Windows 10: I think I figured out why my computer keeps crashing! I fixed it!

Discus and support I think I figured out why my computer keeps crashing! I fixed it! in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; I'll explain. So, I walked into my room to plug a phone charger into a power outlet. As I plugged it in, my computer immediately crashed. I decided to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by StickyLegend, Jul 27, 2021.

1. I think I figured out why my computer keeps crashing! I fixed it!

I'll explain. So, I walked into my room to plug a phone charger into a power outlet. As I plugged it in, my computer immediately crashed. I decided to turn off the phone charger and some other devices in power outlets and when I turned my computer back on, it stopped crashing!It turns out I just had too many devices plugged into the power outlets and my computer wouldn't work!

:)

StickyLegend, Jul 27, 2021
  2. Snipe343 Win User

Computer keeps crashing

when its in the l last step of installing windows vista it crashes i think its a hardware issue because the is the second disk it has done it on ( i returned the other one) any help would be great system is in the system specs its windows vista ultimate also

Snipe343, Jul 27, 2021
  3. Mayra Aqu Win User
    Windows 10 keeps crashing

Hi,

There are many possible reasons why the computer will keeps on crashing. One of which is missing or corrupted system files. For us to further isolate the issue, we suggest answering the following questions:

• What exactly are you accessing/doing when the computer crashes?
    • Were you still able to login to the computer after it happens?
    • Can you send us a screenshot of the error messages or mini dump that you've received?

In the meantime, if you're seeing a blue screen when the computer crashes, we suggest following the steps on this article:
    Troubleshoot blue screen errors. Kindly choose the appropriate answer to the category
    "When did you get the error?".

We'll wait for your response on this matter.

Mayra Aqu, Jul 27, 2021
  4. Miggle Win User

I think I figured out why my computer keeps crashing! I fixed it!

Friends computer crashing

Hello, my friends computer keeps crashing when ever he tries to play SC2 ( or anything that involves extensive videocard use) , I think he has a GT280X. I'm not sure if its a heat issue, or damage to the card, or what. Any suggestions on what could be the problem?

Miggle, Jul 27, 2021
Thema:

I think I figured out why my computer keeps crashing! I fixed it!

1. I think I figured out why my computer keeps crashing! I fixed it! - Similar Threads - figured why computer

2. My computer keeps getting BSoD and I cannot figure out why.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My computer keeps getting BSoD and I cannot figure out why.: Hello I keep getting the BSoD and when I check the events it says"Windows stopped workingThe computer has rebooted from a bugcheck. The bugcheck was: 0x00000050 0xffffe6852f70408c, 0x0000000000000000, 0xfffff8011853c8fa, 0x0000000000000002. A dump was saved in:...
  3. My computer keeps getting BSoD and I cannot figure out why.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My computer keeps getting BSoD and I cannot figure out why.: Hello I keep getting the BSoD and when I check the events it says"Windows stopped workingThe computer has rebooted from a bugcheck. The bugcheck was: 0x00000050 0xffffe6852f70408c, 0x0000000000000000, 0xfffff8011853c8fa, 0x0000000000000002. A dump was saved in:...
  4. Pc keeps crashing and i can't figure it out

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Pc keeps crashing and i can't figure it out: For the past two months, my pc has been bluescreening, blackscreening, and constantly crashing out of games. I've replaced everything inside of my pc except my hard drive. I went to microcenter for help and they installed an ssd for me as well. I don't know what I'm doing at...
  5. Pc keeps crashing and i can't figure it out

Pc keeps crashing and i can't figure it out: For the past two months, my pc has been bluescreening, blackscreening, and constantly crashing out of games. I've replaced everything inside of my pc except my hard drive. I went to microcenter for help and they installed an ssd for me as well. I don't know what I'm doing at...
  6. Computer keeps crashing, two issues, pci.sys and cng.sys and I can't figure out why.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Computer keeps crashing, two issues, pci.sys and cng.sys and I can't figure out why.: Hello,I'd really appreciate some help with my computer crashing. I'm not bad with computers but this is beyond me and all i can seem to find is possible problem with drivers when I google what shows on my blue screens.My computer keeps crashing for two reasons. It seems to...
  7. Computer keeps crashing, two issues, pci.sys and cng.sys and I can't figure out why.

Computer keeps crashing, two issues, pci.sys and cng.sys and I can't figure out why.: Hello,I'd really appreciate some help with my computer crashing. I'm not bad with computers but this is beyond me and all i can seem to find is possible problem with drivers when I google what shows on my blue screens.My computer keeps crashing for two reasons. It seems to...
  8. I can't figure out why my Windows Explorer Keeps crashing

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    I can't figure out why my Windows Explorer Keeps crashing: Every time I try to copy some files from a secondary hard drive to my user account, Windows Explorer doesn't even pop up, and sometimes my taskbar will disappear and reappear. When I open the Problem Details in the control panel, there are a bunch of errors for the Windows...
  9. Explorer keeps crashing and I can't figure out why

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Explorer keeps crashing and I can't figure out why: Description Faulting Application Path: C:\Windows\explorer.exe Problem signature Problem Event Name: APPCRASH Application Name: explorer.exe Application Version: 10.0.18362.693 Application Timestamp: 587c1978 Fault Module Name: StackHash_afc1 Fault Module Version:...
  10. Computer keeps bluescreening and I can't figure out why?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Computer keeps bluescreening and I can't figure out why?: Hi, I recently built a new PC and installed Windows 10. Ever since my installation I have been having random BSOD errors and I can't figure out what is going wrong. The error message I get is "CRITICAL_STRUCTURE_CORRUPTION", but all of my drivers are up to date, and running...