Windows 10: I think my computer is hacked whenever I type something it fills in the big broe then...

Discus and support I think my computer is hacked whenever I type something it fills in the big broe then... in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; Hello submitted by /u/TheManSpreader4 [link] [comments]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/TheManSpreader4, Aug 9, 2020.

1. I think my computer is hacked whenever I type something it fills in the big broe then...

/u/TheManSpreader4, Aug 9, 2020

2. Help I think I just got hacked!

DON'T PANIC *Big Grin I think my computer is hacked whenever I type something it fills in the big broe then... :D

Firstly, you're kidding about this right? Seriously, do you answer your phone with your full name and credit card number? *Wink I think my computer is hacked whenever I type something it fills in the big broe then... ;) (Sorry, I couldn't resist.)

I'm not an expert on Event Viewer, but I don't see anything in there that bothers me. Besides, I'd be more concerned about looking at my firewall log if I'd been hacked.

Secondly, this is clearly a phishing scam.

Thirdly, you let an unknown person access your computer over the tubes? That's a big no-no.

In the USA we have a Do-Not-Call list which you can use to block scammers (which helps everyone). Hopefully your upside down country has something similar. *Big Grin I think my computer is hacked whenever I type something it fills in the big broe then... :D

EDIT: Did some looking and your crazy country does in fact have a DNC list. If you're registered for it then you can lodge a complaint. Doing so helps out all the other people in the land down under.

streetfighter 2, Aug 9, 2020
  3. My mouse freezes whenever I type

My mouse freezes for about 3 seconds whenever I type. I have tried every suggestion, including turning off palmcheck, but when I looked for palmcheck where they told me to look it wasn't there. I am using a new HP laptop with windows 10

SamuelWernke, Aug 9, 2020
  4. I think my computer is hacked whenever I type something it fills in the big broe then...

I think I have been hacked

I think I have been hacked because every time I open google something else pops up and I dont know what that is and I am really scared because I dont know has cause this.

MarcosAyala1, Aug 9, 2020
Thema:

I think my computer is hacked whenever I type something it fills in the big broe then...

1. I think my computer is hacked whenever I type something it fills in the big broe then... - Similar Threads - computer hacked whenever

2. I think my computer or wifi is hacked, plz help.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I think my computer or wifi is hacked, plz help.: My windows defender hasn't said anything, but my location is a whole new place, and my Wi-Fi was gone for a while but now everything's normal again. I am still scared though....
  3. I think my computer or wifi is hacked, plz help.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I think my computer or wifi is hacked, plz help.: My windows defender hasn't said anything, but my location is a whole new place, and my Wi-Fi was gone for a while but now everything's normal again. I am still scared though....
  4. I think I got hacked or something.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I think I got hacked or something.: It won't let me into my microsoft/xbox account OwnAliyah2424 and I believe it says it is under a different username my email is *** Email address is removed for privacy *** but also it says there is another email named *** Email address is removed for privacy *** but I have...
  5. I think I got hacked or something.

I think I got hacked or something.: It won't let me into my microsoft/xbox account OwnAliyah2424 and I believe it says it is under a different username my email is *** Email address is removed for privacy *** but also it says there is another email named *** Email address is removed for privacy *** but I have...
  6. I think i got hacked

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I think i got hacked: Hi, some time ago i think someone hacked my Microsoft account, and transfer it to another account, i wanted to take it back because i spent money on that and i couldn't take it back, can someone help me? I tried every methods but still couldn't take it back...
  7. Hacked - Something Typed In My Excel

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Hacked - Something Typed In My Excel: I logged into my home computer this evening and was working in Excel when something started typing multiple account usernames and passwords into my Excel sheet that were correct. I was able to disconnect the internet, perform a factory reset, and have changed the passwords to...
  8. Hacked - Something Typed In My Excel

Hacked - Something Typed In My Excel: I logged into my home computer this evening and was working in Excel when something started typing multiple account usernames and passwords into my Excel sheet that were correct. I was able to disconnect the internet, perform a factory reset, and have changed the passwords to...
  9. Was I hacked or something?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Was I hacked or something?: I called up Microsoft support because I got this license will expire soon notification. Then the guy told me to open windows powershell admin and type slmgr /ipk then what I think was a product key. Then another slmgr with something else, I can't really remember, I think it...
  10. i think my camera is hacked

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    i think my camera is hacked: is it possible someone to use your camera to spy you if its not even turned on or he will see only the screen but not what you are doing ? i'm asking that because before a few months I was watching horror movies and when I paused them to play some games they started again...