Windows 10: I think i havent updated my drivers or pc properly

Discus and support I think i havent updated my drivers or pc properly in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; so i keep getting huge ping spikes and graphic problems but i have a good monitor, a ryzen 3600x processor, 950 watts power supply and a geforce rtx... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Samuel PETRYK, Jun 11, 2024.

1. I think i havent updated my drivers or pc properly

so i keep getting huge ping spikes and graphic problems but i have a good monitor, a ryzen 3600x processor, 950 watts power supply and a geforce rtx 3060 but my performance is still as bad as my old integrated parts from the pc which was pre built i spent a lot of my own money on this and its annoying me that it hasnt made a difference at all with any of the products i just named so i dont know if its something to do with my wifi or the fact i dont know how or if ive updated my drivers correct, some friends said maybe the pc is favouring the older integrated parts but i thought the pc choose

:)

Samuel PETRYK, Jun 11, 2024
  2. XVI
    xvi Win User

Driver update software

Windows Update should have a considerable amount of good drivers. They'll be listed under the "Optional Updates" section. That should give you rather good functionality right off the bat. If it's a branded PC, latest drivers will likely have to come from the manufacturer's website. For the most part, built-in drivers should be Good Enough™

I don't think I've run across an automagic driver installer that wasn't loaded with malware.

3. 3Colors Win User
    Windows Updated(16299.309).KB4088776 Restart is required to complete.

Hi dalchina. Good news, I followed your suggestion and reinstalled the update and now it appears as "installed correctly" *Biggrin Maybe it was not necessary to run the Windows Update Troubleshooter or maybe if necessary. But using it I do not think it could have worsened something. The installation was very fast, unlike the first time it showed step 1 and step 2 completed.

Thanks for the suggestions and for the time to respond I think i havent updated my drivers or pc properly :) Best regards.

And thanks for the tip of that program, I'll have it on my list.

3Colors, Jun 11, 2024
  4. I think i havent updated my drivers or pc properly

HP 15-r029wm Notebook PC windows 10 keyboard not working properly

Hi,

I realize that the keyboard is not working properly. I will try to help you with this issue.

• Did you make any changes to the PC prior to this issue?
    Suggest you to plug in an external keyboard to check if that helps.

Follow these steps to launch the On-screen keyboard:

• Press Windows key + R to get the run window.

• Type “osk” and hit enter to launch the On-screen keyboard and check if this helps.

Keep us informed to help you further.

Thank you.

Srimadhwa B, Jun 11, 2024
Thema:

I think i havent updated my drivers or pc properly

1. I think i havent updated my drivers or pc properly - Similar Threads - havent updated drivers

2. I think i havent updated my drivers or pc properly

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I think i havent updated my drivers or pc properly: so i keep getting huge ping spikes and graphic problems but i have a good monitor, a ryzen 3600x processor, 950 watts power supply and a geforce rtx 3060 but my performance is still as bad as my old integrated parts from the pc which was pre built i spent a lot of my own...
  3. I think i havent updated my drivers or pc properly

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    I think i havent updated my drivers or pc properly: so i keep getting huge ping spikes and graphic problems but i have a good monitor, a ryzen 3600x processor, 950 watts power supply and a geforce rtx 3060 but my performance is still as bad as my old integrated parts from the pc which was pre built i spent a lot of my own...
  4. I think I messed up my drivers

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I think I messed up my drivers: I have a laptop that used to run well. I thought it was just getting old, but recently I looked and saw that my GPU which is a 1660 TI max q was not being used. In the past I had tried to update the drivers but I think I deleted the old ones and downloaded the drivers from...
  5. i think i deleted my graphics driver

in Windows 10 Gaming
    i think i deleted my graphics driver: when i go into device maneger it dose not say that my nvidia graphics card is there. nither when i open the nvidia control pannel. i am running windows 11 on a laptop as well and this happend when i was trying to get a game onto vr but i faild and now its says i dont have a...
  6. I think I broke my PC...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I think I broke my PC...: I was looking for a way to change my User filename and followed the steps in this article to do so: https://www.makeuseof.com/windows-11-change-user-profile-folder-name/I'm now in a situation where I can't sign in with my MS account the one my PC defaults to is a local...
  7. I think I broke my PC...

I think I broke my PC...: I was looking for a way to change my User filename and followed the steps in this article to do so: https://www.makeuseof.com/windows-11-change-user-profile-folder-name/I'm now in a situation where I can't sign in with my MS account the one my PC defaults to is a local...
  8. I HAVENT GOT WINDOWS UPDATES

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I HAVENT GOT WINDOWS UPDATES: WHEN I FIRST INSTALLED WINDOWS 11 I STILL DIDNT GET ANY NEW CUMMULATIVE OPTIONAL OR DRIVER UPDATES WHEN I CLICK THE CHECK FOR UPDATES BUTTON IT CHECKS BUT SAYS IM UP TO DATE MY BUILD NUMBER IS 22000.194 I INSTALLED THE STABLE VERSION 3 MONTHS AGO IN OCTORBER 5THPLS GIVE ME A...
  9. I HAVENT GOT WINDOWS UPDATES

I HAVENT GOT WINDOWS UPDATES: WHEN I FIRST INSTALLED WINDOWS 11 I STILL DIDNT GET ANY NEW CUMMULATIVE OPTIONAL OR DRIVER UPDATES WHEN I CLICK THE CHECK FOR UPDATES BUTTON IT CHECKS BUT SAYS IM UP TO DATE MY BUILD NUMBER IS 22000.194 I INSTALLED THE STABLE VERSION 3 MONTHS AGO IN OCTORBER 5THPLS GIVE ME A...
  10. Windows Update jacked my PC (I think)

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows Update jacked my PC (I think): I USED to have Windows Update enabled by default. But between last night when I went to sleep, and waking up this morning, something went wrong with my Windows. I woke up to a blue screen saying a system exception wasn't handled, and that Windows needed to try to fix my PC....