Windows 10: I think my computer is done for.

Discus and support I think my computer is done for. in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; So, i have an HP Pavilion p2-1105 that i've used for a year and a half. The problem is my computer is stuck in a restart loop i power the desktop on,... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by LuhhScars, Feb 4, 2023.

1. LuhhScars Win User

I think my computer is done for.

So, i have an HP Pavilion p2-1105 that i've used for a year and a half. The problem is my computer is stuck in a restart loop i power the desktop on, the monitor shows the hp screen for 2-3 seconds before turning off and repeating that entire process My desktop is a HP Pavilion p2-1105 and my monitor is a HP S2031

:)

LuhhScars, Feb 4, 2023
  2. YOU
    You Win User

Thinking about Going back to Win8.1

If want to disable IE, still can. However, can't uninstall it like were able to in XP/98/whatever.
    Here's how, although I find it useful in case Chrome or Firefox stops working and have to re-download it. *Wink
    1. Search for turn windows features on or off and click it in the search results.
    • I think my computer is done for. 37693d1485956976t-thinking-about-going-back-win8-1-a-step-1.png
    2. When the app opens, uncheck Internet Explorer 11.

• I think my computer is done for. 37694d1485956976t-thinking-about-going-back-win8-1-a-step-2.png
    3. Click Yes on the warning dialog.
    • I think my computer is done for. 37695d1485956976t-thinking-about-going-back-win8-1-a-step-3.png
    4. Click OK.
    • I think my computer is done for. 37696d1485956976t-thinking-about-going-back-win8-1-a-step-4.png
    5. Restart for the changes to finish.

3. 3Colors Win User
    Windows Updated(16299.309).KB4088776 Restart is required to complete.

Hi dalchina. Good news, I followed your suggestion and reinstalled the update and now it appears as "installed correctly" *Biggrin Maybe it was not necessary to run the Windows Update Troubleshooter or maybe if necessary. But using it I do not think it could have worsened something. The installation was very fast, unlike the first time it showed step 1 and step 2 completed.

Thanks for the suggestions and for the time to respond I think my computer is done for. :) Best regards.

And thanks for the tip of that program, I'll have it on my list.

3Colors, Feb 4, 2023
  4. I think my computer is done for.

I THINK MY PC RESET IS FROZEN?

Hello,

To help you resolve your concern, we suggest that you follow the instructions below:

Power cycle your device. Here are the steps:

• Force shutdown your computer by pressing and holding the power button down for 5 to 10 seconds.
    • Remove all the attached cables for 2 minutes then put them back on.
    If the same thing happens, we suggest that you perform the reset again.

Let us know how it goes.

Jamille Nar, Feb 4, 2023
Thema:

I think my computer is done for.

1. I think my computer is done for. - Similar Threads - computer done

2. I have quickbooks pro 2023 on my computer, I started an update after I was done putting my...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I have quickbooks pro 2023 on my computer, I started an update after I was done putting my...: I have quickbooks pro 2023 on my computer, I started an update after I was done using it now it won't close. Any suggestions? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-have-quickbooks-pro-2023-on-my-computer-i/ddfa32a4-859a-4236-a1a4-816e8f57e6f7
  3. I have quickbooks pro 2023 on my computer, I started an update after I was done putting my...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I have quickbooks pro 2023 on my computer, I started an update after I was done putting my...: I have quickbooks pro 2023 on my computer, I started an update after I was done using it now it won't close. Any suggestions? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-have-quickbooks-pro-2023-on-my-computer-i/ddfa32a4-859a-4236-a1a4-816e8f57e6f7
  4. Computer pin has locked me out without reason telling me to wait 2hours. I done this but it...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Computer pin has locked me out without reason telling me to wait 2hours. I done this but it...: How can I log into my computer if there is no displayed option to change login method. I know my Microsoft account login so if I can access that option I should be good. Any assistance would be greatly appreciated....
  5. Computer pin has locked me out without reason telling me to wait 2hours. I done this but it...

Computer pin has locked me out without reason telling me to wait 2hours. I done this but it...: How can I log into my computer if there is no displayed option to change login method. I know my Microsoft account login so if I can access that option I should be good. Any assistance would be greatly appreciated....
  6. So your last update, done on 6/24/2023 @3:00 A.M. destroyed our computers. It made the hard...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    So your last update, done on 6/24/2023 @3:00 A.M. destroyed our computers. It made the hard...: The title says it all https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/so-your-last-update-done-on-6242023-300-am/c8994029-ff91-4af4-a7ab-24af8666a274
  7. So your last update, done on 6/24/2023 @3:00 A.M. destroyed our computers. It made the hard...

So your last update, done on 6/24/2023 @3:00 A.M. destroyed our computers. It made the hard...: The title says it all https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/so-your-last-update-done-on-6242023-300-am/c8994029-ff91-4af4-a7ab-24af8666a274
  8. So your last update, done on 6/24/2023 @3:00 A.M. destroyed our computers. It made the hard...

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  9. My keyboard and monitor do not work after I have done computer maintenance

My keyboard and monitor do not work after I have done computer maintenance: Hi guys today my father and I did maintenance of our computer, everything went very well but when we put the wires back I saw that the monitor and the keyboard did not work, while the mouse and headphones did it, the keyboard lit a little and after it turned off and the...
  10. My keyboard and monitor do not work after I have done computer maintenance

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    My keyboard and monitor do not work after I have done computer maintenance: Hi guys today my father and I did maintenance of our computer, everything went very well but when we put the wires back I saw that the monitor and the keyboard did not work, while the mouse and headphones did it, the keyboard lit a little and after it turned off and the...