Windows 10: I think I was scammed.

Discus and support I think I was scammed. in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; I think I was scammed. Is NextWeb a tech affiliate of Microsoft?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by Digit2007, May 19, 2020.

1. Digit2007 Win User

I think I was scammed.

I think I was scammed. Is NextWeb a tech affiliate of Microsoft?

:)

Digit2007, May 19, 2020
  2. Smeed Win User
    Smeed, May 19, 2020
  3. Smeed Win User

I think I was scammed.

Smeed, May 19, 2020
Thema:

I think I was scammed.

1. I think I was scammed. - Similar Threads - was scammed

2. Had a hacker today Saturday 5-23-20 try to scam money out of Me to fix My Windows/microsoft...

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Had a hacker today Saturday 5-23-20 try to scam money out of Me to fix My Windows/microsoft...: Please note that I received a block on my computer today Saturday 5-23-20 that advised Me to call themfrom Microsoft/ Windows and I did then the guy Daniel who could hardly speak English had me hang up and then he called me back so he could verify I was the person who owned...
  3. Facebook Messenger now helps to prevent unwanted contacts and scams

in Windows 10 News
    Facebook Messenger now helps to prevent unwanted contacts and scams: Privacy, safety and security are fundamental to Messenger. We work hard to ensure Messenger is a safe place to connect with the people who matter most while also protecting their privacy (learn more), and today, I’m excited to announce a new safety feature that...
  4. Microsoft Password Center, is it a scam?

Microsoft Password Center, is it a scam?: I keep getting emails with the heading Microsoft On Behalf of Bking stating that my password has expired, that I need to respond to Microsoft Password Center, is this a scam?...
  5. Is this a scam?

Is this a scam?: Split from this thread. I don 't have an answer to the question or problem, but i can't find where to post my specific problem and question. So my problem and question are also is this scam. when i approximately get weekly messages telling me that we need to fix your...
  6. Account upgrade scam

Account upgrade scam: 7 INCOMING MAILS ON HOLD from: *** Email address is removed for privacy *** Dear user, Microsoft is holding 7 of your incoming messages because your email account has not been upgraded. If you wish to read keep using your email, kindly click below to upgrade account...
  7. Scam?

Scam?: Is MS Glory Microsoft a scam? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/scam/34917fe2-173e-44ac-afe9-478c31f300fb
  8. How can I block Microsoft Windows 10 update scam from breaking computer?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    How can I block Microsoft Windows 10 update scam from breaking computer?: Windows 10 keeps trying to "Upgrade" and each time breaks the computer. Eventually, it restores the working version; however, work time is lost due to having the computer unavailable. This appears to be a scam by Microsoft to pay for technical support. How can this !@#$ be...
  9. Is this Real or Scam?

Is this Real or Scam?: Recently there is someone who promote omnipotent otk ,a type of cryptocurrency using the name of dr liu tie yan ,assistant managing director of Microsoft Research Asia to ask public to invest in it.is it a scam? [Original Title: scam?]...
  10. scam

scam: Recently i receive an advice from my friend to invest in a type of cryptocurrency.this is the link provided by the advisor.they ask us to invest in as much as possible. they say that it is founded by dr liu tie yan, assistant managing director of Microsoft Research Asia...