Windows 10: I think I may have found the answer, but just in case...

Discus and support I think I may have found the answer, but just in case... in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; Does anyone know how to make the search bar in the taskbar open up chrome instead of edge? I think I found the answer, but if there's an easier way to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/cojaxffs, Jul 3, 2021.

1. I think I may have found the answer, but just in case...

Does anyone know how to make the search bar in the taskbar open up chrome instead of edge? I think I found the answer, but if there's an easier way to do it rather than replacing the msedge files in the app folder with a copy of chrome, and renaming everything to msedge files, I'd like to do that.

submitted by /u/cojaxffs
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/cojaxffs, Jul 3, 2021
  2. YOU
    You Win User

Thinking about Going back to Win8.1

If want to disable IE, still can. However, can't uninstall it like were able to in XP/98/whatever.
    Here's how, although I find it useful in case Chrome or Firefox stops working and have to re-download it. *Wink
    1. Search for turn windows features on or off and click it in the search results.
    • I think I may have found the answer, but just in case... [​IMG]
    2. When the app opens, uncheck Internet Explorer 11.

3. Click Yes on the warning dialog.
    4. Click OK.
    5. Restart for the changes to finish.

3. Dalkamyr Win User
    BitFenix Prodigy Case - tips

3 questions for you fellas:

• What kind of PSU would I need for a gt720+i5+hdd+ssd? I was thinking 400w should be plenty, right?
    • What kind of cool blue lighting would you suggest for that case? I got the one with a big window (the case is shown in my profile picture)

Dalkamyr, Jul 3, 2021
  4. I think I may have found the answer, but just in case...

Need recommendations for stylish new case!!

I don't think so, he has a mid tower in his initial list and didn't mention anything about the stacker I suggested.

pantherx12, Jul 3, 2021
Thema:

I think I may have found the answer, but just in case...

1. I think I may have found the answer, but just in case... - Similar Threads - may found answer

2. I just can't, think of it?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I just can't, think of it?: My computer, is a Dell laptop. Running, Windows 10.I'm trying to remember, the name. Of an, audio program.The interface, has a VU meter. Stop record, start record.You can edit. It does everything, you need for audio!If, I recall. It begins, with an "A". I, think?Thanks, for...
  3. I just can't, think of it?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I just can't, think of it?: My computer, is a Dell laptop. Running, Windows 10.I'm trying to remember, the name. Of an, audio program.The interface, has a VU meter. Stop record, start record.You can edit. It does everything, you need for audio!If, I recall. It begins, with an "A". I, think?Thanks, for...
  4. I just can't, think of it?

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. Just a question I need answered

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Just a question I need answered: So I got some trojan malware and i quarantined it with malwarebytes, located it and went to uninstall, But then it asked to make changes to my computer. Should I accept? submitted by /u/Mr_Mango-12 [link] [comments]...
  6. I think I may have deleted bcd Bootrec... Help

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    I think I may have deleted bcd Bootrec... Help: I was trying to fix Windows 10 boot up system on my desktop computer, and I believe I may have deleted bcd Bootrec. And I am not sure what to do. For some context (I'm not very tech savvy at all), my screen started to glitch and then freeze once I was at the windows login...
  7. Need help! Think I may have been hacked.

Need help! Think I may have been hacked.: I opened up my computer today for the first time in 4 days to see my background has changed to a troll face. This troll face image has ever been downloaded on my pc either....
  8. I received an email, and I think it's a scam. I have not answered.

I received an email, and I think it's a scam. I have not answered.: Please see the email I have received. I got hacked ones before, and I don't trust anything. Hi *** Email address is removed for privacy ***, Due to a problem with your card, we have been unable to charge your account. Your Apple ID automatically locks to protect your...
  9. I have the answer

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    I have the answer: Got this in a minidump debug. Take this and go for it. mwac.sys *code:: SYMBOL_NAME: mwac+12715MODULE_NAME: mwacIMAGE_NAME: mwac.sysSTACK_COMMAND: .thread ; .cxr ; kbBUCKET_ID_FUNC_OFFSET: 12715FAILURE_BUCKET_ID: 0x133_DPC_mwac!unknown_functionOS_VERSION:...
  10. may have found answer to Mail not working

in Browsers and Email
    may have found answer to Mail not working: type this into CP dism /online /cleanup-image /restorehealth let run then reboot it worked for me it has been days since I read my emails 15311