Windows 10: I think I have a virus in my laptop and I do not understand how to get rid of him

Discus and support I think I have a virus in my laptop and I do not understand how to get rid of him in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; Split from this thread. Cred că am un virus în laptop și nu înțeleg cum să scap de el Google translation: I think I have a virus in my laptop... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by SIMONABÂȚU, Dec 2, 2018.

1. I think I have a virus in my laptop and I do not understand how to get rid of him

Split from this thread.​

Cred că am un virus în laptop și nu înțeleg cum să scap de el

Google translation:

I think I have a virus in my laptop and I do not understand how to get rid of him

:)

SIMONABÂȚU, Dec 2, 2018
  2. n-ster Win User
    n-ster, Dec 2, 2018
  3. ernel32.dll Virus Removal

I've googled this and followed the steps I found to remove it and it still comes back. I can't surf the net because of this Trojan.
    I've ran malware bytes and it too can't remove it. I've tried Safe Mode manually deleting it and it still comes back. Right now I'm running super spyware removal to see if it can remove it.

Anyone ever had this or know how to get rid of it?

The virus is on a Laptop running windows xp.

AphexDreamer, Dec 2, 2018
  4. Sajer Win User

I think I have a virus in my laptop and I do not understand how to get rid of him

Win 10 How to get rid of Windows.old folder and content.

*Think

As always, there seems to be lots of alleged fixes out there, which may work on versions earlier than Win 10... but not with Win 10. The struggle for getting rid of this now un-needed bloat seems to be wrapped up in file permissions. But even when I try to clobber it with administrative authority, it won't budge. One fix suggests that you can use disk cleanup to get rid of it by selecting previous installation files. Heh. Yeah. Just TRY and find that option in Win 10.

Ok. Somebody hopefully has managed to resolve this inigma. Step by step, please. I think I have a virus in my laptop and I do not understand how to get rid of him :)

Sajer, Dec 2, 2018
Thema:

1. I think I have a virus in my laptop and I do not understand how to get rid of him - Similar Threads - virus laptop understand

2. how do i get rid of altruistics virus?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    how do i get rid of altruistics virus?: I downloaded a game and this appeared in my laptop. i already tried uninstalling it from the control panel but the thing is still there on task manager. please help me :...
  3. how do i get rid of altruistics virus?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    how do i get rid of altruistics virus?: I downloaded a game and this appeared in my laptop. i already tried uninstalling it from the control panel but the thing is still there on task manager. please help me :...
  4. how do i get rid of altruistics virus?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. I think i have a virus

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    I think i have a virus: Starting from a couple of days ago and more evidently the past week. My laptop has been acting extremely slowly. For a while, I just looked past it and just assumed it was because of the number of Softwares I had open but it has been extremely laggy of late and the other day,...
  6. i think i have a virus

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    i think i have a virus: so in the task bar when i open some apps there is a blank space its an icon i can move it but when i right click it it says shut town and or pin to task bar my question is how do i get rid of it has this happened to anyone else can someone help me submitted by /u/J_Mitev69...
  7. I think I have a virus!!!

in Windows 10 Customization
    I think I have a virus!!!: I installed hacks for gta and my anti virus did not pick up anything but when looking in virus total i think it is mad if you look at its activity it made dll files and set some keys here is where you see its activity :...
  8. Virus? How Do I Get Rid Of It?

Virus? How Do I Get Rid Of It?: I haven't downloaded anything recently, but I'm getting some weird notifications from request4me.com in my notifications. I can't seem to get rid of them. Some of them are pretty shocking, like for adult sites and even fake virus protection. All I do on my PC is play Skyrim...
  9. I have a Sality virus in my computer. How do I get rid of it?

I have a Sality virus in my computer. How do I get rid of it?: Win 10 x64 , Found Sality virus, through Webroot Antivirus. Can't figure out how to get rid of it. What can I do about this? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/protect/forum/all/i-have-a-sality-virus-in-my-computer-how-do-i-get/cde193b7-c60e-431e-ac25-dc3cb8587982
  10. How do I get rid of a Trojan virus?

How do I get rid of a Trojan virus?: I found a trojan virus on my computer. How do I remove it? Trojan:Win32/ScarletFlash.A The trojan virus was found and is in the quarantined threats and allowed threats but I cannot remove it. It only gave me the "Allow" option....

Users found this page by searching for:

1. i think i have a windows virus