Windows 10: I think I broke the window(s)

Discus and support I think I broke the window(s) in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; [ATTACH] submitted by /u/goodbyereallife [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/j2j172/i_think_i_broke_the_windows/ Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/goodbyereallife, Sep 30, 2020.

1. I think I broke the window(s)

/u/goodbyereallife, Sep 30, 2020

2. Windows 10 broke my steam

Hi,

Thank you for contacting Microsoft Community.

Method 1: Try updating the Video card drivers and check if it helps.

Follow the steps to update the Video card driver:

• Press Windows Key + X key and click Device Manager.
    • Expand ‘Display Adapters’.
    • Right-click on the Video card listed and click on ‘Update Driver Software’.

Method 2: Try installing the game in Compatibility mode and check.

Follow the steps to install in Compatibility mode:

• Right click the Game setup file and select Properties then tap or click the Compatibility tab.
    • Place a check in the Run this program in compatibility mode for: box.
    • Tap or click the drop down box and select a previous operating system, then tap or click OK.
    • Try installing the Game and check.

If still the issue persist then I suggest you to follow the suggestion provided by crazzilla replied on August 3, 2015 from the below link and check if it helps.

Windows 10 & Steam Gaming - most games broke

Hope this information was helpful and do let us know if you need further assistance. We will be glad to assist.

Karthicka_R, Sep 30, 2020
  3. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Sep 30, 2020
  4. YOU
    You Win User

I think I broke the window(s)

Thinking about Going back to Win8.1

If want to disable IE, still can. However, can't uninstall it like were able to in XP/98/whatever.
    Here's how, although I find it useful in case Chrome or Firefox stops working and have to re-download it. *Wink
    1. Search for turn windows features on or off and click it in the search results.
    • I think I broke the window(s) [​IMG]
    2. When the app opens, uncheck Internet Explorer 11.

3. Click Yes on the warning dialog.
    4. Click OK.
    5. Restart for the changes to finish.

Thema:

I think I broke the window(s)

1. I think I broke the window(s) - Similar Threads - broke window

2. The recent Windows 10 update broke my audio, I get no sound when I connect my headphones...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    The recent Windows 10 update broke my audio, I get no sound when I connect my headphones...: The recent Windows 10 update broke my audio, I get no sound when I connect my headphones with 3.5mm audio jack, tried two of my headphones already and they work just fine everywhere else. However, when I try to connected via Bluetooth I can hear the sound just fine, seems to...
  3. The recent Windows 10 update broke my audio, I get no sound when I connect my headphones...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    The recent Windows 10 update broke my audio, I get no sound when I connect my headphones...: The recent Windows 10 update broke my audio, I get no sound when I connect my headphones with 3.5mm audio jack, tried two of my headphones already and they work just fine everywhere else. However, when I try to connected via Bluetooth I can hear the sound just fine, seems to...
  4. The recent Windows 10 update broke my audio, I get no sound when I connect my headphones...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. Bios Update Broke Alot Of My Windows

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Bios Update Broke Alot Of My Windows: I updated my bios due to a new exploit and wanted to be secure now I cant use windows hello pin at all if im signed into my Microsoft account had to convert my account to a local. It seems to work annoying but it works, but now I am unable to use the xbox app due to not being...
  6. Bios Update Broke Alot Of My Windows

Bios Update Broke Alot Of My Windows: I updated my bios due to a new exploit and wanted to be secure now I cant use windows hello pin at all if im signed into my Microsoft account had to convert my account to a local. It seems to work annoying but it works, but now I am unable to use the xbox app due to not being...
  7. Windows 10 Bluetooth Completely Broke

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 Bluetooth Completely Broke: A few days back I had opened my computer and took out my wireless earbuds, which should've connected to my PC automatically. For some reason, they connected to my brother's phone, which I have never connected them to. I couldn't reconnect the earbuds and I could not remove...
  8. Windows 10 Bluetooth Completely Broke

Windows 10 Bluetooth Completely Broke: A few days back I had opened my computer and took out my wireless earbuds, which should've connected to my PC automatically. For some reason, they connected to my brother's phone, which I have never connected them to. I couldn't reconnect the earbuds and I could not remove...
  9. Windows 10 Bluetooth Completely Broke

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  10. Windows stack update 10.0.19041.3989 on 1/10/2024 broke my cursor

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows stack update 10.0.19041.3989 on 1/10/2024 broke my cursor: On 1/10/24 Windows installed a stack update 10.0.19041.3989 to my PC which broke my mouse drivers; this was the ONLY change to my PC in months that could have possibly caused this. Since this event, my cursor is randomly intermittently left- and right-clicking in the bottom...