Windows 10: I think I accidentally enabled something in Onedrive and now a bunch of my apps are like...

Discus and support I think I accidentally enabled something in Onedrive and now a bunch of my apps are like... in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; [ATTACH] submitted by /u/Menakan1738 [link] [comments]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/Menakan1738, Jan 1, 2021.

1. I think I accidentally enabled something in Onedrive and now a bunch of my apps are like...

/u/Menakan1738, Jan 1, 2021

2. Windows 10 - OneDrive

Right click on the app and one of the properties has an option to not automatically start it. Uncheck, restart the computer, and it should stop. If you want to go another step further, find the OneDrive app in the start menu, right click on it and uninstall.

If that is still insufficient, there is a batch uninstaller for OneDrive available online. I can copy the code here if you need it.

FordGT90Concept, Jan 1, 2021
  3. Bree Win User
    Accidentally Overwritten an App (I Think)

Creating the shortcut is the first step. You can copy that shortcut and add it to the All apps list in Start. Use Option One in this tutorial for just your user account, or Option Three for it to appear in all user accounts.

Add or Remove Items for All Apps in Start menu in Windows 10

Bree, Jan 1, 2021
  4. I think I accidentally enabled something in Onedrive and now a bunch of my apps are like...

Unable to enable a startup app

I can't enable windows store app to start with windows.

The step I folowed are

• Open task manager
    • go to startup tab
    • select the app
    • enable
    and when I reopen it's set at disable

The step recorder file

https://we.tl/t-wGtoYHVHfE

Nilon123456789, Jan 1, 2021
Thema:

I think I accidentally enabled something in Onedrive and now a bunch of my apps are like...

1. I think I accidentally enabled something in Onedrive and now a bunch of my apps are like... - Similar Threads - accidentally enabled something

2. I was in bios and I think it was Dram Frequency or something like that, i changed it, my...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I was in bios and I think it was Dram Frequency or something like that, i changed it, my...: My pc is a hp omen 25l gt15-0017na.I took out cmos battery, waited 10 mins, but it back but still got no display. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-was-in-bios-and-i-think-it-was-dram-frequency-or/7c258cc0-4102-4bfb-b9d5-f85a2f417562
  3. I was in bios and I think it was Dram Frequency or something like that, i changed it, my...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I was in bios and I think it was Dram Frequency or something like that, i changed it, my...: My pc is a hp omen 25l gt15-0017na.I took out cmos battery, waited 10 mins, but it back but still got no display. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-was-in-bios-and-i-think-it-was-dram-frequency-or/7c258cc0-4102-4bfb-b9d5-f85a2f417562
  4. I accidentally deleted a bunch of folders in my Local Disk C: and now I can't Factory Reset...

I accidentally deleted a bunch of folders in my Local Disk C: and now I can't Factory Reset...: I recently got this PC from my dad and I wanted to Factory Reset the PC. When I tried to Reset the PC it said I couldn't because my C: was full so I opened up my C: and selected everything and just deleted it since I thought everything was being factory reset anyways so it...
  5. I think I accidentally merged my drives.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    I think I accidentally merged my drives.: I have a 1TB HDD drive and a 1TB SSD drive. Yesterday I formatted my PC and did a fresh Windows 10 install. After that was done, I went on to the Computer Management to set up my drives, I right clicked on my SSD, hit New Distributed Drive or however you call it and started...
  6. I think I enabled something with my key input by accident. Locked out out of windows now.

I think I enabled something with my key input by accident. Locked out out of windows now.: I was using the web browser and accidentally brought up the context shortcut key and did something. Every time I clicked on a search box or text block in a email or notepad it would highlight everything, my keyboard only types symbols instead of letters, and I could only...
  7. I think something is corrupted

I think something is corrupted: I turned on my computer this morning and everything was laggy, so I restarted it a couple times and it eventually just killed itself. I've been stuck in the options menu all day now, no command will work (even the scannow one to fix corrupted files), restarting the computer...
  8. i think something wrong

i think something wrong: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/-JustAName- [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/hdrp51/i_think_something_wrong/
  9. Accidentally Overwritten an App (I Think)

Accidentally Overwritten an App (I Think): Yesterday I downloaded a copy of LTSpice (an electronic circuit simulator: LTspice | Design Center | Analog Devices), and all was working fine. Then this morning I noticed that both the shortcut on the desktop and the listing in the start menu had suddenly vanished, but...
  10. Accidentally Overwritten an App (I Think)

in Windows 10 Support
    Accidentally Overwritten an App (I Think): Yesterday I downloaded a copy of LTSpice (an electronic circuit simulator: LTspice | Design Center | Analog Devices), and all was working fine. Then this morning I noticed that both the shortcut on the desktop and the listing in the start menu had suddenly vanished, but...