Windows 10: I think I might have fraud on my windows laptop

Discus and support I think I might have fraud on my windows laptop in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; My coworker's laptop locked. It has a suspicious phone number and message. We don't believe it is Micorsoft.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Kelly Kraynick, Feb 2, 2023.

1. I think I might have fraud on my windows laptop

My coworker's laptop locked. It has a suspicious phone number and message. We don't believe it is Micorsoft.

:)

Kelly Kraynick, Feb 2, 2023
  2. n-ster Win User
    n-ster, Feb 2, 2023
  3. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Feb 2, 2023
  4. YOU
    You Win User

I think I might have fraud on my windows laptop

Thinking about Going back to Win8.1

If want to disable IE, still can. However, can't uninstall it like were able to in XP/98/whatever.
    Here's how, although I find it useful in case Chrome or Firefox stops working and have to re-download it. *Wink
    1. Search for turn windows features on or off and click it in the search results.
    • I think I might have fraud on my windows laptop 37693d1485956976t-thinking-about-going-back-win8-1-a-step-1.png
    2. When the app opens, uncheck Internet Explorer 11.

• I think I might have fraud on my windows laptop 37694d1485956976t-thinking-about-going-back-win8-1-a-step-2.png
    3. Click Yes on the warning dialog.
    • I think I might have fraud on my windows laptop 37695d1485956976t-thinking-about-going-back-win8-1-a-step-3.png
    4. Click OK.
    • I think I might have fraud on my windows laptop 37696d1485956976t-thinking-about-going-back-win8-1-a-step-4.png
    5. Restart for the changes to finish.

Thema:

I think I might have fraud on my windows laptop

1. I think I might have fraud on my windows laptop - Similar Threads - might fraud laptop

2. I think I might have deleted my hard drive

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I think I might have deleted my hard drive: I think I might have deleted my hard drive https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-think-i-might-have-deleted-my-hard-drive/74ad8ea9-cf02-4f1a-a2a6-e7ea9ea77c63
  3. I think I might have deleted my hard drive

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I think I might have deleted my hard drive: I think I might have deleted my hard drive https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-think-i-might-have-deleted-my-hard-drive/74ad8ea9-cf02-4f1a-a2a6-e7ea9ea77c63
  4. I think I might have deleted my hard drive

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  5. I think I might have fraud on my windows laptop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I think I might have fraud on my windows laptop: My coworker's laptop locked. It has a suspicious phone number and message. We don't believe it is Micorsoft. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-think-i-might-have-fraud-on-my-windows-laptop/193285cc-1ded-4a1b-8ef9-45a4cb46d84c
  6. I think i might have a virus

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    I think i might have a virus: Today i was on my computer when I realised that the 500gb I had yesterday was gone, I have not installed anything that was 500gb. Does anyone know hoe to fix my storage problem and how I could avoid similar things? I have ran a virus scan with a free version with Avast one...
  7. i think i might have a problem

in Windows 10 Gaming
    i think i might have a problem: so i use a special password for all of my game accounts today when i went on them i was banned for hacking i think someone hacked my accounts and then hacked on them unfortunate spacemen? BANNED first person shooter? BANNED among us? BANNED my online rhythm games? BAND...
  8. I think I might have gotten phished but am not sure

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    I think I might have gotten phished but am not sure: Hello! Yesterday I received a weird email asking me to confirm my address, but I didn't pay it much attention, so I just clicked on the link, did the job and I was out. It did seem like it was the actual Microsoft website, but I do want to me 100% sure. I will attach a pic...
  9. PC might think it's a laptop

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    PC might think it's a laptop: So I recently built a new PC, and decided to reuse a hard drive from my dad's old dell laptop. When I installed windows (To a different drive) I noticed there were a lot of weird Dell partitions along with the drives I had installed. I formatted the reused drive, and deleted...
  10. I think my laptop might be virused

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    I think my laptop might be virused: Hey guys..first time poster here...so..out of nowhere a loading screen from windows appears like the restart one,but instead of restart it says locking. So i was just playing mc on my potato laptop in 5 fps and then i said nah it s not running right and i tried to exit but it...