Windows 10: I think my laptop might be virused

Discus and support I think my laptop might be virused in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; Hey guys..first time poster here...so..out of nowhere a loading screen from windows appears like the restart one,but instead of restart it says... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/DaKillingGamer, Dec 9, 2019.

1. I think my laptop might be virused

Hey guys..first time poster here...so..out of nowhere a loading screen from windows appears like the restart one,but instead of restart it says locking. So i was just playing mc on my potato laptop in 5 fps and then i said nah it s not running right and i tried to exit but it was running really like slow,and it kind of got stuck on the loading menu..and i go into the other room for like 10 secs and when i come back i see that thing and it shuts off..why? Please don t correct me if i m wrong at spelling...

submitted by /u/DaKillingGamer
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/DaKillingGamer, Dec 9, 2019
  2. n-ster Win User
    n-ster, Dec 9, 2019
  3. YOU
    You Win User
    Thinking about Going back to Win8.1

If want to disable IE, still can. However, can't uninstall it like were able to in XP/98/whatever.
    Here's how, although I find it useful in case Chrome or Firefox stops working and have to re-download it. *Wink
    1. Search for turn windows features on or off and click it in the search results.
    • I think my laptop might be virused [​IMG]
    2. When the app opens, uncheck Internet Explorer 11.

3. Click Yes on the warning dialog.
    4. Click OK.
    5. Restart for the changes to finish.

4. I think my laptop might be virused

Laptop overclocking adventures

hey guys I'm trying to get clockgen to work on my laptop but can't get any of the plls to work, can you please post like exactly what steps I need to take to test each pll to see if it works? my specs are listed to the left
    thanks!

nflesher87, Dec 9, 2019
Thema:

I think my laptop might be virused

1. I think my laptop might be virused - Similar Threads - laptop might virused

2. i think i might have a problem

in Windows 10 Gaming
    i think i might have a problem: so i use a special password for all of my game accounts today when i went on them i was banned for hacking i think someone hacked my accounts and then hacked on them unfortunate spacemen? BANNED first person shooter? BANNED among us? BANNED my online rhythm games? BAND...
  3. I think its a virus

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    I think its a virus: So basically my pc just started putting up pop ups of if i wanted to let some apps make modifications to my pc and i canceled all those and as i was listening to my music it just started saying it could'nt play any of the songs and as they did so i went and checked in my...
  4. I think my user might be corrupted, please help.

I think my user might be corrupted, please help.: I think my user might be corrupted, I'll explain why i think so. First off, now I don't know if this is part of it but every time I turn on my computer and log in, there's a black screen. I can't see anything and the only thing I can do is move my mouse and see the cursor. I...
  5. I Think I Got A Virus?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    I Think I Got A Virus?: I was scrolling through articles on the 'My Feed' tab and I saw an ad with a title that was interesting, and somehow caught my attention. I clicked on it, and read only a page. When I clicked the arrow to get to the second page, a pop up ad showed up. I knew not to trust it...
  6. I think my 'D' drive might be broken.

I think my 'D' drive might be broken.: I've had my computer for almost a year now and I've encountered multiple problems with my 'D' drive. Any game I put on it seems to not function properly. For example; I downloaded Fortnite on to it since my 'C' drive was too full to put anything on it, however, when I did...
  7. I think I might of deleted Windows security?

I think I might of deleted Windows security?: Yesterday, I apparently discovered around 28 threats in my computer, and the free trial of an antivirus I was using decided to quarantine them. Since quaratnining didn't seem very safe at the time, especially since it was just a free trial, I decided to delete the 28...
  8. I think I have a virus on my computer

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    I think I have a virus on my computer: I was on a website that was known for having pop ups, and a pop up came that my IP address was compromised. It looked real, but I don't know 8f it was fake or not. I tried contacting microsoft support, but couldn't get through, so I'm posting it here. I was about to blow it...
  9. PC might think it's a laptop

PC might think it's a laptop: So I recently built a new PC, and decided to reuse a hard drive from my dad's old dell laptop. When I installed windows (To a different drive) I noticed there were a lot of weird Dell partitions along with the drives I had installed. I formatted the reused drive, and deleted...
  10. Might have a virus

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Might have a virus: Working for a client. Opened a safe looking word doc. Followed promts to enable it started loading the doc. Had all kinds of actresses names...quickly shut it down I had already scanned the file manually w Kasperky Deleted it completely...everything seemed fine This a.m....