Windows 10: I think my Microsoft Pro keyboard is completely broken.

Discus and support I think my Microsoft Pro keyboard is completely broken. in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Hello! First things first, thank you tenforums for making siging in so simple. I now dont have to jump over a bunch of hoops. Anyways. My microsoft pro... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by TITANICMONARCH, Apr 18, 2020.

1. I think my Microsoft Pro keyboard is completely broken.

Hello! First things first, thank you tenforums for making siging in so simple. I now dont have to jump over a bunch of hoops. Anyways. My microsoft pro keyboard is not working at all, i tried charging it, it wont, i tried reconnecting then connecting. Nope. And my touch screen doesnt work either. I had other problems with the thing prevously, i also see lots of other people have problems with the thing, i tried giving it a break. Didnt work, i have important files on the thing. Help would be appreciated from all! Thank you for reading! I also have a Windows 7.

:)

TITANICMONARCH, Apr 18, 2020
  2. 3Colors Win User

Windows Updated(16299.309).KB4088776 Restart is required to complete.

Hi dalchina. Good news, I followed your suggestion and reinstalled the update and now it appears as "installed correctly" *Biggrin Maybe it was not necessary to run the Windows Update Troubleshooter or maybe if necessary. But using it I do not think it could have worsened something. The installation was very fast, unlike the first time it showed step 1 and step 2 completed.

Thanks for the suggestions and for the time to respond I think my Microsoft Pro keyboard is completely broken. :) Best regards.

And thanks for the tip of that program, I'll have it on my list.

3Colors, Apr 18, 2020
  3. mlee49 Win User
    Mouse and Keyboard...

A few suggestions on keyboards:

Microsoft Sidewinder X6
    Logitech G510
    Razer Lycosa

Mice suggestions:
    Ligitech G550
    Razer Deathadder
    Microsoft Sidewinder(expensive)

mlee49, Apr 18, 2020
  4. I think my Microsoft Pro keyboard is completely broken.

My keyboards thinks it's American.

Hi Agsmith,

Thanks for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

As per your query, I suggest you to try removing English US language pack and check if it helps.

Follow the below steps.

• Press Windows + X on your keyboard.

• Select Control panel.

• Select language.

• Click on the Option adjacent to the
      English US.

• Click on remove under input method.

For more information, refer to the below link:

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-in/windows-8/add-language-keyboard

Note: Applies to Windows 10 as well.

Hope it helps, reply to us with the status of your issue. We will be happy to assist you.

Santosh_Rai, Apr 18, 2020
Thema:

I think my Microsoft Pro keyboard is completely broken.

1. I think my Microsoft Pro keyboard is completely broken. - Similar Threads - Microsoft Pro keyboard

2. My cmd is broken i think

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My cmd is broken i think: C:\Windows\system32>Dism.exe /online /cleanup-image /StartComponentcleanup Deployment Image Servicing and Management tool Version: 10.0.19041.844 Image Version: 10.0.19045.3393 And it is just there, nothing....
  3. My cmd is broken i think

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My cmd is broken i think: C:\Windows\system32>Dism.exe /online /cleanup-image /StartComponentcleanup Deployment Image Servicing and Management tool Version: 10.0.19041.844 Image Version: 10.0.19045.3393 And it is just there, nothing....
  4. My cmd is broken i think

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. my keyboard is broken i think plz help

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    my keyboard is broken i think plz help: every time i click my left shift it clicks the letter x like this look x and right it clicks w please help and i need this computer for school plz it urgent please answer as fast as you can...
  6. My Microsoft appears to be completely broken

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    My Microsoft appears to be completely broken: Please help me. I have several problems with Microsoft: -Because I couldn't play any installed game and couldn't install any games on Xbox I deinstalled Xbox. -now I can't install or start any game in the Microsoft store so I can't even install Xbox again -I thought...
  7. I think my battery is broken.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    I think my battery is broken.: My battery icon does its charging animation for a bit and then stops after a couple seconds of it and my battery hasn't been able to reach 100% all week. It just says my battery percentage and plugged in and i'm not sure about this but i feel like its missing the ", charging"...
  8. I think my Microsoft Pro keyboard is completely broken.

in Windows 10 Support
    I think my Microsoft Pro keyboard is completely broken.: Hello! First things first, thank you tenforums for making siging in so simple. I now dont have to jump over a bunch of hoops. Anyways. My microsoft pro keyboard is not working at all, i tried charging it, it wont, i tried reconnecting then connecting. Nope. And my touch...
  9. i think my pc is broken

in Windows 10 Customization
    i think my pc is broken: 0x80072676 (0x80070032) could not find the recover enviroment mycombobject.dll failed to load i got all those issues and more how could i fix them email me on *** Email address is removed for privacy *** i need help so bad so pls help me microsoft i have tried everything i...
  10. I think my laptop is broken.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    I think my laptop is broken.: Hello, My Dell Inspiron 15 3000 Series laptop is stuck in a boot loop. I cannot access the login screen. I have tried to do a hard reset but it just goes back to the 'Recovering your previous version of windows' loop. I encountered this when I had an update, the...