Windows 10: I think I like Windows more than MacOS...

Discus and support I think I like Windows more than MacOS... in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; [ATTACH] submitted by /u/NiveaGeForce [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/lyb8oj/i_think_i_like_windows_more_than_macos/ Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/NiveaGeForce, Mar 5, 2021.

1. I think I like Windows more than MacOS...

/u/NiveaGeForce, Mar 5, 2021
  2. YOU
    You Win User

Thinking about Going back to Win8.1

If want to disable IE, still can. However, can't uninstall it like were able to in XP/98/whatever.
    Here's how, although I find it useful in case Chrome or Firefox stops working and have to re-download it. *Wink
    1. Search for turn windows features on or off and click it in the search results.
    • I think I like Windows more than MacOS... [​IMG]
    2. When the app opens, uncheck Internet Explorer 11.

3. Click Yes on the warning dialog.
    4. Click OK.
    5. Restart for the changes to finish.

3. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Mar 5, 2021
  4. 3Colors Win User

I think I like Windows more than MacOS...

Windows Updated(16299.309).KB4088776 Restart is required to complete.

Hi dalchina. Good news, I followed your suggestion and reinstalled the update and now it appears as "installed correctly" *Biggrin Maybe it was not necessary to run the Windows Update Troubleshooter or maybe if necessary. But using it I do not think it could have worsened something. The installation was very fast, unlike the first time it showed step 1 and step 2 completed.

Thanks for the suggestions and for the time to respond I think I like Windows more than MacOS... :) Best regards.

And thanks for the tip of that program, I'll have it on my list.

3Colors, Mar 5, 2021
Thema:

I think I like Windows more than MacOS...

1. I think I like Windows more than MacOS... - Similar Threads - more MacOS

2. File Explorer crashes when using 'Show More Options' on Right Click

in Windows 10 Gaming
    File Explorer crashes when using 'Show More Options' on Right Click: When I'm in File Explorer and have a selection of files highlighted, I right click for the context menu, but as soon as I select the 'Show More Option' item within that menu, File Explorer pauses for a second, force closes and promptly restarts.I have tried clearing the File...
  3. File Explorer crashes when using 'Show More Options' on Right Click

in Windows 10 Gaming
    File Explorer crashes when using 'Show More Options' on Right Click: When I'm in File Explorer and have a selection of files highlighted, I right click for the context menu, but as soon as I select the 'Show More Option' item within that menu, File Explorer pauses for a second, force closes and promptly restarts....
  4. File Explorer crashes when using 'Show More Options' on Right Click

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    File Explorer crashes when using 'Show More Options' on Right Click: When I'm in File Explorer and have a selection of files highlighted, I right click for the context menu, but as soon as I select the 'Show More Option' item within that menu, File Explorer pauses for a second, force closes and promptly restarts.I have tried clearing the File...
  5. File Explorer crashes when using 'Show More Options' on Right Click

6. File Explorer crashes when using 'Show More Options' on Right Click

File Explorer crashes when using 'Show More Options' on Right Click: When I'm in File Explorer and have a selection of files highlighted, I right click for the context menu, but as soon as I select the 'Show More Option' item within that menu, File Explorer pauses for a second, force closes and promptly restarts....
  7. No more PostScript Printing via MS Remote Desktop in MacOS Sonoma

in Windows 10 Gaming
    No more PostScript Printing via MS Remote Desktop in MacOS Sonoma: With Sonoma bringing about the demise of PostScript printing, we now are unable to print shipping labels to our Zebra ZM400 thermal transfer printer from Macs that have been upgraded.We utilize a cloud-hosted WMS which runs on Windows Server 2016. Our users access the WMS by...
  8. No more PostScript Printing via MS Remote Desktop in MacOS Sonoma

No more PostScript Printing via MS Remote Desktop in MacOS Sonoma: With Sonoma bringing about the demise of PostScript printing, we now are unable to print shipping labels to our Zebra ZM400 thermal transfer printer from Macs that have been upgraded.We utilize a cloud-hosted WMS which runs on Windows Server 2016. Our users access the WMS by...
  9. I heard a lot of people saying MacOS is more optimized than Windows. Is it true

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I heard a lot of people saying MacOS is more optimized than Windows. Is it true: isn't the optimization part done by the respective hardware manufacturers, so that the OS can take full advantage or efficiently use the system and they accomplish this by modifying their drivers?This way it would make more sense, because I don't think even a company as big...
  10. I heard a lot of people saying MacOS is more optimized than Windows. Is it true

I heard a lot of people saying MacOS is more optimized than Windows. Is it true: isn't the optimization part done by the respective hardware manufacturers, so that the OS can take full advantage or efficiently use the system and they accomplish this by modifying their drivers?This way it would make more sense, because I don't think even a company as big...