Windows 10: i think i got hack by opening a website

Discus and support i think i got hack by opening a website in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; i have micro soft security browser protection extension on google chrome but when i go to a website that play the piano auto for you microsoft warn me... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by JHWJ, Jun 25, 2021.

1. JHWJ Win User

i think i got hack by opening a website

i have micro soft security browser protection extension on google chrome but when i go to a website that play the piano auto for you microsoft warn me that it can steal your passwords and credit card and avira said acess to file c users...google...HTML Malicious PDF.gen2 was blocked but i didn't even download anything and this warning pop up and my avira security does have web protection so why in pop up did it secretly download something into my computer?

:)

2. Error- HTTP/1.1 200 OK on Edge and other browers goes blank when try to open particular websites

Hi,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community.

To understand the issue better, I suggest you to answer the below questions.

• Since from when are you facing this issue?
    • What happens when you try to access the same websites in other PC?
    I would suggest you to follow the below steps and check if it help you.

• Open the Microsoft Edge browser. Open a website.
    • Click on '. . .' select Open with Internet Explorer
      and check if the issue persists.
    If the issue doesn't resolve, try the below steps.

• Press Start, type Internet Explorer and
      select it.
    • Press Ctrl + Shift + P, it opens Internet Explorer as
      InPrivate mode
      . Try to access the website and check if the issue still persists.
    Keep us posted to help you better.

Sachin Venkatesh, Jun 25, 2021
  3. YOU
    You Win User
    Thinking about Going back to Win8.1

If want to disable IE, still can. However, can't uninstall it like were able to in XP/98/whatever.
    Here's how, although I find it useful in case Chrome or Firefox stops working and have to re-download it. *Wink
    1. Search for turn windows features on or off and click it in the search results.
    • i think i got hack by opening a website [​IMG]
    2. When the app opens, uncheck Internet Explorer 11.

3. Click Yes on the warning dialog.
    4. Click OK.
    5. Restart for the changes to finish.

4. i think i got hack by opening a website

I have been hacked and banned

Please explain in detail what makes you think you were hacked and banned?

Go over the
    Windows 10 Install Integrity Checklist
    which will check over your install thoroughly.

In addition to the steps in the link right click Start button to open Programs and Features. Look over your list of programs closely to uninstall anything that you did not install or if you are unsure then report back its name. Especially check the date
    around the time you think you were hacked.

Greg Carmack - Windows MVP, Jun 25, 2021
Thema:

i think i got hack by opening a website

1. i think i got hack by opening a website - Similar Threads - got hack opening

2. I think my friend got hacked!

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    I think my friend got hacked!: So basically, my friend got a new mini Windows laptop with eye recognition. Now, when he scans his eyes, it just says, "Your password has been changed on a different device." He doesn't know what device it refers to and he doesn't want to factory reset his laptop. If there's...
  3. I think I got hacked or something.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I think I got hacked or something.: It won't let me into my microsoft/xbox account OwnAliyah2424 and I believe it says it is under a different username my email is *** Email address is removed for privacy *** but also it says there is another email named *** Email address is removed for privacy *** but I have...
  4. I think I got hacked or something.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I think I got hacked or something.: It won't let me into my microsoft/xbox account OwnAliyah2424 and I believe it says it is under a different username my email is *** Email address is removed for privacy *** but also it says there is another email named *** Email address is removed for privacy *** but I have...
  5. I think my pc got hacked

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I think my pc got hacked: So it started a while ago, I suddlently couldn’t do anything with the Windows security, the window was completely pitch black and showed nothing. I thought nothing out of it. Then after a while I forgot my PIN code. So i had an extra account that was admin and I moved all my...
  6. I think my pc got hacked

I think my pc got hacked: So it started a while ago, I suddlently couldn’t do anything with the Windows security, the window was completely pitch black and showed nothing. I thought nothing out of it. Then after a while I forgot my PIN code. So i had an extra account that was admin and I moved all my...
  7. I think i got hacked

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I think i got hacked: Hi, some time ago i think someone hacked my Microsoft account, and transfer it to another account, i wanted to take it back because i spent money on that and i couldn't take it back, can someone help me? I tried every methods but still couldn't take it back...
  8. I think i got hacked

I think i got hacked: Hi, some time ago i think someone hacked my Microsoft account, and transfer it to another account, i wanted to take it back because i spent money on that and i couldn't take it back, can someone help me? I tried every methods but still couldn't take it back...
  9. I think I got hacked?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    I think I got hacked?: I was stupid and installed this VPN because someone emailed me and claimed to want to pay me to review it. When I went to install the .exe file my windows virus defender said it was a Trojan so I deleted it right away. Then a couple of days later I get an alert saying both...
  10. I think my laptop got hacked

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    I think my laptop got hacked: Last Saturday my laptop was making noise when I opened it to get on. It said I had been hacked and to call a number, which I did. The lady sounded like she was from India. She showed me where my laptop had been hacked since 2010. She moved so fast. I ended up paying for...