote Desktop

Hi,

We will surely assist you with the issue you are facing with Windows 10.
    - Which version of Windows 10 Operating System are you using?

- Were you able to upgrade to Windows 10 successfully?

I suggest you to refer the below steps and see if this helps.

• Enable remote desktop in settings
      • Control Panel\System and Security\System, Click "Remote Settings" on the left side

• Verify my port forwarding settings were properly forwarding to my computers local IP address
      • run "cmd.exe" and then type "ipconfig". Find your IP from that list
    [*]
    • Make sure your firewall settings are open
    • Go to "Control Panel\System and Security\Windows Firewall\Allowed apps"
    • On the left, click "Allow an app or feature through Windows Firewall"
    • Click "Change Settings"
    • Find "Remote Desktop" in the list and make sure both "Private" and "Public" is checked.

Let us know if this helps.

Thank you.

Credits to : Jace_Sango.

Akheel Ahmed, Feb 2, 2023
Thema:

I teach a class remotely.

1. I teach a class remotely. - Similar Threads - teach class remotely

2. I have moved the cursor below Bamboo Paper screen while teaching a class and now my wacom...

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    I have moved the cursor below Bamboo Paper screen while teaching a class and now my wacom...: I know the problem is with windows ink, because it persists in other software Drawboard PDF, preventing me from drawing or writing. Prior to the issue, when I pressed the pen against the writing surface of the tablet, I was able to write. Now, when I press the tip of the pen...
  3. I have moved the cursor below Bamboo Paper screen while teaching a class and now my wacom...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I have moved the cursor below Bamboo Paper screen while teaching a class and now my wacom...: I know the problem is with windows ink, because it persists in other software Drawboard PDF, preventing me from drawing or writing. Prior to the issue, when I pressed the pen against the writing surface of the tablet, I was able to write. Now, when I press the tip of the pen...
  4. I have moved the cursor below Bamboo Paper screen while teaching a class and now my wacom...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. I teach a class remotely.

I teach a class remotely.: I teach a class remotely. The students are all in another location in a computer lab. For the class to begin I need a lab tech to turn on and connect the Zoom meeting but there are times that the Lab Tech is late and the class doesn't begin on time. Is there a system out...
  6. I teach a class remotely.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    I teach a class remotely.: I teach a class remotely. The students are all in another location in a computer lab. For the class to begin I need a lab tech to turn on and connect the Zoom meeting but there are times that the Lab Tech is late and the class doesn't begin on time. Is there a system out...
  7. Retrieving the COM class factory for remote component with CLSID...

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Retrieving the COM class factory for remote component with CLSID...: We have added a Windows Server 2019 to our network to host websites. We have tooling that uses Microsoft.Web.Administration to manage IIS however it cannot connect to the new server. I have searched a lot and found people with similar problems but have not yet found any...
  8. Retrieving the COM class factory for remote component with CLSID...

Retrieving the COM class factory for remote component with CLSID...: We have added a Windows Server 2019 to our network to host websites. We have tooling that uses Microsoft.Web.Administration to manage IIS however it cannot connect to the new server. I have searched a lot and found people with similar problems but have not yet found any...
  9. Microphone delay when using headphones/earbuds while teaching a class

in Windows 10 Customization
    Microphone delay when using headphones/earbuds while teaching a class: The pandemic is forcing me to teach from home again this semester. I teach five two-hour classes a week on Zoom. I want to use earbuds instead of speakers to listen which lecturing. The problem is the microphone is delayed a second of two from real time, so it is too...
  10. Remote users running a class on my network

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Remote users running a class on my network: [ATTACH] Join the discussion… [IMG] [IMG] [IMG] [IMG] [IMG] [IMG] [IMG] [IMG] [IMG] − [ATTACH] pieceagle • 3 months ago I am going to try legal to see if they know a good hacker that can find this person because I dont want anybodies life destroyed, − [ATTACH]...