Windows 10: I think I might have gotten phished but am not sure

Discus and support I think I might have gotten phished but am not sure in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; Hello! Yesterday I received a weird email asking me to confirm my address, but I didn't pay it much attention, so I just clicked on the link, did the... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by NoOneImportant2020, Nov 12, 2020.

1. I think I might have gotten phished but am not sure

Hello!

Yesterday I received a weird email asking me to confirm my address, but I didn't pay it much attention, so I just clicked on the link, did the job and I was out. It did seem like it was the actual Microsoft website, but I do want to me 100% sure. I will attach a pic of the email. It was sent by this email address: I think I might have gotten phished but am not sure 9f539272-795d-482b-8c3b-6c2054efdc7e?upload=true.png

This is the email:

I think I might have gotten phished but am not sure 1582164f-fc2c-407c-b44a-e5f880ba22ef?upload=true.png

:)

NoOneImportant2020, Nov 12, 2020

2. phishing scam?

Hi Marie,

There are different types of Phishing scam, and the one that you received might be probably a
    "Deceptive Phishing" or "System Reconfiguration Attacks". For you to prevent receiving a phishing email and to be more aware about scams, we suggest that you report it by following the steps on this
    link. There are tips as well on the said link on how to determine a phishing email.

We're looking forward to your feedback.

Carlos Tin, Nov 12, 2020
  3. quietman7 - MVP, Nov 12, 2020
  4. I think I might have gotten phished but am not sure

Jsssssssss, Nov 12, 2020
Thema:

I think I might have gotten phished but am not sure

1. I think I might have gotten phished but am not sure - Similar Threads - might gotten phished

2. I think I might have deleted my hard drive

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I think I might have deleted my hard drive: I think I might have deleted my hard drive https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-think-i-might-have-deleted-my-hard-drive/74ad8ea9-cf02-4f1a-a2a6-e7ea9ea77c63
  3. I think I might have deleted my hard drive

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    I think I might have deleted my hard drive: I think I might have deleted my hard drive https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-think-i-might-have-deleted-my-hard-drive/74ad8ea9-cf02-4f1a-a2a6-e7ea9ea77c63
  4. I think I might have fraud on my windows laptop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I think I might have fraud on my windows laptop: My coworker's laptop locked. It has a suspicious phone number and message. We don't believe it is Micorsoft. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-think-i-might-have-fraud-on-my-windows-laptop/193285cc-1ded-4a1b-8ef9-45a4cb46d84c
  5. I think I might have fraud on my windows laptop

I think I might have fraud on my windows laptop: My coworker's laptop locked. It has a suspicious phone number and message. We don't believe it is Micorsoft. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-think-i-might-have-fraud-on-my-windows-laptop/193285cc-1ded-4a1b-8ef9-45a4cb46d84c
  6. i might have gotten hacked

in Windows 10 Gaming
    i might have gotten hacked: i was just logging into my computer just like any other day at school but instead of my name *Carter Saechow* it showed up *jonny wicker* I dont know if it was a glitch, someone hacked my account, or what but i just want to make sure just in case i loose senitive info...
  7. i might have gotten hacked

i might have gotten hacked: i was just logging into my computer just like any other day at school but instead of my name *Carter Saechow* it showed up *jonny wicker* I dont know if it was a glitch, someone hacked my account, or what but i just want to make sure just in case i loose senitive info...
  8. I think i might have a virus

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    I think i might have a virus: Today i was on my computer when I realised that the 500gb I had yesterday was gone, I have not installed anything that was 500gb. Does anyone know hoe to fix my storage problem and how I could avoid similar things? I have ran a virus scan with a free version with Avast one...
  9. i think i might have a problem

in Windows 10 Gaming
    i think i might have a problem: so i use a special password for all of my game accounts today when i went on them i was banned for hacking i think someone hacked my accounts and then hacked on them unfortunate spacemen? BANNED first person shooter? BANNED among us? BANNED my online rhythm games? BAND...
  10. I think I fell for a phish.

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    I think I fell for a phish.: Like an idiot I was shopping on Walmart when my laptop went nuts with popups and a loud voice saying to call the phone number on the popup with the Microsoft logo on it. Regretably, I did it and spoke with a dude who identified himself by name and ID #. So, yes, I let him...