Windows 10: I think i have malware help

Discus and support I think i have malware help in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; I added extension to google chrome i it wirked fine for weeks after a while it detect a malware i deleted the extension but when i run my pc it take... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by wael hamadah, Feb 8, 2021.

1. I think i have malware help

I added extension to google chrome i it wirked fine for weeks after a while it detect a malware i deleted the extension but when i run my pc it take 100 cpu and there is no app is running is this a virus

:)

wael hamadah, Feb 8, 2021
  2. Amadeus51 Win User

Malware removal

Understood, OldMike. I will keep your suggestion in mind. I always appreciate suggestions from those who know more than I do. I think the Malware did do more than one scan, because I had to approve removal of what it found twice. I don't see Windows Defender on the list of programs. I think it was on there before they redid the software. Pluto TV also disappeared.

Amadeus51, Feb 8, 2021
  3. Le Boule Win User
    Le Boule, Feb 8, 2021
  4. I think i have malware help

HELP! Webcam Malware.

Hello Jackob,

Let's determine the cause of the issue. To get started, I'd like to get the following information:

• Is this your first time to encounter this issue? If so, did you make any changes to your computer's configuration prior to this?
    • Are you getting any error messages when signing in using the Windows Hello?
    • Can you please confirm the current build of your Windows 10?

(Type winver into the Cortana search box, then hit Enter.)

If you think that the issue might occur because of the malware infection, I suggest that you scan your computer using your preferred anti-malware software.

We're looking forward to your response.

Antoneth Ber, Feb 8, 2021
Thema:

I think i have malware help

1. I think i have malware help - Similar Threads - malware help

2. I need help with malware removal

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I need help with malware removal: I have a trojan/Spyware on my laptop. I found it by accident when I was doing a clean up with glary utilities. I'd have never found it bc the Trojan is hidden and hides itself in a Sys file. Now I did a factory reset and just saw it's still there. I got an hp laptop.i ran now...
  3. I need help with malware removal

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I need help with malware removal: I have a trojan/Spyware on my laptop. I found it by accident when I was doing a clean up with glary utilities. I'd have never found it bc the Trojan is hidden and hides itself in a Sys file. Now I did a factory reset and just saw it's still there. I got an hp laptop.i ran now...
  4. False Positive vbs/pordeezy.rb!lnk virus malware : Please Help

in Windows 10 Gaming
    False Positive vbs/pordeezy.rb!lnk virus malware : Please Help: As I inserted a USB in my windows 11 PC, windows secuirty Windows Defender detected vbs/pordeezy.rb!lnk virus. Now I have checked with couple of Anti-Virus but no one is showing the virus, But Windows Security Windows Defender is still telling me that my PC is infected with...
  5. False Positive vbs/pordeezy.rb!lnk virus malware : Please Help

False Positive vbs/pordeezy.rb!lnk virus malware : Please Help: As I inserted a USB in my windows 11 PC, windows secuirty Windows Defender detected vbs/pordeezy.rb!lnk virus. Now I have checked with couple of Anti-Virus but no one is showing the virus, But Windows Security Windows Defender is still telling me that my PC is infected with...
  6. I need help getting rid of a malware

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I need help getting rid of a malware: I randomly heard sounds without a single window open, soon realized that a google chrome window was playing a random YouTube video. Every time I started the computer a Google Chrome window would pop up, open YouTube and disappear.I managed to close them in the Task Manager...
  7. I need help getting rid of a malware

I need help getting rid of a malware: I randomly heard sounds without a single window open, soon realized that a google chrome window was playing a random YouTube video. Every time I started the computer a Google Chrome window would pop up, open YouTube and disappear.I managed to close them in the Task Manager...
  8. I need help getting rid of a malware

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
  9. Trojan Malware possible false positive help please

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Trojan Malware possible false positive help please: So recently I received a windows threat protection notice for a severe level Trojan:Win32/Malgent. It says it was "blocked", and I removed it the second I got the notification, so the files it said were affected are no longer on my pc windows 10. I did extensive research on...
  10. Trojan Malware possible false positive help please

Trojan Malware possible false positive help please: So recently I received a windows threat protection notice for a severe level Trojan:Win32/Malgent. It says it was "blocked", and I removed it the second I got the notification, so the files it said were affected are no longer on my pc windows 10. I did extensive research on...