Windows 10: I think I like Windows more than MacOS...

Discus and support I think I like Windows more than MacOS... in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; [ATTACH] submitted by /u/NiveaGeForce [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/lyb8oj/i_think_i_like_windows_more_than_macos/ Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/NiveaGeForce, Mar 5, 2021.

1. I think I like Windows more than MacOS...

/u/NiveaGeForce, Mar 5, 2021
  2. YOU
    You Win User

Thinking about Going back to Win8.1

If want to disable IE, still can. However, can't uninstall it like were able to in XP/98/whatever.
    Here's how, although I find it useful in case Chrome or Firefox stops working and have to re-download it. *Wink
    1. Search for turn windows features on or off and click it in the search results.
    • I think I like Windows more than MacOS... [​IMG]
    2. When the app opens, uncheck Internet Explorer 11.

3. Click Yes on the warning dialog.
    4. Click OK.
    5. Restart for the changes to finish.

3. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Mar 5, 2021
  4. 3Colors Win User

I think I like Windows more than MacOS...

Windows Updated(16299.309).KB4088776 Restart is required to complete.

Hi dalchina. Good news, I followed your suggestion and reinstalled the update and now it appears as "installed correctly" *Biggrin Maybe it was not necessary to run the Windows Update Troubleshooter or maybe if necessary. But using it I do not think it could have worsened something. The installation was very fast, unlike the first time it showed step 1 and step 2 completed.

Thanks for the suggestions and for the time to respond I think I like Windows more than MacOS... :) Best regards.

And thanks for the tip of that program, I'll have it on my list.

3Colors, Mar 5, 2021
Thema:

I think I like Windows more than MacOS...

1. I think I like Windows more than MacOS... - Similar Threads - more MacOS

2. Microsoft hints that Windows 10 will get more new animations

in Windows 10 News
    Microsoft hints that Windows 10 will get more new animations: Windows 10 Sun Valley Update (version 21H2) is expected to introduce new visual improvements for the operating system, which includes new Fluent Design tweaks and there’ll be some other visual updates as well, such as improved animations. In Windows 10 21H2 preview builds,...
  3. I don't get more available shrink space after deleting stuff

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    I don't get more available shrink space after deleting stuff: I have 270 GB free out of 953 GB but it says I have 0 MB of shrink space in Disk Management, even when I delete programs I don't get more shrink space, is there a way I can get more shrink space?...
  4. My Desktop Windows Manager is gradually taking up more and more RAM.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    My Desktop Windows Manager is gradually taking up more and more RAM.: After updating my Windows 10 with the latest update, my DWM is constantly taking up more and more Memory. It's gotten to the point where it took up 96% of my RAM just because I left my laptop open. I have a Lenovo IPS 3, with an i5-10210U CPU, and a NVIDIA GeForce MX 130,...
  5. My laptop uses more power when it's plugged in. How to change this?

My laptop uses more power when it's plugged in. How to change this?: Hi, I currently have a problem. I have noticed that my laptop uses more power when it's plugged in, because the fan always becomes louder and when I'm on battery, it's much more silent. I'm sure this is due to some configuration on Windows, because I also have Linux on my...
  6. How can I make the cursor appear more visible?

How can I make the cursor appear more visible?: When on night-time mode, the cursor is hard to see. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-can-i-make-the-cursor-appear-more-visible/b9834c44-135c-4097-9074-9be043ee61b1
  7. Why is my EFI partition full, and how can i free up space or add more???

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Why is my EFI partition full, and how can i free up space or add more???: [ATTACH] Hey so, my EFI partition is full and I am not able to install the new windows update, I have tried many methods of freeing up space or trying to add more, but nothing worked. Can anyone tell what's the issue and how to solve it? Thanks.....
  8. Hulu App windows 10, Microsoft Edge updat no more 5.1 DD sound

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Hulu App windows 10, Microsoft Edge updat no more 5.1 DD sound: It seems like Microsoft Edge has been updated and now on my Hulu app I no longer get 5.1 surround sound. Dolby Digital is gone. I was online with Hulu Techs and they cant figure it out either. I believe it has something to do with the web browser. the hulu app has a...
  9. Why am i seeing more computers in my network?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Why am i seeing more computers in my network?: Why am I seeing more computers in my network?I have a wire connection and the single computer connected is mine[ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-am-i-seeing-more-computers-in-my-network/0f4a35a1-a55b-418f-a05f-85c4a57db434
  10. Cannot request more screen time due to ‘not being connected to wifi’

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Cannot request more screen time due to ‘not being connected to wifi’: I’ve recently moved house and my machine has just been set up, since its a different time zone the screen time limit doesnt allow access to the pc, ive connected it to the wifi and tried to request more screen time, however it says it cannot send the request due to lack of...