Windows 10: I think , I have been Hacked

Discus and support I think , I have been Hacked in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; Split from this thread. Microsoft is telling me that my PC is hacked and in danger.... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by FrederickEpps2, Jul 5, 2018.

1. I think , I have been Hacked

Split from this thread.​

Microsoft is telling me that my PC is hacked and in danger.

:)

FrederickEpps2, Jul 5, 2018
  2. YOU
    You Win User

Thinking about Going back to Win8.1

If want to disable IE, still can. However, can't uninstall it like were able to in XP/98/whatever.
    Here's how, although I find it useful in case Chrome or Firefox stops working and have to re-download it. *Wink
    1. Search for turn windows features on or off and click it in the search results.

• I think , I have been Hacked [​IMG]
    2. When the app opens, uncheck Internet Explorer 11.

3. Click Yes on the warning dialog.

4. Click OK.

5. Restart for the changes to finish.

3. Kitkat58 Win User
    Think im hacked

I know my micrisoft password. I know the password that is used to log into my computer but neither one will let me get pass the login screen. Its asking for the last password i used to log in and neither is allowing me in. Thats why i think i been hacked

Kitkat58, Jul 5, 2018
  4. 3Colors Win User

I think , I have been Hacked

Windows Updated(16299.309).KB4088776 Restart is required to complete.

Hi dalchina. Good news, I followed your suggestion and reinstalled the update and now it appears as "installed correctly" *Biggrin Maybe it was not necessary to run the Windows Update Troubleshooter or maybe if necessary. But using it I do not think it could have worsened something. The installation was very fast, unlike the first time it showed step 1 and step 2 completed.

Thanks for the suggestions and for the time to respond I think , I have been Hacked :) Best regards.

And thanks for the tip of that program, I'll have it on my list.

3Colors, Jul 5, 2018
Thema:

I think , I have been Hacked

1. I think , I have been Hacked - Similar Threads - been Hacked

2. My account was been hacked and then my secruity info was deleted

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My account was been hacked and then my secruity info was deleted: I got 2 email from Microsoft that says "Security Info was Deleted", and now I can't log in to any Microsoft related sites with my Microsoft account, it always says the account you entered does not exsit. I've been searching for helps but all the phone number I called are AI....
  3. My account was been hacked and then my secruity info was deleted

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My account was been hacked and then my secruity info was deleted: I got 2 email from Microsoft that says "Security Info was Deleted", and now I can't log in to any Microsoft related sites with my Microsoft account, it always says the account you entered does not exsit. I've been searching for helps but all the phone number I called are AI....
  4. I may have been hacked

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I may have been hacked: How can I really force reset this laptop cause when it's booting up it says running diagnostics but always fails and if I trouble shoot or try to reset or even use a system restore point every single thing fails...
  5. I may have been hacked

I may have been hacked: How can I really force reset this laptop cause when it's booting up it says running diagnostics but always fails and if I trouble shoot or try to reset or even use a system restore point every single thing fails...
  6. Have I been hacked?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Have I been hacked?: I may have been hacking but my laptop has been lagging and when I turned it off and on it started diagnosig my pc which it always say it couldn't repair and I can't reset it or run a trouble shoot...nothing works I need help...
  7. Have I been hacked?

Have I been hacked?: I may have been hacking but my laptop has been lagging and when I turned it off and on it started diagnosig my pc which it always say it couldn't repair and I can't reset it or run a trouble shoot...nothing works I need help...
  8. I may have been hacked

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  9. Have I been hacked?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  10. My account has been hacked

My account has been hacked: Hello, I tried to get on contact with support since last night the day my account got hacked. I was joining discord server that helps guide u to leveling up ur skills in Minecraft, u don’t pay ur anything it’s just shows u tutorial and what armor to wear. When I joined the...