Windows 10: i think i have a bug my shut down dialogue box keep appearing

Discus and support i think i have a bug my shut down dialogue box keep appearing in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; my shut down dialogue box keep appearing. i was using my computer then it appear out of no where i dont think it a virus cause i malwarebyte and other... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by davidrockQV, Apr 7, 2019.

1. i think i have a bug my shut down dialogue box keep appearing

my shut down dialogue box keep appearing. i was using my computer then it appear out of no where i dont think it a virus cause i malwarebyte and other software. i think it a bug.

:)

davidrockQV, Apr 7, 2019

2. Dialogue box duration

Hi,

For us to narrow down your concern with the dialogue boxes and notifications that are quickly disappearing, we would like to know the following:

• Is this the first time you experienced the issue?
    • Were there any changes made on your computer prior to the issue (e.g., updates, software installation)?
    • To make sure that we have not missed on anything, what troubleshooting steps have you done so far to resolve this?

We look forward to your response.

Michael Gall, Apr 7, 2019
  3. Windows 10 dialogue box appear too small

Dialogue box for other programs when using Windows 10 appear too small and distorted in shape. Also text in drop down lists (on webpages and installed programs) appears very small and difficult to read. It seems like a scaling problem and turning into
    headache. Any solution please ? (My system is Dell XPS 15 9550; touch screen)

Asif123_886, Apr 7, 2019
  4. i think i have a bug my shut down dialogue box keep appearing

No color management in print dialogue box

Why is the critical step of removing all old printer drivers (Step 5) in the Printui dialogue the same as Step 6 right clicking the printer in Devices and Printers to delete it and restart PC?

After you install the printer software in Print 8 you did a lot of other things with a Desktop app that are not in the list and unneeded. Why were these necessary instead of just selecting a .pdf document to print and trying it?

The reason I ask is that I've suggested these steps countless times and they have always worked if only they are followed, not adding a bunch of steps at the end.

I hope this helps.

Greg Carmack - Windows MVP, Apr 7, 2019
Thema:

i think i have a bug my shut down dialogue box keep appearing

1. i think i have a bug my shut down dialogue box keep appearing - Similar Threads - bug shut down

2. 0x00000006304b522 appears every time I shut down

in Windows 10 Gaming
    0x00000006304b522 appears every time I shut down: Hi AllThis appears every time I shut down.0x00000006304b522 How can or what do I have to do to put this right please.Thank youMr Soft https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/0x00000006304b522-appears-every-time-i-shut-down/e7a0ff7d-b49d-4f07-bff3-0756a568417c
  3. 0x00000006304b522 appears every time I shut down

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    0x00000006304b522 appears every time I shut down: Hi AllThis appears every time I shut down.0x00000006304b522 How can or what do I have to do to put this right please.Thank youMr Soft https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/0x00000006304b522-appears-every-time-i-shut-down/e7a0ff7d-b49d-4f07-bff3-0756a568417c
  4. Save File Dialogue Box will not appear for MS Apps.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Save File Dialogue Box will not appear for MS Apps.: I continue to find myself unable to save files, as the Save File Dialogue Box will not appear for a small selection of software.I do not know the exact time and cause of the error, but the only thing I could suggest, is that this resulted from an unexpected system shutdown...
  5. Save File Dialogue Box will not appear for MS Apps.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Save File Dialogue Box will not appear for MS Apps.: I continue to find myself unable to save files, as the Save File Dialogue Box will not appear for a small selection of software.I do not know the exact time and cause of the error, but the only thing I could suggest, is that this resulted from an unexpected system shutdown...
  6. Save File Dialogue Box will not appear for MS Apps.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  7. Windows freezing and my pc shutting down! Does anyone know why I keep have this shut down?...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows freezing and my pc shutting down! Does anyone know why I keep have this shut down?...: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/Addict-pool [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/mbgqa4/windows_freezing_and_my_pc_shutting_down_does/
  8. Why is there a difference in the dialogue box that appears after clicking >This...

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Why is there a difference in the dialogue box that appears after clicking >This...: Hi, Please review the screenshot: Why is there a difference in the dialogue box that appears after clicking >This PC>Documents and >This PC>Desktop in Windows 10? The 'Customise' tab is missing in the Desktop Properties dialogue box. Also, the Document Properties...
  9. Shut Down Bug

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Shut Down Bug: Yesterday I tried to turn off windows but it didn't work. I don't know how to explain exactly what happened. It's like it started turning off but stopped for some reason. My desktop was still on but I couldn't open some apps or windows explorer. The task manager was working...
  10. BSOD appears when I shut down

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    BSOD appears when I shut down: When I press the shut down button my PC crashes with blue screen so I have to perform a hard shut down to turn it off. Then I press the power button and my PC starts up and I can work on it until the next shut down...