Windows 10: I think I found a dangerous malware.

Discus and support I think I found a dangerous malware. in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; I was looking in task manager and found something called isass and i looked it up and i found a site that said its a virus trying to hide itself as... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by alexrobbins2, Apr 7, 2020.

1. I think I found a dangerous malware.

I was looking in task manager and found something called isass and i looked it up and i found a site that said its a virus trying to hide itself as lsass and that if it is in the windows system 32 file location then it has a 78% danger rating and only a few things about it match what it shows on the site.

What do i do?

:)

alexrobbins2, Apr 7, 2020
  2. Amadeus51 Win User

Malware removal

Understood, OldMike. I will keep your suggestion in mind. I always appreciate suggestions from those who know more than I do. I think the Malware did do more than one scan, because I had to approve removal of what it found twice. I don't see Windows Defender on the list of programs. I think it was on there before they redid the software. Pluto TV also disappeared.

Amadeus51, Apr 7, 2020
  3. Le Boule Win User
    Le Boule, Apr 7, 2020
  4. Boatvan Win User

I think I found a dangerous malware.

Did our Epson printer get hacked?

Another question, is this on a home network or a work network? The steps @eidairaman1 listed are always a good first step. If this is on a work network you manage, I'd be much more concerned than the home one. It is possible someone is screwing with you, but malware could also be the culprit.

Boatvan, Apr 7, 2020
Thema:

I think I found a dangerous malware.

1. I think I found a dangerous malware. - Similar Threads - found dangerous malware

2. I think I found an inactivated Trojan Coin Miner Malware. Help

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    I think I found an inactivated Trojan Coin Miner Malware. Help: Hello, like the title states, I think I have found a Trojan Coin Miner. I was scrolling through my system files and opened Program Files x86 and found 2 files of apps I NEVER downloaded/installed. They are called Alucsoft and ATTRACTIONjhoApplication. What are these files and...
  3. I think I found an inactivated Trojan Coin Miner Malware. Help

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I think I found an inactivated Trojan Coin Miner Malware. Help: Hello, like the title states, I think I have found a Trojan Coin Miner. I was scrolling through my system files and opened Program Files x86 and found 2 files of apps I NEVER downloaded/installed. They are called Alucsoft and ATTRACTIONjhoApplication. What are these files and...
  4. I think I found an inactivated Trojan Coin Miner Malware. Help

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. i think my device has a malware

in Windows 10 Gaming
    i think my device has a malware: my device is acting a bit weird. can anyone reply and ill reply with the farbar recovery scan tool result? thanks https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-think-my-device-has-a-malware/c778d011-9b04-4598-ae6f-50acd688fc72
  6. i think my device has a malware

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    i think my device has a malware: my device is acting a bit weird. can anyone reply and ill reply with the farbar recovery scan tool result? thanks https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-think-my-device-has-a-malware/c778d011-9b04-4598-ae6f-50acd688fc72
  7. i think my device has a malware

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
  8. Sound Malware Found, but not found???

Sound Malware Found, but not found???: I'm not sure if this has been answered already,but I think I may have contracted a virus on my laptop. Every couple minutes, I'll get a sound Ad and temp files randomly appear in my temp folder with only one file called "Hulled" in it. I'm just confused on what it may be and...
  9. I think i have malware help

I think i have malware help: I added extension to google chrome i it wirked fine for weeks after a while it detect a malware i deleted the extension but when i run my pc it take 100 cpu and there is no app is running is this a virus...
  10. Malware on My Windows 10 PC, I think

Malware on My Windows 10 PC, I think: I think it may be a browser hijacker. Plus, when I am typing something, a small box appears and part of what I am typing goes in that box. New Windows open by themselves. Any ideas? Thank you, dayhiker4k...