Windows 10: I think I got a virus/trojan help please

Discus and support I think I got a virus/trojan help please in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; I used my external hard drives on work pc to copy some software and music However after I plugged them in my laptop, I notices something weird All my... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by WindowsUser2016, Sep 21, 2020.

1. I think I got a virus/trojan help please

I used my external hard drives on work pc to copy some software and music
    However after I plugged them in my laptop, I notices something weird
    All my folders in at the root of the hdd was converted to shortcuts, opening shortcut takes a little while, like it's loading something, in the address bar I see local disk G - >. Trashes-> software. Instead of local disk G-> Software.
    I found hidden folder with all my folders in it, tried to cut/paste folders, it worked, but when I tried to open the folder, it said location not found and folder disappeared.

Also at the root of hdd I have a weird script 1(it's a batch file)
    If I delete it, it will reappear
    Inside the script:

CD. Trashes
    Start wscript "457/ffwbqbvgo.js"
    Exit

:)

WindowsUser2016, Sep 21, 2020

2. Can't find or delete Trojan Virus!

So lately i have spotted weird thing on my minecraft shortcut... It always deleted himself, not my worlds, mods,... but just the shortcut and the launcher to start it up. My cousin had this problem 2 years ago and said its a trojan i have been searching
    all over the web but can not find anything... i have been running these virus scanners(all on full if it was poseble): 360 Total security(With the extra virusdatabases), Rkill, Kaspersky, Malwarebytes. ofcoarse a trojan sneaks into files and make anti virus's
    think other files are virus's and the virus himself ins't deleted.

I am pretty scared right know so pleas help me out. I'm not good with computing so pleas in steps I think I got a virus/trojan help please :)

I hope there's a solution!

(I have been downloading mods if that can help but i don't have list of them anymore)

Peter Leconte, Sep 21, 2020
  3. Mel Tar Win User
    Rooted Malware, Virus, and Trojan Infection, Keylogger Trojan Malware

Hi,

Please click the link below and follow Stephen Boots' suggestion on how to remove Trojan virus on your computer:

Let us know if you need further assistance.

Mel Tar, Sep 21, 2020
  4. I think I got a virus/trojan help please

Trojan virus

Suggestion to read:
    Suggestions for asking a question on help forums

Without knowing any details....:

See the helpful links posted by

quietman7 - MVP

here

Copy/paste of above post:

Malware Removal Guides for Windows

You can always supplement your anti-virus or get a second opinion by performing an

Online Virus Scan

ESET is one of the more effective online scanners.

Stubborn Malware Removal Guides for Windows

==========================================================

Jsssssssss, Sep 21, 2020
Thema:

I think I got a virus/trojan help please

1. I think I got a virus/trojan help please - Similar Threads - got virus trojan

2. Urgent help please. Got hacked I think

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Urgent help please. Got hacked I think: I called google searched Microsoft authenticator app and stupidly clicked the first number. They eventually had me search some thing that allowed them to remote control the device. As soon as i realized what happened, I removed their permissions and deleted what they had me...
  3. Urgent help please. Got hacked I think

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Urgent help please. Got hacked I think: I called google searched Microsoft authenticator app and stupidly clicked the first number. They eventually had me search some thing that allowed them to remote control the device. As soon as i realized what happened, I removed their permissions and deleted what they had me...
  4. I think i got a virus

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I think i got a virus: Theres this unknow app called " Galilo " that keeps running in my background, i keep closing it but when im too late it freezes my computer and makes it very slow, i cant find this file either to remove it.I scanned my pc multiple times for virusses but it doesnt seem to be...
  5. I think i got a virus

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I think i got a virus: Theres this unknow app called " Galilo " that keeps running in my background, i keep closing it but when im too late it freezes my computer and makes it very slow, i cant find this file either to remove it.I scanned my pc multiple times for virusses but it doesnt seem to be...
  6. I Think I Got A Virus?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    I Think I Got A Virus?: I was scrolling through articles on the 'My Feed' tab and I saw an ad with a title that was interesting, and somehow caught my attention. I clicked on it, and read only a page. When I clicked the arrow to get to the second page, a pop up ad showed up. I knew not to trust it...
  7. I have got a Trojan virus but I think I deleted It

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    I have got a Trojan virus but I think I deleted It: So I accidently got a Trojan Virus, but I used my 14 day premium trial with malwarebytes to delete It. I am having trouble with my computer after It was deleted, Im lagging on games I have never really lagged on ever. The chrome always has trouble, and my taskbar keeps...
  8. Help i think I got a virus

Help i think I got a virus: Help i think I have a virus on Xbox one https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/protect/forum/all/help-i-think-i-got-a-virus/0753b5e8-d0a3-4a79-acc7-957d776be86f
  9. please help. I think a virus was downloaded

please help. I think a virus was downloaded: i belive i found it under This PC C:\ local disk \ Persi0.sys 16,000 kb . i think its a virus......... I dont have the admin password . pleasse help. also defender is saying that im missing Your device is missing important security and quality fixes and no threats are...
  10. HELLLPPPPP!!!!! I think i got a virus!

HELLLPPPPP!!!!! I think i got a virus!: I am very nervous right now! I just got a random application on my task bar and now my firewall turned off and I cant turn it back on. the random application was called smartbytetelementary. Please help me I am desperate right now!...