Windows 10: I think I pressed AltGr plus an F Key and now my start menu is locked and looks like this -...

Discus and support I think I pressed AltGr plus an F Key and now my start menu is locked and looks like this -... in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; [ATTACH] submitted by /u/randomqueue [link] [comments]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/randomqueue, Dec 4, 2020.

1. I think I pressed AltGr plus an F Key and now my start menu is locked and looks like this -...

/u/randomqueue, Dec 4, 2020
Thema:

I think I pressed AltGr plus an F Key and now my start menu is locked and looks like this -...

1. I think I pressed AltGr plus an F Key and now my start menu is locked and looks like this -... - Similar Threads - pressed AltGr plus

2. I accidentally pressed the f7 key while my start menu was open. It is now highlighted and...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I accidentally pressed the f7 key while my start menu was open. It is now highlighted and...: A pop up that says "Turn on caret browsing" keeps appearing and disappearing when I click out of the start menu. I have caught it and clicked turn on caret browsing as well as turn off, but nothing has fixed it. I have shut off my computer and turned it back on, but the issue...
  3. I accidentally pressed the f7 key while my start menu was open. It is now highlighted and...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I accidentally pressed the f7 key while my start menu was open. It is now highlighted and...: A pop up that says "Turn on caret browsing" keeps appearing and disappearing when I click out of the start menu. I have caught it and clicked turn on caret browsing as well as turn off, but nothing has fixed it. I have shut off my computer and turned it back on, but the issue...
  4. my laptop thinks im pressing a key after i press it

in Windows 10 Gaming
    my laptop thinks im pressing a key after i press it: so when im playing a game my computer runs at 60 fps but theres like a output delay or something happening with the imput on my keyboard every time i press it on a game and i press a key but my computer thinks im still pressing it but im clearly not and ive tried updating my...
  5. my laptop thinks im pressing a key after i press it

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    my laptop thinks im pressing a key after i press it: so when im playing a game my computer runs at 60 fps but theres like a output delay or something happening with the imput on my keyboard every time i press it on a game and i press a key but my computer thinks im still pressing it but im clearly not and ive tried updating my...
  6. Why are my start menu tiles looking like this?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Why are my start menu tiles looking like this?: So this is what two of my adobe programs look like in the start menu. https://i.imgur.com/JJM4ukH.png My Google Chrome tile used to be dark grey but I managed to fix that. However, I can't think of a solution for this one. It looks so ugly. Why does this happen in the...
  7. Help, I think I F-up my windows.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Help, I think I F-up my windows.: Today I was installing DOOM from the Xbox season pass app and I selected the ssd, but then I changed my mind and canceled the installation because I thought It would be better to install it on my HDD, then I noticed the space the app took to install DOOM was still occupied, I...
  8. Keyboard Thinks i am pressing window key

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Keyboard Thinks i am pressing window key: Every time I press A, Q , 1 on my ducky keyboard i thinks i am pressing the window key. I saw it was doing that when I opened the on screen keyboard. I have tried everything. I uninstalled the drivers, restarted my computer, moved usb port and updated the keyboard none of...
  9. How do I get my f keys locked?

in Windows 10 Customization
    How do I get my f keys locked?: When I play any games that require the use of the f keys, I have to hold fn and push the f key I want to use. Is there a way I can lock the f keys so they don't adjust my brightness, volume, etc and instead be used in my game?...
  10. Customize start menu to look like win 7?

in Windows 10 Customization
    Customize start menu to look like win 7?: I just re-installed my computer and I can't remember the names of those third-part programs that you could use to change your start menu to look like win 7, the free ones. Can someone help me? *Smile 18614