Windows 10: I think my computer or wifi is hacked, plz help.

Discus and support I think my computer or wifi is hacked, plz help. in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; My windows defender hasn't said anything, but my location is a whole new place, and my Wi-Fi was gone for a while but now everything's normal again. I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by amanda conner, Dec 4, 2023.

1. I think my computer or wifi is hacked, plz help.

My windows defender hasn't said anything, but my location is a whole new place, and my Wi-Fi was gone for a while but now everything's normal again. I am still scared though.

:)

amanda conner, Dec 4, 2023

2. Wifi Hacked

I think there is probably a vulnerabilty in the phone that allows the wifi to be hacked. I do not have problems with other device on the same wifi ie surface

JackKleiber, Dec 4, 2023
  3. hello plz help me plz plz

thank for helping but the link you shared i cant understand because i dont have sufficent knowledge of computer plz tell me step to step
    how we create a bootable copy using pen drives....

i have window 10 professional

kcltangdhar, Dec 4, 2023
  4. I think my computer or wifi is hacked, plz help.

Plz help me

Hi every body. I bought a new N97 mini.After upgrading my software to version 11.0.045, i face a strange problem. Once opening my WiFi,I got the list of WiFi networks.If i sellect one to connect, it is connecting to the one above of selected network!!!!
    So, it seems that some thing wrong with the WiFi list order.I am getting crazy. Plz any body face this problem. Regards,

haytham167, Dec 4, 2023
Thema:

I think my computer or wifi is hacked, plz help.

1. I think my computer or wifi is hacked, plz help. - Similar Threads - computer wifi hacked

2. I think my computer or wifi is hacked, plz help.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I think my computer or wifi is hacked, plz help.: My windows defender hasn't said anything, but my location is a whole new place, and my Wi-Fi was gone for a while but now everything's normal again. I am still scared though....
  3. Computer connected to wifi but no internet access! HELP PLZ

Computer connected to wifi but no internet access! HELP PLZ: Hi, as of Saturday my computer will no longer connect to the internet on my home wifi. It shows as connected, but when I open edge or chrome it says I am not connected to the internet. My wifi works on every other device in my home and the computer works with other wifi...
  4. i think i was hacked help?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    i think i was hacked help?: Hey i need help so i was playkng a roblox game on the roblox app on my pc but then my pc started to freak out and typing on its own spamming “=]” i think i was hacked and i tried turning it on and off but it would still spam that do i cant log in...
  5. i think i was hacked help?

i think i was hacked help?: Hey i need help so i was playkng a roblox game on the roblox app on my pc but then my pc started to freak out and typing on its own spamming “=]” i think i was hacked and i tried turning it on and off but it would still spam that do i cant log in...
  6. Reinstall after hack help plz plz

Reinstall after hack help plz plz: A hacker got into my laptop as system admin yesterday. When I got up today it started downloading a program as soon as I turned it on and crashed. Message said I needed media from a disk to reboot windows. Got the media from Lenovo and it crashed while it was reinstalling.. I...
  7. Reinstall after hack help plz plz

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Reinstall after hack help plz plz: A hacker got into my laptop as system admin yesterday. When I got up today it started downloading a program as soon as I turned it on and crashed. Message said I needed media from a disk to reboot windows. Got the media from Lenovo and it crashed while it was reinstalling.. I...
  8. Reinstall after hack help plz plz

in Windows 10 Gaming
  9. my keyboard is broken i think plz help

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    my keyboard is broken i think plz help: every time i click my left shift it clicks the letter x like this look x and right it clicks w please help and i need this computer for school plz it urgent please answer as fast as you can...
  10. Help!!! My computer got hacked (remotely controlling) plz urgent!!!!!

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Help!!! My computer got hacked (remotely controlling) plz urgent!!!!!: Help plz help submitted by /u/RealMrOoof [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/fffc6o/help_my_computer_got_hacked_remotely_controlling/