Windows 10: I think I have a old computer lmao

Discus and support I think I have a old computer lmao in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; [ATTACH] submitted by /u/Thecoolgamer76 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/yw5jw1/i_think_i_have_a_old_computer_lmao/ Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/Thecoolgamer76, Nov 15, 2022.

1. I think I have a old computer lmao

/u/Thecoolgamer76, Nov 15, 2022

2. old email addresses

Thank you for updating me HA.111

Here is the step to remove that old email address.

Start typing an email address into the “To” field. As soon as you see the old email address being recommended as one of the potential candidates, use the down arrow key to scroll through the list of suggestions. Once you highlight the old email address, type the delete key. In many cases, this will actually remove the entry not only from the current list of suggestions but from future suggestions as well. You may even find that as you mouse over the drop-down list the highlighted item will have an “x” to explicitly allow you to delete it.

Just do this step and your good to go.

Continue to have an escellent day HA.111

Best regards,

Anthony C. De Jesus

Independent Advisor

Anthony1129, Nov 15, 2022
  3. YOU
    You Win User
    Thinking about Going back to Win8.1

If want to disable IE, still can. However, can't uninstall it like were able to in XP/98/whatever.
    Here's how, although I find it useful in case Chrome or Firefox stops working and have to re-download it. *Wink
    1. Search for turn windows features on or off and click it in the search results.
    • I think I have a old computer lmao [​IMG]
    2. When the app opens, uncheck Internet Explorer 11.

3. Click Yes on the warning dialog.
    4. Click OK.
    5. Restart for the changes to finish.

4. I think I have a old computer lmao

Change Administrator on old computer

Hello,

We appreciate that you post your concern here in the Community. To help you change the administrator account on your computer, you may need to
    create a new account first by following the steps provided in this article on how to
    create
    a local user or administrator account in Windows 10.
    Once you’re on the page, you may proceed with the steps, and then complete the process. After completing the given steps, you may check if you’re able to create a new user account
    on your device.

Furthermore, log in to the newly created admin account and then delete the old one from the
    Settings. To do this, you may proceed with the following steps below:

• Click Start > Settings > Accounts > Family & other people.
    • Under the Other people section, select the account that you want to delete, and then click the
      Remove button.
    • Follow the on-screen instructions to complete the process.
    • After completing the steps, you may check if you can properly remove the old account on your computer.

***If you think this was helpful, you may "mark it as an answer" to help those who are facing the same problem.***

If you have other concerns, feel free to post it here in the Community.

Joseph Ban, Nov 15, 2022
Thema:

I think I have a old computer lmao

1. I think I have a old computer lmao - Similar Threads - old computer lmao

2. lmao

in Windows 10 Customization
    lmao: l m a o https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/lmao/3f5c66a6-1abc-4c23-9400-d8a4de955120
  3. I need help with some sort of corruption and i have no idea where to ask lmao.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    I need help with some sort of corruption and i have no idea where to ask lmao.: [ATTACH] Hi guys so im trying to delete this file from my hdd where i previously had windows on and whenever i try to delete it this shows up: https://preview.redd.it/xoks8cdni7r61.png?width=446&format=png&auto=webp&s=0787cb5157dd2eee6325ceb2a6fe5555c6839238 when i try...
  4. I think I Have a virus..

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    I think I Have a virus..: Okay, so it all started a little while ago.. about two weeks to three weeks ago, on my Lenovo Laptop, My YouTube started crashing ALOT for no reason, just randomly would say there was an error in the system, this had never happened to me before. It just recently started, It's...
  5. I think I have a virus on my computer

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    I think I have a virus on my computer: I was on a website that was known for having pop ups, and a pop up came that my IP address was compromised. It looked real, but I don't know 8f it was fake or not. I tried contacting microsoft support, but couldn't get through, so I'm posting it here. I was about to blow it...
  6. I think I have a virus.

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    I think I have a virus.: Recently I opened up chrome and for some reason I found that the mazy extension was added without my permission. I went to delete it but found it was "blocked by administrator". This is my computer and I am the only user. Is this a virus and if so how do I fix it. I am very...
  7. I think i have a virus

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    I think i have a virus: Starting from a couple of days ago and more evidently the past week. My laptop has been acting extremely slowly. For a while, I just looked past it and just assumed it was because of the number of Softwares I had open but it has been extremely laggy of late and the other day,...
  8. i think i have a virus

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    i think i have a virus: so in the task bar when i open some apps there is a blank space its an icon i can move it but when i right click it it says shut town and or pin to task bar my question is how do i get rid of it has this happened to anyone else can someone help me submitted by /u/J_Mitev69...
  9. I think I have a virus!!!

in Windows 10 Customization
    I think I have a virus!!!: I installed hacks for gta and my anti virus did not pick up anything but when looking in virus total i think it is mad if you look at its activity it made dll files and set some keys here is where you see its activity :...
  10. Windows still thinks I have my old video card.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Windows still thinks I have my old video card.: Windows update still gets updates for my old XFX AMD card. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-still-thinks-i-have-my-old-video-card/84554497-701b-4e47-ad7b-e5f10d2c61d3