Windows 10: I think I am having an SMB problem?

Discus and support I think I am having an SMB problem? in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I have 3 machines/network locationsTruenas Scale ServerWindows 11 LaptopWindows 10 DesktopReadyshare Network DriveI have tried everything to fix this... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by JohnWicked710, Oct 9, 2023.

1. I think I am having an SMB problem?

I have 3 machines/network locationsTruenas Scale ServerWindows 11 LaptopWindows 10 DesktopReadyshare Network DriveI have tried everything to fix this issue. My windows 10 machine can't find my Truenas storage no matter what I do. What makes this even weirder is that I used to be able to connect to an external drive plugged into my netgear router through readyshare. Then one day i did a fresh windows install and it stopped working from there. Decided this was a great time to just dedicate to setting up a Truenas system and maybe that would fix it. But it turns out my windows 10 machine can't co

:)

JohnWicked710, Oct 9, 2023
  2. emelsom Win User

How to solve problems with accessing, discovering and connecting to NAS with SMB connection from Windows 10

I am experiencing difficulties with accessing, discovering and connecting to my NAS with SMB connection from Windows 10.

I have tried most of the solutions suggest on the Web, but avail, none of them worked.

• Enabling SMB v2 and restarting
    • Checking SMB v1 in Windows components is ticked on
    • Etc.
    It seems that Microsoft has broken something though their patches

If anyone can supply me with a permanent/ final fix,
    not workaround, please post it here.

emelsom, Oct 9, 2023
  3. emelsom Win User
    How to solve problems with accessing, discovering and connecting to NAS with SMB connection from Windows 10

I am experiencing difficulties with accessing, discovering and connecting to my NAS with SMB connection from Windows 10.

I have tried most of the solutions suggest on the Web, but avail, none of them worked.

• Enabling SMB v2 and restarting
    • Checking SMB v1 in Windows components is ticked on
    • Etc.
    It seems that Microsoft has broken something though their patches

If anyone can supply me with a permanent/ final fix,
    not workaround, please post it here.

emelsom, Oct 9, 2023
  4. emelsom Win User

I think I am having an SMB problem?

I am hoping Microsoft themselves, is picking this question up, and taking this seriously, and will answer this urgently, as it is causing us all so much frustration.

emelsom, Oct 9, 2023
Thema:

I think I am having an SMB problem?

1. I think I am having an SMB problem? - Similar Threads - having SMB problem

2. I am having problems with this

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I am having problems with this: I am having problems with thisntoskrnl.exe ntoskrnl.exe+228859 fffff806`28000000 fffff806`29047000 0x01047000 0x7d02613e 6/17/2036 5:32:46 AM Idk if its the reason I keep crashing but whenever I am playing a game my pc will freeze for a bit then bluescreen giving me a DPC...
  3. I am having problems with this

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I am having problems with this: I am having problems with thisntoskrnl.exe ntoskrnl.exe+228859 fffff806`28000000 fffff806`29047000 0x01047000 0x7d02613e 6/17/2036 5:32:46 AM Idk if its the reason I keep crashing but whenever I am playing a game my pc will freeze for a bit then bluescreen giving me a DPC...
  4. I think I am having an SMB problem?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    I think I am having an SMB problem?: I have 3 machines/network locationsTruenas Scale ServerWindows 11 LaptopWindows 10 DesktopReadyshare Network DriveI have tried everything to fix this issue. My windows 10 machine can't find my Truenas storage no matter what I do. What makes this even weirder is that I used to...
  5. I think I am having an SMB problem?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I think I am having an SMB problem?: I have 3 machines/network locationsTruenas Scale ServerWindows 11 LaptopWindows 10 DesktopReadyshare Network DriveI have tried everything to fix this issue. My windows 10 machine can't find my Truenas storage no matter what I do. What makes this even weirder is that I used to...
  6. i think i might have a problem

in Windows 10 Gaming
    i think i might have a problem: so i use a special password for all of my game accounts today when i went on them i was banned for hacking i think someone hacked my accounts and then hacked on them unfortunate spacemen? BANNED first person shooter? BANNED among us? BANNED my online rhythm games? BAND...
  7. i am having a windows problem

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    i am having a windows problem: windows10 does not work at all. Not one aspect function or feature or any of it According to this community I am wrong. Windows 10 works great. Okay so if i am getting non stop errors and issues out of the box, after fresh installs on dozens of different computers, all...
  8. I think I might have gotten phished but am not sure

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    I think I might have gotten phished but am not sure: Hello! Yesterday I received a weird email asking me to confirm my address, but I didn't pay it much attention, so I just clicked on the link, did the job and I was out. It did seem like it was the actual Microsoft website, but I do want to me 100% sure. I will attach a pic...
  9. Having problems with memory, I think.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Having problems with memory, I think.: I hope I'm putting this in the right place. I am running 4 sticks of Corsair memory adding up to 16gig. By accident when I was System>Display, Sound, Notifications, power>About, I noticed that Win 10 is reporting Installed RAM=12.0GB. So I did some looking and found that you...
  10. Windows thinks I am not connected but I am

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Windows thinks I am not connected but I am: Windows 10 problems – network awareness and Win 10 apps. not working on Wi-Fi or Wired (CAT5e). 1. Network and Sharing Center shows “you are currently not connected to any networks.” > Even though I connected using either wireless or wired connections. > Checked...