Windows 10: i think i might have a problem

Discus and support i think i might have a problem in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; so i use a special password for all of my game accounts today when i went on them i was banned for hacking i think someone hacked my accounts and then... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by someone-who-mods-windows, Jun 8, 2021.

1. i think i might have a problem

so i use a special password for all of my game accounts today when i went on them i was banned for hacking i think someone hacked my accounts and then hacked on them unfortunate spacemen? BANNED first person shooter? BANNED among us? BANNED my online rhythm games? BAND

:)

someone-who-mods-windows, Jun 8, 2021
  2. dalchina Win User

Windows 10 1709 System Restore problems...

That seems to be an attempt at Option 2 in the tutorial, which requires you to
    a. Boot to a command prompt (Did you?)
    b. You then seem to be mixing steps 3,4 and 5, thus your command is incorrect.

I suggest Option 1 is easier.

If you still have problems, please repost listing each specific step and saying which option from the tutorial you are using. Thanks.

dalchina, Jun 8, 2021
  3. YOU
    You Win User
    Thinking about Going back to Win8.1

If want to disable IE, still can. However, can't uninstall it like were able to in XP/98/whatever.
    Here's how, although I find it useful in case Chrome or Firefox stops working and have to re-download it. *Wink
    1. Search for turn windows features on or off and click it in the search results.
    • i think i might have a problem [​IMG]
    2. When the app opens, uncheck Internet Explorer 11.

3. Click Yes on the warning dialog.
    4. Click OK.
    5. Restart for the changes to finish.

4. 3Colors Win User

i think i might have a problem

Windows Updated(16299.309).KB4088776 Restart is required to complete.

Hi dalchina. Good news, I followed your suggestion and reinstalled the update and now it appears as "installed correctly" *Biggrin Maybe it was not necessary to run the Windows Update Troubleshooter or maybe if necessary. But using it I do not think it could have worsened something. The installation was very fast, unlike the first time it showed step 1 and step 2 completed.

Thanks for the suggestions and for the time to respond i think i might have a problem :) Best regards.

And thanks for the tip of that program, I'll have it on my list.

3Colors, Jun 8, 2021
Thema:

i think i might have a problem

1. i think i might have a problem - Similar Threads - might problem

2. I tried every command it's not working troubleshoot said there might be a problem with the...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I tried every command it's not working troubleshoot said there might be a problem with the...: I tried every command it's not working troubleshoot said there might be a problem with the driver for the wireless network connection 2 adapter...
  3. I tried every command it's not working troubleshoot said there might be a problem with the...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I tried every command it's not working troubleshoot said there might be a problem with the...: I tried every command it's not working troubleshoot said there might be a problem with the driver for the wireless network connection 2 adapter...
  4. This sudden black line under my taskbar might be a driver problem. What troubleshooting...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    This sudden black line under my taskbar might be a driver problem. What troubleshooting...: My normally pristine PC display has been marred by a curious and unwelcome visitor! A thick black line has materialized directly underneath the taskbar, stubbornly refusing to budge. This unexpected development disrupts not only the visual aesthetics of my desktop but also...
  5. This sudden black line under my taskbar might be a driver problem. What troubleshooting...

This sudden black line under my taskbar might be a driver problem. What troubleshooting...: My normally pristine PC display has been marred by a curious and unwelcome visitor! A thick black line has materialized directly underneath the taskbar, stubbornly refusing to budge. This unexpected development disrupts not only the visual aesthetics of my desktop but also...
  6. This sudden black line under my taskbar might be a driver problem. What troubleshooting...

in Windows 10 Customization
  7. I think there might be a problem in my ram or storage?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I think there might be a problem in my ram or storage?: I think there might be a problem in my ram or storage how do I check if my ram is fine. Like how do I run a diagnostic to determine if my ram or storage are fine?...
  8. I think there might be a problem in my ram or storage?

I think there might be a problem in my ram or storage?: I think there might be a problem in my ram or storage how do I check if my ram is fine. Like how do I run a diagnostic to determine if my ram or storage are fine?...
  9. I am getting this problem this is the second time ,I reinstalled my os two time what might...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I am getting this problem this is the second time ,I reinstalled my os two time what might...: I am getting this problem this is the second time ,I reinstalled my os two time it's always coming after 15-20 days https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-am-getting-this-problem-this-is-the-second-time/ed2f2ff8-7172-4674-a843-a1ea58818199
  10. I am getting this problem this is the second time ,I reinstalled my os two time what might...

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    I am getting this problem this is the second time ,I reinstalled my os two time what might...: I am getting this problem this is the second time ,I reinstalled my os two time it's always coming after 15-20 days https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-am-getting-this-problem-this-is-the-second-time/ed2f2ff8-7172-4674-a843-a1ea58818199