Windows 10: I tems too small to read

Discus and support I tems too small to read in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I want to adjust the fonts/ lettering, are tooo small to see let alone to read. the screen displays are very small. how do I adjust to make everything... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Kwame Bonsra Agyemfra, Feb 3, 2019.

1. I tems too small to read

I want to adjust the fonts/ lettering, are tooo small to see let alone to read. the screen displays are very small. how do I adjust to make everything much larger to enable reading

:)

Kwame Bonsra Agyemfra, Feb 3, 2019
  2. Ma. Lau Win User

Small icons setting won't change

I suggest that you change or uncheck Use small taskbar buttons by following the steps below:

• Right-click the Taskbar.
    • Select Properties.
    • In the Taskbar tab make sure that Use small taskbar is
      uncheck

I tems too small to read e377d97f-489c-45cb-8856-ca9160202472.jpg
    • Click Apply and OK.
    If the issue still persists, you can change the size of desktop icons.

• Right-click an empty space on the desktop.
    • Select View and choose either Large, Medium or Small icons.
    • Check if you can change the size of the taskbar button.
    Let us know how it goes.

Regards.

Ma. Lau, Feb 3, 2019
  3. Small tiles sometimes being half of its original size

Hi Purnen,

We appreciate you for being part of Windows 10.

I suggest you to try the following steps and check if it helps.

Step 1: Resize the app.

• Open the Start menu.

• Right click on the icons (which are appearing small on your start menu) and click on Resize.

• Select the option like small/medium/large/wide which you like. (Resize options vary from the app to app)

Step 2: If the particular app is missing/not there on Start menu.

• Open the Start menu, type the app name in the search bar.

• Once you see the pap name on the search bar, right click on it and click on Pin to start if the app is not there on Start menu. (you may click on Pin to taskbar also if you wish to pin the app to taskbar)

I hope the above information helps. Kindly let us know if you need any further assistance with Windows. We are glad to assist you.

Thank you.

Kiran Kishore, Feb 3, 2019
  4. Pitbulls2 Win User

I tems too small to read

Print size too small to read on web sites

Good morning

I don't know what happened but the print size is way too small when trying to

read something that I have searched on the web. I have tried to change it via

control panel and personalization, display, but it is still too small.

I even ran a restore, but that didn't work. As you can see the print is kind of small

even for sending e-mails, etc.

Any suggestions.

Thanks

Pitbulls2, Feb 3, 2019
Thema:

I tems too small to read

1. I tems too small to read - Similar Threads - tems too small

2. application pop-up windows are too small to read;

in Windows 10 Gaming
    application pop-up windows are too small to read;: the pop-up windows are too small too read - how can i make my pop-up full screen larger font> https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/application-pop-up-windows-are-too-small-to-read/02f676c7-39eb-48ac-8516-b8ecf526edf0
  3. application pop-up windows are too small to read;

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    application pop-up windows are too small to read;: the pop-up windows are too small too read - how can i make my pop-up full screen larger font> https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/application-pop-up-windows-are-too-small-to-read/02f676c7-39eb-48ac-8516-b8ecf526edf0
  4. Windows 10 Property Box too Small to read

Windows 10 Property Box too Small to read: Property box is small, unable to resize font. Not a scale and layout issue. Windows 10 Professional x64 Version 2009 build 19045.3393, 3.20 GHz Intel Core i5-4460, 16GB RAM, NVIDIA GeForce 210 not a gamer...
  5. Windows 10 Property Box too Small to read

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 Property Box too Small to read: Property box is small, unable to resize font. Not a scale and layout issue. Windows 10 Professional x64 Version 2009 build 19045.3393, 3.20 GHz Intel Core i5-4460, 16GB RAM, NVIDIA GeForce 210 not a gamer...
  6. display small print is too dim, hard to read

in Windows 10 Gaming
    display small print is too dim, hard to read: The small print on my display is very dim and hard to read. Is this a color setting? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/display-small-print-is-too-dim-hard-to-read/cc6a12f7-dc1b-4355-b2eb-b61da173d7c8
  7. display small print is too dim, hard to read

display small print is too dim, hard to read: The small print on my display is very dim and hard to read. Is this a color setting? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/display-small-print-is-too-dim-hard-to-read/cc6a12f7-dc1b-4355-b2eb-b61da173d7c8
  8. display small print is too dim, hard to read

in Windows 10 Customization
  9. Font in pop out windows too small to read

in Windows 10 Customization
    Font in pop out windows too small to read: The font in the pop out windows when I'm going through the system settings is way to small for me to read. How can I increase this to be readable? Increasing the text size setting in Ease of Access does nothing in these pop out windows and neither had "make everything...
  10. Some windows open and are too small to read

in Windows 10 Support
    Some windows open and are too small to read: I have a new Dell Inspiron 15 series 7000 which can with Windows 10. I am still learning my way around 10 and I'm no computer wiz. Some windows which open are very tiny. I am not referring to the size of the icons and text as it appears in some windows. Most windows are fine...