Windows 10: I think I have a backdoor virus

Discus and support I think I have a backdoor virus in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I decided to run a quick scan and windows defender told me I had a virus. But when I tried to quarantine and remove it many times it never went away... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Ian debunkin, Feb 27, 2024.

1. I think I have a backdoor virus

I decided to run a quick scan and windows defender told me I had a virus. But when I tried to quarantine and remove it many times it never went away and came back the next quick scan. How can I get rid of this virus?

:)

Ian debunkin, Feb 27, 2024
Thema:

I think I have a backdoor virus

1. I think I have a backdoor virus - Similar Threads - backdoor virus

2. I think I have a backdoor virus

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I think I have a backdoor virus: I decided to run a quick scan and windows defender told me I had a virus. But when I tried to quarantine and remove it many times it never went away and came back the next quick scan. How can I get rid of this virus?...
  3. windows 11 infinitly loop reboot , MSI has a backdoor.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    windows 11 infinitly loop reboot , MSI has a backdoor.: Hi all.When I update Windows 11, Windows is broken and I have an infinite loop reboot.Even when I fix the problem, updating via Windows update breaks everything.I'm not going to reinstall Windows 11 every time.I've posted a message in microsoft community but I'm not getting...
  4. windows 11 infinitly loop reboot , MSI has a backdoor.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    windows 11 infinitly loop reboot , MSI has a backdoor.: Hi all.When I update Windows 11, Windows is broken and I have an infinite loop reboot.Even when I fix the problem, updating via Windows update breaks everything.I'm not going to reinstall Windows 11 every time.I've posted a message in microsoft community but I'm not getting...
  5. backdoor virus

backdoor virus: want to remove backdoor virus but not able to remove that with window defender https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/backdoor-virus/34107b33-a39e-408d-95b8-66d279b9408d
  6. backdoor virus

in Windows 10 Gaming
    backdoor virus: want to remove backdoor virus but not able to remove that with window defender https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/backdoor-virus/34107b33-a39e-408d-95b8-66d279b9408d
  7. Backdoor attack?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Backdoor attack?: My wife was almost the victim of scammers imitating PayPal. During the conversation her Blue screen said "software updating, do not turn off your computer". She scanned with Norton 360 and found nothing. Today she got the same screen. She immediately removed WiFi adapter and...
  8. Backdoor attack?

Backdoor attack?: My wife was almost the victim of scammers imitating PayPal. During the conversation her Blue screen said "software updating, do not turn off your computer". She scanned with Norton 360 and found nothing. Today she got the same screen. She immediately removed WiFi adapter and...
  9. How do I remove Backdoor virus

How do I remove Backdoor virus: Split from this thread. my pc is affected by (Backdoor) please remove it https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/protect/forum/all/how-do-i-remove-backdoor-virus/659c33bb-8dfa-480d-8a2a-85143b4696e6
  10. Backdoor virus infected

Backdoor virus infected: Can I launch a police report if I know who are installing backdoor virus into my computer system? Many thanks. 50968