Windows 10: i think i'm being hacned!

Discus and support i think i'm being hacned! in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; I feel my hp windows 10 is threatened by a hacker... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by Herbert J.Weber III, Aug 16, 2019.

1. i think i'm being hacned!

I feel my hp windows 10 is threatened by a hacker

:)

Herbert J.Weber III, Aug 16, 2019
  2. YOU
    You Win User

Thinking about Going back to Win8.1

If want to disable IE, still can. However, can't uninstall it like were able to in XP/98/whatever.
    Here's how, although I find it useful in case Chrome or Firefox stops working and have to re-download it. *Wink
    1. Search for turn windows features on or off and click it in the search results.
    • i think i'm being hacned! [​IMG]
    2. When the app opens, uncheck Internet Explorer 11.

3. Click Yes on the warning dialog.
    4. Click OK.
    5. Restart for the changes to finish.

3. Pentium M

Not sure what I'm looking at. Though when I do go to Options and then CPU it lists my CPU
    as Intel Pentium M processor 1.73 GHz, and then under that it lists speed: 799.9 MHz
    and then features and cache size.I ran the benchmark test and don't understand all
    those numbers, but while testing I checked CPUZ and it still says it is running at 800 MHz.

boise49ers, Aug 16, 2019
  4. 3Colors Win User

i think i'm being hacned!

Windows Updated(16299.309).KB4088776 Restart is required to complete.

Hi dalchina. Good news, I followed your suggestion and reinstalled the update and now it appears as "installed correctly" *Biggrin Maybe it was not necessary to run the Windows Update Troubleshooter or maybe if necessary. But using it I do not think it could have worsened something. The installation was very fast, unlike the first time it showed step 1 and step 2 completed.

Thanks for the suggestions and for the time to respond i think i'm being hacned! :) Best regards.

And thanks for the tip of that program, I'll have it on my list.

3Colors, Aug 16, 2019
Thema:

i think i'm being hacned!

1. i think i'm being hacned! - Similar Threads - i'm being hacned

2. I just learned that my laptop was not sold in the U.S. and I think I'm being set up. The...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I just learned that my laptop was not sold in the U.S. and I think I'm being set up. The...: How can I get the government and law enforcement to help when they don't want to in order to get my guaranteed rights restored?! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-just-learned-that-my-laptop-was-not-sold-in-the/7e90a6e9-029b-4129-91d9-3540c19dd5f7
  3. I just learned that my laptop was not sold in the U.S. and I think I'm being set up. The...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I just learned that my laptop was not sold in the U.S. and I think I'm being set up. The...: How can I get the government and law enforcement to help when they don't want to in order to get my guaranteed rights restored?! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-just-learned-that-my-laptop-was-not-sold-in-the/7e90a6e9-029b-4129-91d9-3540c19dd5f7
  4. Websites think I'm in Singapore while I'm not

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Websites think I'm in Singapore while I'm not: Title says the issue. Not sure when exactly this happens but when I'm about to open disney hotstar today it says "Videos on www.hotstar.com/id are not available in Singapore" and prompts me to proceed to the website's singapore versionTried :- GPS Off > Restart > GPS On >...
  5. Websites think I'm in Singapore while I'm not

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Websites think I'm in Singapore while I'm not: Title says the issue. Not sure when exactly this happens but when I'm about to open disney hotstar today it says "Videos on www.hotstar.com/id are not available in Singapore" and prompts me to proceed to the website's singapore versionTried :- GPS Off > Restart > GPS On >...
  6. i think i'm infected.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    i think i'm infected.: i was trying to download off a website i didn't trust. kaspersky was running, so i figured i'd be fine. i had adblock and clicked on the legitimate download link, i was expecting to download a .rar file but it downloaded a .msi installer (sorta like exes, i'm not sure if...
  7. I think I'm in the automatic repair loop.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    I think I'm in the automatic repair loop.: I was just chatting on discord when suddenly my whole system froze, nothing would work so I decided to force shut down my laptop. Once I turned it back on, it went into automatic repair mode, first asking which keyboard layout I wanted, then opening with only the options to...
  8. I think I'm being hacked.

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    I think I'm being hacked.: Every time I startup my laptop a cmd pops up and does something then closes and when I check my logs a find this. I found another question on here just like it and they didn't give a perfect awnser all they said was somebody might be trying to hack into it and im lazy so...
  9. I think I'm being hacked!

I think I'm being hacked!: I feel my hp windows 10 is threatened by a hacker https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/protect/forum/all/i-think-im-being-hacked/5198c22d-9665-48ce-a103-bd058f8c6e8f
  10. I'm hacked I think

I'm hacked I think: Next to the time in my taskbar is the word hacked. I am a novice and don't know where to start to find out how this got there. It was appearing every now and then , but is now there all the time. I'm assuming I should be concerned about this. I ran SuperAntispyware and found...