Windows 10: I think my entire windows is corrupted

Discus and support I think my entire windows is corrupted in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; I shutdown my pc one night but it kept running with no display, so I held the power button down and shut it down. The next day I turned my computer on... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Carlos Jose' Agius, May 22, 2024.

1. I think my entire windows is corrupted

I shutdown my pc one night but it kept running with no display, so I held the power button down and shut it down. The next day I turned my computer on it had blue screened. I basically tried every trouble shooting option, I tried booting it into safe mode, I tried SFC, I tried DISM, Ive even tried resetting the damn thing, yet nothing works, and Im at a loss for what to do. Ive even tried contacting microsoft support but everytime I try to open up the chat window its just a blank white screen.

:)

Carlos Jose' Agius, May 22, 2024

2. Corrupted file RAR

If the archive has been created using WinRAR, why don't you try WinRAR itself? It has a built-in repair feature for repairing corrupted archive (ZIP as well as RAR). Follow the steps given below:
    • Open WinRAR application in your system.
    • Now click on File tab > Open or simply press Ctrl+O.
    • A small window "Find Archive" will pop up. Locate the corrupt RAR archive from your system directory and select it.
    • Now click Open button.
    • Click Tools tab > Repair archive or simply press Alt+R.
    • Again a small window "Repairing File name.rar" will pop up.
    • Now click Browse to select a location to save the repaired archive.
    • Check the box "Treat the corrupt archive as RAR" and click OK.
    • WinRAR will start repairing of corrupt RAR archive. Once it gets completed click Close.
    I hope the above steps will help you repair the corrupted RAR archive.

Thanks.

Lincoln Dunne, May 22, 2024
  3. zbook Win User
    Programs not working

In post 26 there were steps listed to fix the operating system corruption.
    Are you able to follow them?
    In post 29 was the suggested dism repair command.

zbook, May 22, 2024
  4. I think my entire windows is corrupted

windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, May 22, 2024
Thema:

I think my entire windows is corrupted

1. I think my entire windows is corrupted - Similar Threads - entire corrupted

2. Does Windows wipe your entire C:/ drive on Factory Reset?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Does Windows wipe your entire C:/ drive on Factory Reset?: Hello,I've been running into many issues with the Microsoft Store and Xbox App and I cannot seem to fix it, I would like to do a full factory reset but I'm a bit paranoid that I will lose more files than I would like too.I'm aware that Windows will probably wipe my app data,...
  3. Does Windows wipe your entire C:/ drive on Factory Reset?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Does Windows wipe your entire C:/ drive on Factory Reset?: Hello,I've been running into many issues with the Microsoft Store and Xbox App and I cannot seem to fix it, I would like to do a full factory reset but I'm a bit paranoid that I will lose more files than I would like too.I'm aware that Windows will probably wipe my app data,...
  4. Does Windows wipe your entire C:/ drive on Factory Reset?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. I think my entire windows is corrupted

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I think my entire windows is corrupted: I shutdown my pc one night but it kept running with no display, so I held the power button down and shut it down. The next day I turned my computer on it had blue screened. I basically tried every trouble shooting option, I tried booting it into safe mode, I tried SFC, I...
  6. I think my entire windows is corrupted

I think my entire windows is corrupted: I shutdown my pc one night but it kept running with no display, so I held the power button down and shut it down. The next day I turned my computer on it had blue screened. I basically tried every trouble shooting option, I tried booting it into safe mode, I tried SFC, I...
  7. My entire phone memory got corrupted.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My entire phone memory got corrupted.: I connected my phone to lenovo laptop and i deleted one file. I don't know how but my entire phone data got deleted. When i connect my device to laptop it is showing the files and when i am trying to open it it is showing that file got corrupted with error code 0x80004005. My...
  8. My entire phone memory got corrupted.

My entire phone memory got corrupted.: I connected my phone to lenovo laptop and i deleted one file. I don't know how but my entire phone data got deleted. When i connect my device to laptop it is showing the files and when i am trying to open it it is showing that file got corrupted with error code 0x80004005. My...
  9. My entire phone memory got corrupted.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  10. Windows 10 corrupts my entire windows and I had to reinstall

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 corrupts my entire windows and I had to reinstall: The new windows update corrupted my windows and I had to a fresh reinstall. I couldn't access one of my hard drives either. I had to assign it a letter? What's going on?...