Windows 10: I THINK I HAVE A VIRUS CAN YOU PLEASE HELP?

Discus and support I THINK I HAVE A VIRUS CAN YOU PLEASE HELP? in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; CAN YOU HELP ME? I AM SURE IHAVE A VIRUS PLEASE HELP... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by ELMER676869, May 31, 2020.

1. I THINK I HAVE A VIRUS CAN YOU PLEASE HELP?

CAN YOU HELP ME? I AM SURE IHAVE A VIRUS PLEASE HELP

:)

ELMER676869, May 31, 2020

2. help to remote connect

not sure how to use both programs u 2 suggested, i need more helpful steps thanks

Corduroy_Jr, May 31, 2020
  3. Callender Win User
    Malwarebytes Detects 'prefs.js' as a Virus - Help!

The email indicates that you have an FVD Media Inc extension installed. The email belongs to the developer.

Bing can be removed - it's not suspicious.

Type aboutI THINK I HAVE A VIRUS CAN YOU PLEASE HELP? :preferences#search in the address bar. Make sure that bing is non-default then in the search engine list highlight bing and remove.

I THINK I HAVE A VIRUS CAN YOU PLEASE HELP? [​IMG]

I would still suggest clean installing firefox and that means removing leftovers after uninstall.

Callender, May 31, 2020
  4. YOU
    You Win User

I THINK I HAVE A VIRUS CAN YOU PLEASE HELP?

Thinking about Going back to Win8.1

If want to disable IE, still can. However, can't uninstall it like were able to in XP/98/whatever.
    Here's how, although I find it useful in case Chrome or Firefox stops working and have to re-download it. *Wink
    1. Search for turn windows features on or off and click it in the search results.
    • I THINK I HAVE A VIRUS CAN YOU PLEASE HELP? [​IMG]
    2. When the app opens, uncheck Internet Explorer 11.

3. Click Yes on the warning dialog.
    4. Click OK.
    5. Restart for the changes to finish.

Thema:

I THINK I HAVE A VIRUS CAN YOU PLEASE HELP?

1. I THINK I HAVE A VIRUS CAN YOU PLEASE HELP? - Similar Threads - VIRUS PLEASE HELP

2. I THINK A VIRUS IS INSTALLED HELP ME PLEASE!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I THINK A VIRUS IS INSTALLED HELP ME PLEASE!: So, I start up windows.Everything was fine until I notice the taskbar haven't loaded.Make sense, I waited. And a few seconds pass, nothing. I hiver my cursor over it and the cursor turn into the logo for a not respond program.I panicked, refreshed, still nothing, I click on...
  3. I THINK A VIRUS IS INSTALLED HELP ME PLEASE!

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I THINK A VIRUS IS INSTALLED HELP ME PLEASE!: So, I start up windows.Everything was fine until I notice the taskbar haven't loaded.Make sense, I waited. And a few seconds pass, nothing. I hiver my cursor over it and the cursor turn into the logo for a not respond program.I panicked, refreshed, still nothing, I click on...
  4. I THINK A VIRUS IS INSTALLED HELP ME PLEASE!

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. I think I Have a virus..

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    I think I Have a virus..: Okay, so it all started a little while ago.. about two weeks to three weeks ago, on my Lenovo Laptop, My YouTube started crashing ALOT for no reason, just randomly would say there was an error in the system, this had never happened to me before. It just recently started, It's...
  6. I think I got a virus/trojan help please

I think I got a virus/trojan help please: I used my external hard drives on work pc to copy some software and music However after I plugged them in my laptop, I notices something weird All my folders in at the root of the hdd was converted to shortcuts, opening shortcut takes a little while, like it's loading...
  7. I think i have a virus

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    I think i have a virus: Starting from a couple of days ago and more evidently the past week. My laptop has been acting extremely slowly. For a while, I just looked past it and just assumed it was because of the number of Softwares I had open but it has been extremely laggy of late and the other day,...
  8. i think i have a virus

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    i think i have a virus: so in the task bar when i open some apps there is a blank space its an icon i can move it but when i right click it it says shut town and or pin to task bar my question is how do i get rid of it has this happened to anyone else can someone help me submitted by /u/J_Mitev69...
  9. I think I have a virus!!!

in Windows 10 Customization
    I think I have a virus!!!: I installed hacks for gta and my anti virus did not pick up anything but when looking in virus total i think it is mad if you look at its activity it made dll files and set some keys here is where you see its activity :...
  10. please help. I think a virus was downloaded

please help. I think a virus was downloaded: i belive i found it under This PC C:\ local disk \ Persi0.sys 16,000 kb . i think its a virus......... I dont have the admin password . pleasse help. also defender is saying that im missing Your device is missing important security and quality fixes and no threats are...