Windows 10: I think I got scammed

Discus and support I think I got scammed in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Please Help me to see If I got scammed https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-think-i-got-scammed/8f0c9505-75e7-47bb-b318-dcc9776ce5bb Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Gary Nepini, Mar 5, 2023.

1. I think I got scammed

Please Help me to see If I got scammed

:)

Gary Nepini, Mar 5, 2023
  2. Smeed Win User
    Smeed, Mar 5, 2023
  3. I think I got scammed

Jsssssssss, Mar 5, 2023
Thema:

I think I got scammed

1. I think I got scammed - Similar Threads - got scammed

2. I got hit with the same scam today as you have posted on this page. Saying my ip address...

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    I got hit with the same scam today as you have posted on this page. Saying my ip address...: I got hit with the scammers trying to me to purchase a gift card today. I removed Ultraviewer from my computer. Should I report this to the police?...
  3. I got hit with the same scam today as you have posted on this page. Saying my ip address...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I got hit with the same scam today as you have posted on this page. Saying my ip address...: I got hit with the scammers trying to me to purchase a gift card today. I removed Ultraviewer from my computer. Should I report this to the police?...
  4. I got hit with the same scam today as you have posted on this page. Saying my ip address...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. I recently got the whole computer locked scam and I called the number and just hung up....

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I recently got the whole computer locked scam and I called the number and just hung up....: I'm worried I wad hacked even though I didn't talk to anyone and just exited the program . https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-recently-got-the-whole-computer-locked-scam-and/18aa1eec-db39-43b1-b27a-06c74efe51b3
  6. I recently got the whole computer locked scam and I called the number and just hung up....

I recently got the whole computer locked scam and I called the number and just hung up....: I'm worried I wad hacked even though I didn't talk to anyone and just exited the program . https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-recently-got-the-whole-computer-locked-scam-and/18aa1eec-db39-43b1-b27a-06c74efe51b3
  7. I recently got the whole computer locked scam and I called the number and just hung up....

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
  8. I got scammed by microsoft!

I got scammed by microsoft!: Hello, I have won a pc game pass for 3 months. After I got home and redeemed the code it only registered that I had pc game pass for one month! Where are my two other months gone? Is there a way to get them back?...
  9. I got scammed by microsoft!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I got scammed by microsoft!: Hello, I have won a pc game pass for 3 months. After I got home and redeemed the code it only registered that I had pc game pass for one month! Where are my two other months gone? Is there a way to get them back?...
  10. Downloaded Ledger Live Web3 from Microsoft Store and got scammed. How can this app get...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Downloaded Ledger Live Web3 from Microsoft Store and got scammed. How can this app get...: Hi,I was a victim in the Ledger Live Web3 scam, which occured through the Microsoft Store. I recently purchased Windows 11, upgraded my system and found the new Microsoft Store, where i downloaded all my coding tools, such as vs code and more. I also had to download Ledger...